ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom is live
BigRedChief 06:21 AM 09-08-2021
When I moved to Florida I wanted to watch the Chiefs games with other Chief fans. Figured there has to be more fans than me down here. Started Arrowhead South with 6-8 fans which grew to 27 cities with Chief fan chapters in 9 states.

I decided to spend my time this off season taking this model nationwide and internationally. We are 95 Chief fan chapters in 37 states strong. Also beginning to have a International presence with Chief fans chapters in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy.

All volunteers. No money involved. The goal is for all Chief fans to find each other no matter where they live in the world to enjoy this golden era of Chiefs football together with their fellow Chief fans.

You can find all the chapters in your area or one you will be visiting by clicking on the state map here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/

You want to start a chapter in your area, PM me. We have started 36 chapters from scratch, None have failed yet.

For us Chief fans that like to travel to road games we want to solve the problem of where the tailgates and events are for those road games. Some of the road events will be sponsored by us in association with the KC BBQ society others will be sponsored by the local Chief fan groups. You can find all the road game tailgate and event details information for Chief fans here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar

As part of our launch we are giving away stuff like a Patrick Mahomes helmet and a Mahomes and Kelce signed football. Shipped to you for free. Give us your email and your in. This is being managed on our Arrowhead Kingdom Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/arrowheadkingdomglobal
Spoiler!

See map picture
below. If your state is red, you have at least one Chiefs fan chapter there.
Attached: AK logo0308.png (69.0 KB) D71F05C7-8198-4030-9FB4-6219A886BDA5.jpg (32.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:29 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Great crowd of nice folks in Foley. Thanks for the heads up. Will return.
That looks likes a great place to watch a game. You say hi to Abby?

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:24 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Great crowd of nice folks in Foley. Thanks for the heads up. Will return.
Alabama Gulf Coast group won’t have a standard gathering at BWW on Sunday due to this being a prime time game and some of us have to work Monday morning 🙄 but GO CHIEFS! ❤️💛🏈💪
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:09 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That looks likes a great place to watch a game. You say hi to Abby?

Sure did! She and her husband are great.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 AM 09-16-2021
If your going to the Ravens game this Sunday........ Here's where they are gathering at 4:00 pm

Event sponsored by the
DC Chiefs Kingdom Chiefs fan chapter

All Chief fans are encouraged to gather at Wayward Smokehouse before the game. It’s about a 2 minute walk from the stadium.

The Wayward Smokehouse physical address is here:
1117 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230

Their menu is here:
http://www.waywardsmoke.com/menu
phone number is 410-223-2269

For parking when street parking is not available, head over to the WEST STREET GARAGE a short walk from Wayward.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:31 PM 10-09-2021
It’s not listed on this website, but has anyone ever been to Casey’s Black Rock in Buffalo? It is supposedly a Chiefs and Bills bar so I figured tomorrow night could be fun there, but it’s about an hour drive from where I am. Do I risk going alone and leaving my butthole susceptible to Bills fans lingering fingers or is it indeed a heavy Chiefs crowd as well?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It’s not listed on this website, but has anyone ever been to Casey’s Black Rock in Buffalo? It is supposedly a Chiefs and Bills bar so I figured tomorrow night could be fun there, but it’s about an hour drive from where I am. Do I risk going alone and leaving my butthole susceptible to Bills fans lingering fingers or is it indeed a heavy Chiefs crowd as well?
We don’t list Chiefs bars. Too many times those internet lists of bars paid to get on there and there are no Chief fans there when you show up and or no game sound. There is no money involved. Just grass roots Chief fans volunteering for their fellow Chief fans.

We only list confirmed “chapters” of Chiefs fans. If an existing group wants to join great. But, they have to have a leader and organization. If we put it out there, you’ll find Chief fans there.

Big Charlie’s is a well established gathering place in Philly. but they didn’t get on our list until the Manager agreed to be the chapter leader. Answer questions when Chiefs fans ask about game day logistics etc.

