ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Props to Darrell Williams
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:04 PM 10-17-2021
Like a lot of you have already said, he seems to fit the style of running our team needs. Had good vision, too.

As much as I wanted CEH to succeed, I don't mind eating crow as long as someone else can pick up the slack. Great game from him today.
[Reply]
Iconic 03:32 PM 10-17-2021
People bitching about him having 3.0 YPC: How to say you didn't watch the game without actually saying you didn't watch the game.

CP has had an abnormal influx of stupidity recently
[Reply]
TLO 03:33 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
People harping about him having 3.0 YPC: How to say you didn't watch the game without actually saying you didn't watch the game.

He played fine. It honestly wasn't anything special though.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:34 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
His garbage carries to run out the clock were no worse than his carries throughout the game. He was fucking 3 YPC all damn game.
What game were you watching? There were several times he picked up 7-8 yards on 1st down to put us in good position. He can reliably punch it in from the goal line or on 4th down, something we haven't had for a while. He breaks tackles and capitalizes on holes by the O-line, both things CEH consistently fails to do. He doesn't fumble. He does everything the coaches ask him to do. I just don't get the criticism.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:34 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I agree that he's better than CEH, but he's still not good. I don't know what the coaches have against McKinnon but he's our most talented back.
McKinnon didn’t seem to make much of his carries today.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:34 PM 10-17-2021
Dude literally got 5-7 yards here and there, didnt fumble and fought for some yards here and there. Exactly what CEH does and CP bitches about.

We literally had 5 3rd and 5's in the last drive.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:35 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was ok. He had good vision but he's still very limited skillwise. I mean, are we really celebrating 3 yards a carry?

He contributed more than his YPC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:36 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
McKinnon didn’t seem to make much of his carries today.
He absolutely destroyed three defenders down the left sideline to set us up in first & goal...
[Reply]
jd1020 03:36 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
People bitching about him having 3.0 YPC: How to say you didn't watch the game without actually saying you didn't watch the game.

I watched the game just fine. He did nothing special.

His best plays came in the passing game, something CEH inexplicably doesnt get the opportunity to do when thats a big fucking part of why he was chosen over the other backs in the draft.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:37 PM 10-17-2021

His best plays came in the passing game, something CEH inexplicably doesnt get the opportunity to do when thats a big ****ing part of why he was chosen over the other backs in the draft.
A lot of truth here.

Dude just did what he needed to do. CEH does that as well if he stops fumbling which hasn't been his history
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:38 PM 10-17-2021

His best plays came in the passing game, something CEH inexplicably doesnt get the opportunity to do when thats a big fucking part of why he was chosen over the other backs in the draft.
Ok I've had enough, punk

Meet me at the Washington Park carillon in 40 minutes...
[Reply]
jd1020 03:39 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ok I've had enough, punk

Meet me at the Washington Park carillon in 40 minutes...
Didnt you say that you were in Jacksonville? If you drove 30 miles you'd come up short, just like Williams.

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:42 PM 10-17-2021
Didnt you say that you were in Jacksonville? If you drove 30 miles you'd come up short, just like Williams.

BE THERE
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:06 PM 10-17-2021
29 miles from my door to Wabash Ave, I'm here at the park now... where you at punk?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:08 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The man made the plays when he needed to. I don't care what his avg. is, he came through in this game.
:-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:09 PM 10-17-2021
Game Ball to Williams
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up