ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:37 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This has less to do with America caring about missing white girls and more to do with America being obsessed with True Crime Podcasts in my opinion.

Please tell me a missing person of color with a story this compelling. I mean maybe there is one but I haven't heard it yet.
As I detailed above, in the briefest possible summary

rarest of the rare
factors that drive intrigue
willingness to discuss and publicize those details and factors.
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:41 PM 09-23-2021
This has less to do with America caring about missing white girls and more to do with America being obsessed with True Crime Podcasts in my opinion.

Please tell me a missing person of color with a story this compelling. I mean maybe there is one but I haven't heard it yet.
Have you seen Only Murders in the Building yet? :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:42 PM 09-23-2021
I have indeed
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:43 PM 09-23-2021

Most of the person of color killings can be watched in a few minutes from security camera footage outside a gas station or a dash/body cam or a cell phone video uploaded to twitter.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:24 PM 09-23-2021
Neighbors reported seeing him leave with his parents on a 3 day camping trip with a brand new TT attached to their truck on September 11th. Family came back AND reported him missing September 14th. I wonder where he could be.....
[Reply]
TLO 05:26 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Neighbors reported seeing him leave with his parents on a 3 day camping trip with a brand new TT attached to their truck on September 11th. Family came back AND reported him missing September 14th. I wonder where he could be.....
In an alligator's belly?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:28 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
In an alligator's belly?
Or maybe he's chilling out in a brand new TT somewhere the parents left him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:48 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
In an alligator's belly?
Wtf?? You ever been in the backwoods of Florida?? It’s Bigfoots bruh. Do you even Florida??
[Reply]
backinblack 09:14 PM 09-23-2021
idk if I killed a bitch and came to my parents for help they would throw me out on the street on my ass with a neon sign above my head reading "here he is authorities get him!".

somebody got the wrong parents in life...
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 PM 09-23-2021
Absolutely no way he's where they are looking for him at. Parents are playing LE and this little wormy bitch is slithering around somewhere.
[Reply]
Msmith 04:11 AM 09-24-2021
"An arrest warrant has been issued for Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, who is still missing after more than a week.

A grand jury indictment released Thursday by the U.S. District of Wyoming accuses Laundrie of unauthorized use of a Capital One debit card and several accounts, spending more than $1,000. The documents do not state who the cards or accounts belong to.

The indictment charges Laundrie with unauthorized access of a device and states he used the bank accounts without permission from about Aug. 30 through Sept. 1..."

This is a clever ploy to go after the guy legally.

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/news/loved-one...130630840.html
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:01 AM 09-24-2021

Asha Degree
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:20 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by backinblack:
idk if I killed a bitch and came to my parents for help they would throw me out on the street on my ass with a neon sign above my head reading "here he is authorities get him!".

somebody got the wrong parents in life...
If I iced my wife, I would be way more afraid of my parent's vengeance than I would be of the authorities.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:07 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
White might have something to do with it, but i think it's more about what we the public perceive as a weak, underserved victims that we identify as people that need our protection.
If this is the case then race almost assuredly plays a role.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:57 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If this is the case then race almost assuredly plays a role.
This is surprising why? Race always plays a roll, the vast majority of the country can identify with this girl, could be our daughter, sister next door neighbor.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up