That’s our thing. We say it’s there, it’s there. You want to see what chiefs fans are doing for road games? We confirm everything we post in the calendar here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:27 AM 10-10-2021
Chiefs vs. WFT tailgate, Party Bus and other events next week ff your going to the game.

The DC Chiefs Party Bus!
Getting out to FedEx Field is a complete pain in the rear, so we'll be skipping the congested Metro rides, the long walk to (and from) the stadium, and the Uber/Lyft surge pricing in favor of riding out there on our very own DC Chiefs Party Bus! That's right -- this year we've chartered a bus to and from the stadium from our host bar, Blackfinn Ameripub, and you can secure your spot on for only $30! Here's how this will work:

Fill out this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JfY6Q/viewform
and let me know how many seats you would like to reserve. Please keep in mind that we are limited on the amount of people we can fit on the bus, and once we've reached capacity no further tickets will be issued.

Once I've received your form submission I'll send you an email with payment information. In the event that we are running low on seats, your spot on the bus will be held for a period of 24 hours. If payment has not been received by that time it will be offered to the next person on the list.

Blackfinn will be opening up early at 8:30am on the morning of the game. They'll have breakfast items and early morning cocktails on the menu for those who wanna get things going early.

Similarly, Blackfinn will be offering food and drink packages to-go from the bar! You'll be able to grab beer, cocktails, and food to take to the tailgate with you so that you can avoid any last-minute trips to the store in the morning. More info on this will be sent to you once you've successfully purchased your ticket.

At 9:30am (SHARP!) we will be departing from the bar to the stadium. We'll meet up with the DC Chiefs tailgate crew from there -- a fairly quick walk from our drop-off location.
When the game has ended we'll meet back up at the bus which will take us back to Blackfinn where the second round of games for the day will be playing for anyone who'd like to stick around.

Again, I need to stress that tickets for the bus are limited and once they're gone we won't be able to add any more, so don't delay -- grab your seats today!

The DC Chiefs Tailgate

We had originally hoped to partner with Blackfinn on an official tailgate in the FedEx Field parking lot, but after a month of back-and-forth with the stadium they're asking that we purchase an official license to host games at their stadium for the entire season -- a license that will cost several thousands dollars.

But no worries -- we've still got you covered! We're still planning on tailgating as a group before the game in the parking lot, just in a more casual, less official capacity. Right now I'm working with those of you who've let me know that you're planning on parking at the stadium to see if we can't get all of our cars together in the same lot.

I'll have more information to share with all of you about this on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime please let me know if you're planning on driving to the game and parking at the stadium -- we'd love it if we could get everyone parked in the same area and I'm more than happy to get that coordinated! Simply respond to this email and let me know and I'll put you in touch with everyone else

You can buy group tickets to the game and sit with the DC Chiefs group for the game here:
https://offer.fevo.com/chiefs-at-was...dpv-10e08f3%2F
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 12:29 PM 10-10-2021
I'm going to pass on the party bus - that would require me to drive into the city to catch the bus, which is more driving in DC than I want to do. I'll be taking the ol' Metro in from Maryland to the game.

However, more than happy to swing by the festivities before the game, if you can let me know what section of the parking lot you'll be in.

I'll be the guy in the Otis Taylor jersey. *grin*

Chiefs vs. WFT tailgate, Party Bus and other events next week ff your going to the game.

The DC Chiefs Party Bus!
Getting out to FedEx Field is a complete pain in the rear, so we'll be skipping the congested Metro rides, the long walk to (and from) the stadium, and the Uber/Lyft surge pricing in favor of riding out there on our very own DC Chiefs Party Bus! That's right -- this year we've chartered a bus to and from the stadium from our host bar, Blackfinn Ameripub, and you can secure your spot on for only $30! Here's how this will work:

Fill out this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JfY6Q/viewform
and let me know how many seats you would like to reserve. Please keep in mind that we are limited on the amount of people we can fit on the bus, and once we've reached capacity no further tickets will be issued.

Once I've received your form submission I'll send you an email with payment information. In the event that we are running low on seats, your spot on the bus will be held for a period of 24 hours. If payment has not been received by that time it will be offered to the next person on the list.

