Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:03 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Not if a gator got him...
Should have been in prison on death row after a trial where he would been forced to get ripped by her parents.
[Reply]
TLO 05:07 PM 10-20-2021
How would death by alligator go exactly? Is it like 1 chomp and game over, or?
[Reply]
Spott 05:12 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
For an adult to die from an alligator bite, it would actually be pretty gruesome and it would likely involve being torn to pieces. It would have to be a very large gator, though. Alligators are generally afraid of people and will swim away when they see you. If you get in the water with them, you are more likely to be attacked. If I had to guess, he was already dead and animals may have made off with parts of him.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:36 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:

Gators typically kill big game by just biting to hold and then drag it into the water and do barrel rolls while it drowns and/or shreds to pieces. They don’t really try to kill it with their bite, but it’s certainly capable of killing with just a bite depending on where it bites.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:49 PM 10-20-2021
I’d have rather had him found in South Africa, and sentenced to life in Pollsmore prison. It sounds like a pretty chill place...
[Reply]
PHOG 05:59 PM 10-20-2021
On the news tonight, it said the parents decided to search this area, and came across the remains, then informed authorities. Don't know how accurate this is.

As one might guess, there are very many questions to be answered yet.
[Reply]
srvy 06:00 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Sounds like you Florida people need to get your stories straight so the media doesn't get this even more sideways.
I am not a Florida person. I just saw it on the news. there was drone footage at the site where human remains were found and the reporter said last week that area was underwater. They recovered remains a backpack and notebook belonging to the bf. An anonymous source said the remains were typical of a gator and tests on those remains would be done to determine if it was the bf. The drone footage looked like a drainage ditch type thing.
[Reply]
srvy 06:04 PM 10-20-2021
Normally they do the roll thing and drown the prey then hide it underwater under a log or something. When the body rots and breaks down they return and dine on the fall off the bone meat.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow. I can’t remember any rain since I got back from St Louis which has been at least 2-3 weeks. But I smoke a lot of weed too so my memory is foggy, lmao.
It hadn’t rained where we are. Been having to water the wife’s flowers. I hate that chore. So I can confirm, no rain for a couple of weeks. But, that monsoon that comes out of Orlando for 15 minutes and goes away could have rolled through the area. That’s already a swsmpy place. Definitely wouldn’t take much rain to flood.

that park outside of Sarasota is about 20 minutes from my house. It sucks. Don’t bother visiting. Go to the Siests Key beach and the quartz sand.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:15 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow. I can’t remember any rain since I got back from St Louis which has been at least 2-3 weeks. But I smoke a lot of weed too so my memory is foggy, lmao.
How much weed is a lot?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:18 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
How much weed is a lot?
Uses about 1/3 of his income on weed?:-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:25 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Uses about 1/3 of his income on weed?:-)
Well, what if his income is only $60?

$20 bucks doesn't buy you a lot of weed.

I mean like, is he a gram a day smoker, weekend smoker, eighth a day smoker with some oil involved. Maybe a little edibles at night.

I'm either way calling shenanigan's on the whole short term memory claim.

See short term memory is like this. I rolled a second crutch for this joint I'm smoking right now because I forgot about the first crutch I rolled because I was too busy asking him how much is a lot of weed.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:26 PM 10-20-2021
Whoa…you’re like really cool dude!
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:44 PM 10-20-2021
https://www.mysuncoast.com/2021/10/0...ide-surprises/
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:45 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Whoa…you’re like really cool dude!
:-) Oh shut up.

Go burn your next batch of broccoli.