ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 73
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:52 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Gruden should know better than to say something like that. Not nice.

I stayed up till 3am last nite worrying about this story.

Just couldn’t get to sleep.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:55 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So let me get this straight...

In this specific case, you believe a man is potentially going to lose his job because of his words? Words he wrote 10 years ago. Words he wrote before he landed a $100M job. Those words?
Potentially, yes.

Why did Kevin Hart get fired from hosting the Oscars (and plenty other examples)?

Certainly wasnt "Karens" (unless your definition of "Karen" is way broader than most, which is fine).

You need to watch Chapelle's recent netflix special. He covers this quite well.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:58 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
"You better tuck that thing in, you'll get it caught on a trip wire." -Drill Sergeant (Forrest Gump)

Imagine this movie coming out in today's society. Actually that has me wondering if they cut that scene when it shows on TV broadcasts.
Lots of examples to be found. Even recent prime time favorites aren’t exempt. They are now editing some of Michael Scott’s iconic lines out of “The Office“ reruns. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:00 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.

Gruden will do that himself brah
[Reply]
jd1020 11:01 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Certainly wasnt "Karens" (unless your definition of "Karen" is way broader than most, which is fine).
Indeed my definition of a Karen is broader than just a white blonde using her race as entitlement. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a fucking Karen in my book.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:05 AM 10-09-2021
Indeed my definition of a Karen is broader than just a white blonde using her race as entitlement. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a ****ing Karen in my book.
then your comments make much more sense now. thanks for clarifying.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:22 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
"You better tuck that thing in, you'll get it caught on a trip wire." -Drill Sergeant (Forrest Gump)
Lieutenant Dang said that, sir.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:26 PM 10-09-2021
I don't give two shits about Gruden, but if thats a fireable offense fuck the NFL

My yahoo scroll over coffee this morning was chock full of sports sites drumming this up for clicks, its a pathetic statement on the state of "journalism" in this country, IMO

Dirty laundry, indeed
[Reply]
flinchfree 02:45 PM 10-09-2021
................. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a ****ing Karen in my book.
I don't know how much more stupid someone can get than what you've posted.

People point out racism SO THAT IT CAN STOP.
NOT, for simply a reaction.
But your dopey ass thinks you can be the diviner of what is an acceptable amount of racism that society should live with?
What, you that short of jokes?
Or can't find something else less than clever to say?

So many fucking stupid people who want to hold on to the right to be an asshole.....
And why?
Because they know that's they're defining quality.
You've got nothing else to stand up on without it right?

If it wasn't so necessary for y'all to hang on to, then you wouldn't be so mad at the notion you'd have to stop.

Losers.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:47 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
I don't know how much more stupid someone can get than what you've posted.

People point out racism SO THAT IT CAN STOP.
NOT, for simply a reaction.
But your dopey ass thinks you can be the diviner of what is an acceptable amount of racism that society should live with?
What, you that short of jokes?
Or can't find something else less than clever to say?

So many fucking stupid people who want to hold on to the right to be an asshole.....
And why?
Because they know that's they're defining quality.
You've got nothing else to stand up on without it right?

If it wasn't so necessary for y'all to hang on to, then you wouldn't be so mad at the notion you'd have to stop.

Losers.
Calling someone dumb with big lips is racist?

Calm down, Karen. Slavery ended 155 years ago. Be happy.
[Reply]
flinchfree 02:52 PM 10-09-2021

Wow, nice car in 1870.

[Reply]
jd1020 02:54 PM 10-09-2021
How do they expect a fat person to fit through those doors? I demand justice!
[Reply]
flinchfree 02:55 PM 10-09-2021

So I assume those frothing about someone kneeling during the national anthem are Karens too right?
You good for a flag burning by any chance?
[Reply]
jd1020 02:58 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
So I assume those frothing about someone kneeling during the national anthem is a Karen too right?
Pretty close.

The kneeling for a black man who was also a criminal getting shot by the police in the middle of their attempts at resisting arrest is pretty fucking Karenesque. It's also pretty ironic coming from a bunch of guys making million dollar salaries living in their gated white communities.
[Reply]
flinchfree 03:05 PM 10-09-2021
Pretty close.

The kneeling for a black man who was also a criminal getting shot by the police in the middle of their attempts at resisting arrest is pretty ****ing Karenesque. It's also pretty ironic coming from a bunch of guys making million dollar salaries living in their gated white communities.
No.

Those having an apoplectic fit at seeing someone kneeling during the anthem, for whatever fucking reason, are the Karens.

You know, the one's making more of something than is intended?
Like you are suggesting about those who call out racist behavior you want to hold on to?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 73
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up