ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:38 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This play was the aborted screen pass that everyone was furious at Reid for.

We convert any of those plays as intended we likely win.

Tannehill was dreadful in that game until the last drive. Henry made no difference.
I also seem to remember Henry not doing that much until the 2nd half when he broke an 80 yarder
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:46 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I've seen nothing from the Titans defense to make me believe they can consistently slow the Chiefs offense down.

KC must get the sloppy turnover stuff under control. Should would be nice to see a clean game this week. If they do that, they win.

The Titans OL has not been good. Would be a good week for the Chiefs to have complete personnel and take advantage up front.

Also hope this is a game where we see Bolton and Gay making plays. Their combination of strength and speed and ability to play downhill could be crucial to slowing the Titans' run game down.
But they're playing against the Chiefs DL. It will be the resistible force versus the movable object.

KC has lost those battles so far in 2021.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:59 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The funniest part is that those two losses completely overshadow the fluky 2016 loss to them as well.

Blew a 10 point fourth quarter lead.

Iced Succop on a 50+ yard field goal. It fell 10 yards short. He kicked for real and nailed it.

Good times.
Oh, man. I had nearly completely wiped that one from my memory bank.

That one actually did have Tyreek Hill's insane 68 yard TD run, which was cool. Alex Smith: 28 attempts for 163 yards. Fucking WOOF lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:28 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, man. I had nearly completely wiped that one from my memory bank.

That one actually did have Tyreek Hill's insane 68 yard TD run, which was cool. Alex Smith: 28 attempts for 163 yards. Fucking WOOF lol
Sorry for reminding you.

Thank God for Mahomes. We can at least laugh at those disasters now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:40 AM 10-19-2021
Short week, and a depleted Tits team. Seems we were here with the Ravens too, and Clyde fumbled our chances away.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 AM 10-19-2021
4th corner down for Tennessee. Time for a bomb to Gordon.

Can confirm @PaulKuharskyNFL report that Caleb Farley has a torn ACL. This is the 2nd time it happened to him. The first one was as a freshman WR at Virginia Tech. #Titans DBs need some help. Maybe Chris Jones gets elevated from the practice squad.

— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
scho63 08:27 AM 10-19-2021
Derrick Henry might go for 300 on this Defense
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Derrick Henry might go for 300 on this Defense
Run D has been good lately.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:38 AM 10-19-2021
D played better against Buffalo in second half and played well against Wash.

Should be interesting to see what happens Sunday.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:07 AM 10-19-2021
Our depth at DT will be really useful late in this game, assuming it's close. Gotta keep our fatties in the middle fresh. Tennessee bets on wearing teams down, so playing our ball control offense as we have been lately could also be a plus. We might be in a better position to wear down their defense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:15 AM 10-19-2021
If this defense wants to show it’s changed….then they need to step up against the Titans. I don’t care if Henry goes for 100 yards and a couple of TDs. Stop the passing game and don’t give up bullshit broken plays.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:18 AM 10-19-2021
yeah. Henry is going to get his. Just gang tackle and keep the YAC down as much as possible. If the offense doesn't turn the ball over, I don't see how Tennessee can keep up.

If we do, it could be a really long day.
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Run D has been good lately.
Hope you're right :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:53 AM 10-19-2021
Tits on a short week, unfortunately for us... the Chiefs right now are an easy game plan.

1) Run right over our defense with the best RB in the league.
2) Play 2 deep and force the Chiefs offense to make mistakes like they have done all season.

Mahomes will still get his yards. (hopefully the WR's and RB's don't dick him over, causing him to force shit.)

Henry is going to get his.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:00 AM 10-19-2021
Well, shit. We need to get back on track, quickly.

TEN
NYG
GB
LV
DAL
DEN
LV
LAC
PIT
CIN
DEN

That's only four or five games I feel confident in saying we'll win (DEN x2, NYG, PIT and CIN) and even a couple of those I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped.

If we lose this one against the Titans, a 10-7 type of season could be very likely.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up