ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:49 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
How could anyone not at this point?

He's Okoye with superior instincts, and ridiculous speed for a man that size
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
In my mind, hell yes. Dude is a beast, and he’s extremely difficult to contain. Probably one of the best I’ve ever seen do it.

Edit - not only that but him using Sherman as a blocker was such a great play. Literally nothing Sherman could do about it.
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
not sure if serious?

Uhhh, yeah. Uhh, yeah already. Duh.
He's only got 6,600 career rushing yards.

Right now he hasn't done any more than guys like Terrell Davis, Priest Holmes, etc. But with back to back 2k seasons where does that put him on the all-time ranking list?
[Reply]
wachashi 08:35 AM 10-20-2021

Chiefs run defense (!!) pic.twitter.com/25vJo7uvAA

— Computer Cowboy (@benbbaldwin) October 20, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:54 AM 10-20-2021
This game is simple. Stop Henry and we win. Don't stop Henry and we lose.
[Reply]
jettio 09:13 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This is kind of interesting: The AFC West and AFC North have ZERO teams with a losing record. Worst record in either division is 3-3.

Meanwhile, the AFC East and AFC South have only ONE team in each division with a winning record: The Bills and the Titans.

Weird.
It would be even stranger if it stays that way because the AFC West teams play every AFC North team this year.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:22 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This game is simple. Stop Henry and we win. Don't stop Henry and we lose.
What does "don't stop" mean? He could rush for 200 and the Chiefs could still win... he ran for 143/7ypc/3 TDs the other night and the Bills lost that game themselves. And of course the Ravens rushed for 250 and the Chiefs should have won that game.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:28 AM 10-20-2021
Would not surprise me if Henry gashes us for 200+ yards!

Just as long as we can score 1 more point than the Titans.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:33 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What does "don't stop" mean? He could rush for 200 and the Chiefs could still win... he ran for 143/7ypc/3 TDs the other night and the Bills lost that game themselves. And of course the Ravens rushed for 250 and the Chiefs should have won that game.
I stand by my words because Tanny is not elite at all. The Bills lost partially because Henry wore them out. Make Tanny win the game.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:33 AM 10-20-2021
I've heard some chatter in league circles that the chefs' window has closed. I don't see this. I believe the tacks and chefs will be a great game with Tennessee pulling ahead in the end to win 37-12
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:46 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Tennessee pulling ahead in the end to win 37-12

You have ......

1. Drank too much Kool-aid
2. Sniffed glue
3. On drugs
4 Brainless
5 Immensely Stupid
6. Just not put together correctly
7. All of the Above!

Please choose which one. You may win, but 37-12 ?

Please choose your answer.

Yes, there are options available for people like you in your condition!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:53 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The run defense has played well since the Baltimore game. The pass defense has been the main culprit since the first two weeks. Not sure where these stats are coming from.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:54 AM 10-20-2021
I've heard some chatter in league circles that the chefs' window has closed. I don't see this. I believe the tacks and chefs will be a great game with Tennessee pulling ahead in the end to win 37-12
There are no "windows" in the NFL. For all we know, Jacksonville might be a contender next year. Too much parity and quick turnarounds in the NFL.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:55 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
The run defense has played well since the Baltimore game. The pass defense has been the main culprit since the first two weeks. Not sure where these stats are coming from.
"Data: ESPN & PFF" bottom right corner
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:11 AM 10-20-2021
Baring injuries, it's all just post season training.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:12 AM 10-20-2021
Your defense is going to hold KC to 12pts?

Keep hitting the crack pipe. If anything you have the score correct but the teams reversed.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:32 AM 10-20-2021
Kill the engine!!!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up