Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:33 PM 09-21-2021
Decent chance Tide Pods were involved
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:33 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Might have been what he did. As soon as he came home, he hired an attorney who told him to shut up and don’t say a word. Smart.
Also Lawyer

"I'd go to Cuba because you are fucked"
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:37 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Also Lawyer

"I'd go to Cuba because you are ****ed"
It’s obvious he killed her or was involved. But can they prove that in a court of law?
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:39 PM 09-21-2021
They obviously witnessed the murder of the other two. She was taken out pretty quickly, he got away for a short while but "they" caught up with him. He is in a shallow grave somewhere.

:-)
[Reply]
TLO 03:40 PM 09-21-2021
She died from drinking too much cream soda
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:40 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s obvious he killed her or was involved. But can they prove that in a court of law?
Proving something in court lolz its about the feelz now, and the internet know he done did it. He is fucked with any jury...
[Reply]
Dante84 03:52 PM 09-21-2021
Here's what I'm thinking happened:

- He kills her, drives back home, doesn't tell her family, but does tell his family.
- Lawyer hired, told him and family not to say shit.
- Her family calls to say she's missing.
- He and family decline to assist police or say anything, per legal advice.
- He and family devise a plan to say that he "went to a national park" on Tuesday, not tell anyone unless police ask.
- He really goes to Mexico or something, with no phone or anything that can help him be tracked.
- Family drives car up to national park on Wednesday. Comes home.
- Police ask family on Friday where he is, family says he "told us he went to a national park on Tuesday. We took a car up to the park for him to get home and left it there on Wednesday. Haven't heard from him."
- Police search national park, don't find him (because its a wild goose chase).
- Police find her body in Wyoming.
- Police/FBI raid his family home and search for signs of obstruction of justice.

annnd that's where we are to date.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:59 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
She died from drinking too much cream soda
Is this code for death by bukkake?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:02 PM 09-21-2021
He seems to be a dick, probably used a USB cord.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:53 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Here's what I'm thinking happened:

- He kills her, drives back home, doesn't tell her family, but does tell his family.
- Lawyer hired, told him and family not to say shit.
- Her family calls to say she's missing.
- He and family decline to assist police or say anything, per legal advice.
- He and family devise a plan to say that he "went to a national park" on Tuesday, not tell anyone unless police ask.
- He really goes to Mexico or something, with no phone or anything that can help him be tracked.
- Family drives car up to national park on Wednesday. Comes home.
- Police ask family on Friday where he is, family says he "told us he went to a national park on Tuesday. We took a car up to the park for him to get home and left it there on Wednesday. Haven't heard from him."
- Police search national park, don't find him (because its a wild goose chase).
- Police find her body in Wyoming.
- Police/FBI raid his family home and search for signs of obstruction of justice.

annnd that's where we are to date.
I think you nailed it! Parents are trash if this is the case. Deport them to Afghanistan.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:01 PM 09-21-2021
"Looks suspiciously at TLOs other thread"
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:10 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Another mystery. Maybe they where arguing because he killed them and she knew~

Its certainly good brain exercise to 'what if'
Been trying to avoid getting wrapped up in this, yet you can hardly avoid it in the media lately

But damn, you may WELL be onto something with that theory…
[Reply]
ghak99 05:10 PM 09-21-2021
Do we know how she actually died yet?

I'm bored as fuck and the internet says I should care about this person. I've already wasted an hour of my audio life learning she was emotionally unstable, which has me leaning toward him throwing her off a cliff after listening to it for hours on end.
[Reply]
Spott 05:15 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Do we know how she actually died yet?

I'm bored as fuck and the internet says I should care about this person. I've already wasted an hour of my audio life learning she was emotionally unstable, which has me leaning toward him throwing her off a cliff after listening to it for hours on end.
Yes, they confirmed that the body found in Wyoming was her today. It’s been ruled a homicide but they haven’t specified what the actual cause of death was yet.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 09-21-2021
But why did Laundry kill Potato?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up