ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
backinblack 06:42 PM 09-21-2021
this case is tailor made for a Dateline NBC episode next fall, it's got everything. And it's not even finished.
[Reply]
FAX 06:58 PM 09-21-2021
So far, this is a win for Internet Sleuthing.

Reminiscent of the Tyreek case.

FAX
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:12 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Wait, I thought he DID come home but didn't talk, then went missing a few days later...
I mean he supposedly did, but no one has talked to him and I heard that his dad got him the lawyer. I wonder if the lawyer has even talked to Brian.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:17 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not her, but the approximate location was identified when someone was reviewing their dashcam and noticed that they had passed a van that looked that the one she was driving around, parked on the shoulder on some park road.
It was another Youtuber that just happened to be in the park at the same time and drove by the van they were in. Then they later noticed it on the video when they were editing.

The really creepy part is that you can see one of Gabby's flip flops and her cell phone on the ground behind the van.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:50 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Eh - the media didn't care until the internet did.

And the internet only cared because she was internet famous. Had a hundred thousand followers on her video blog thing and evidently a million fans on some social media site.

Internet famous is almost regular famous these days and when the interwebs got ahold of it, it caught fire.
To my knowledge this is the first murder case involving a well known YouTube star. The fact that it’s a first makes it more interesting.
[Reply]
MAG 07:56 PM 09-21-2021
So what's the deal, did he off himself or is he on the run?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:59 PM 09-21-2021
In the footage of the van that the FBI used to find the body you can see what's presumably her flip flop and cell phone on the ground.
Attached: E_rmLq1WYAcXBUv.jpg (102.5 KB) E_rmMGpXsAA4F3r.jpg (109.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:11 PM 09-21-2021
The last couple of texts from Gabby's phone to her mother were pretty suspicious as well.

"In those conversations, there "appeared to be more and more tension between her and Laundrie," the affidavit reads. On August 27, Petito's mother received one last communication from her daughter, which she called an "odd text," the affidavit says.
The message read: "Can you help Stan, I just keep getting his voicemails and missed calls." Because the text message referred to Petito's grandfather as Stan, her mother was concerned that something was wrong, the warrant states.
Following that text message, Petito's phone was no longer operational and she stopped posting anything on social media about their trip, the warrant says.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:20 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
In the footage of the van that the FBI used to find the body you can see what's presumably her flip flop and cell phone on the ground.
Also, in the footage you can see a guy in the woods digging a hole.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:25 PM 09-21-2021
The police should of rammed a ankle monitor or a tracker up his ass. They would be able to find him then. They could used, “just taking your temperature for Covid excuse.”
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:31 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Also, in the footage you can see a guy in the woods digging a hole.
Nah. He's in the van when they pass by. The back door is cracked slightly as the van comes into frame then you can see it close.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:34 PM 09-21-2021
Ive been following this... CRAZY stuff.

The lesbian couple who were killed, while they have said its not linked... might be. They work at the Grocery Store that basically called 911 that stopped Brian and Gabby. The 911 call also stated that Brian was hitting her, and in the bodycam footage, she said she hit him...

Also, you can tell the dashcam that found the vehicle in the camping ground (that basically broke the case into where her body was later found) was edited to not show someone was in the vehicle... in slow motion and high res, you can see someone closing the door and getting into the back of the vehicle (as well as footage edited to not show something, skipping a few seconds)

I want to believe desperately that he did not do it, and he is in hiding hoping that they could figure it out without him but most of the signs point to him.

The fact that he was picked up by a tik tocker as an alabi hiking on the 29th could leave reasonable doubt that he left her alone and something happened to her while he was camping without her.

I just feel terrible for everyone involved. Ruined lives.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:47 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Eh - the media didn't care until the internet did.

And the internet only cared because she was internet famous. Had a hundred thousand followers on her video blog thing and evidently a million fans on some social media site.

Internet famous is almost regular famous these days and when the interwebs got ahold of it, it caught fire.
From my understand, she had very few followers until she went missing and the internet caught on. She was not really famous before.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel...1847690213/amp

1000 followers before she went missing.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:15 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
From my understand, she had very few followers until she went missing and the internet caught on. She was not really famous before.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel...1847690213/amp

1000 followers before she went missing.
No wonder she was stressed about getting her blog rolling. Who finances these travels? Maybe if he had a job and worked he wouldn’t have so much energy to beat her up and kill her.
[Reply]
prhom 06:22 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
The police should of rammed a ankle monitor or a tracker up his ass. They would be able to find him then. They could used, “just taking your temperature for Covid excuse.”
No need for all of that. This should be easy if he got his COVID vaccine. They can just activate the microchip tracking and find him with the 5g towers. Obviously they can’t make it look too easy though, or everyone will know that’s how they found him so quickly.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up