ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:32 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Baring injuries, it's all just post season training.
Exactly.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:47 AM 10-20-2021
Flaming thumbtacks????????????
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
Flaming thumbtacks????????????

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:01 AM 10-20-2021
KC wins convincingly.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:20 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
This was basically the offense for the Titans last night. Hand it off to Henry or play-action throw over the middle to Brown.

Damn it's gonna be a long day. I'm optimistic, but man i's going to suck watching Brown catch those 7 yards passes over the middle for 1st down after 1st down.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:47 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I've heard some chatter in league circles that the chefs' window has closed.
I’ve heard some chatter in league circles that Tennessee’s window, which was never open, is now firmly closed.

Ryan Tannehill has regressed badly from his fluke playoff run in 2019.

You are a one player team with Queen Henry… that’s it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:04 PM 10-20-2021
I've heard some chatter in league circles that the chefs' window has closed. I don't see this. I believe the tacks and chefs will be a great game with Tennessee pulling ahead in the end to win 37-12
League circles say the window for offing yourself is wide open.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:07 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Damn it's gonna be a long day. I'm optimistic, but man i's going to suck watching Brown catch those 7 yards passes over the middle for 1st down after 1st down.
Nick Bolton interception baybeee
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:49 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

You have ......

1. Drank too much Kool-aid
2. Sniffed glue
3. On drugs
4 Brainless
5 Immensely Stupid
6. Just not put together correctly
7. All of the Above!

Please choose which one. You may win, but 37-12 ?

Please choose your answer.

Yes, there are options available for people like you in your condition!
As I explained in my post, this isn't my opinion but the opinion of league circles. The chefs just aren't that good anymore. Derrick Henry will make that known on his way to an mvp award. It should be a game though, with 2 teams evenly matched giving maximum effort. I just see the Titans winning a close game by 3 touchdowns
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:03 PM 10-20-2021
As I explained in my post, this isn't my opinion but the opinion of league circles. The chefs just aren't that good anymore. Derrick Henry will make that known on his way to an mvp award. It should be a game though, with 2 teams evenly matched giving maximum effort. I just see the Titans winning a close game by 3 touchdowns
Mighty big talk from a guy whose team lost to the New York Jets.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:07 PM 10-20-2021
League circles that don't include the odds makers in Vegas I guess that as of today have KC at the 3rd best odds to win the SB and the Tits at 11 with 1/3rd the chance.

Then again you are an idiot who claimed you will hold KC to 12 pts. I guess I missed where you have Tampa's 2020 defense and we are missing 4 of 5 OL starters going into the game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:14 PM 10-20-2021
I know I'm here more than most, but how do ya'll not know that guy is 100% satire? Seems like he's even trying to make it more obvious with the whole "close game by 3 touchdowns".
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:23 PM 10-20-2021
Odds on how many times "Jackrabbit Jenkins" gets burned on Sunday?
The dude looked like hammered ass against the Bills. Chiefs better run him ragged.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:24 PM 10-20-2021
Put your lightest player out there. Have him jump on Henry's back until he's worn out.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:25 PM 10-20-2021
Titans defense looked like hot dogshit against Buffalo. I have no idea what games some of you watch. Ya they stopped a a QB sneak. Ooooooo scary!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up