Blackfinn will be opening up early at 8:30am on the morning of the game. They'll have breakfast items and early morning cocktails on the menu for those who wanna get things going early.

Similarly, Blackfinn will be offering food and drink packages to-go from the bar! You'll be able to grab beer, cocktails, and food to take to the tailgate with you so that you can avoid any last-minute trips to the store in the morning. More info on this will be sent to you once you've successfully purchased your ticket.

At 9:30am (SHARP!) we will be departing from the bar to the stadium. We'll meet up with the DC Chiefs tailgate crew from there -- a fairly quick walk from our drop-off location.
When the game has ended we'll meet back up at the bus which will take us back to Blackfinn where the second round of games for the day will be playing for anyone who'd like to stick around.

Again, I need to stress that tickets for the bus are limited and once they're gone we won't be able to add any more, so don't delay -- grab your seats today!

The DC Chiefs Tailgate

We had originally hoped to partner with Blackfinn on an official tailgate in the FedEx Field parking lot, but after a month of back-and-forth with the stadium they're asking that we purchase an official license to host games at their stadium for the entire season -- a license that will cost several thousands dollars.

But no worries -- we've still got you covered! We're still planning on tailgating as a group before the game in the parking lot, just in a more casual, less official capacity. Right now I'm working with those of you who've let me know that you're planning on parking at the stadium to see if we can't get all of our cars together in the same lot.

I'll have more information to share with all of you about this on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime please let me know if you're planning on driving to the game and parking at the stadium -- we'd love it if we could get everyone parked in the same area and I'm more than happy to get that coordinated! Simply respond to this email and let me know and I'll put you in touch with everyone else

You can buy group tickets to the game and sit with the DC Chiefs group for the game here:
https://offer.fevo.com/chiefs-at-was...dpv-10e08f3%2F

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 AM 10-16-2021
Update from the DC Chiefs fan group for those going to the game in person. Going to another roaf game? You will find the latest info on Chief fan gatherings and tailgates here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar

The DC Chiefs Party Bus!

Fill out this Google form and let me know how many seats you would like to reserve. Please keep in mind that we are limited on the amount of people we can fit on the bus, and once we've reached capacity no further tickets will be issued.

The DC Chiefs Kingdom Tailgate!

I'm very happy to announce that we've finally figured out a tailgate plan for this Sunday thanks to some super awesome Chiefs fans who have offered to purchase their parking passes in the same lot at FedEx Field.
Everyone who is driving to the game will be parking their their vehicles together in Lot F-Green near the circled area in the image to the right click here to check out a map of the stadium's parking: https://static.clubs.nfl.com/.../jww...vnrqk8iest.pdf

in order to give us plenty of room to hang out and mingle in a space that's not directly next to the stadium. A few things to keep in mind about Sunday's tailgate:

This is an impromptu tailgate so make sure to bring enough food and drinks with you to keep yourself happy before the game-- you probably won't have a lot of options to purchase either once you hit the stadium ground (it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to bring a disposable cooler bag with you).
If you haven't purchased a parking permit yet and are planning to do so please let me know! We'd love to have additional cars in our group to help hold down some additional real estate -- get in touch with me by replying to this newsletter if you'd like to join in on the caravan.

We're going to be joined by some very special guests before the game -- KCMO Mayor Quinton Lucas and the folks from Visit KC will be stopping by to say "hello" to everyone!

Remember, we are guests at this stadium representing the Kansas City area. Let's try to be on good behavior and not bother any of the Washington Football Team fans (even if they try to bother you first).

Finally, I'm asking that everyone try to do one small thing to make the tailgate better for everyone else this weekend. Maybe that means bringing an extra beer or two to the tailgate for someone who forgot to bring their own. Maybe that means sharing your bottle of sunscreen with someone who's starting to freckle. Maybe that means throwing on some face paint or wearing a Chiefs flag to the stadium as a cape. Or maybe that just means bringing out a positive attitude to FedEx Field with you on Sunday -- let's just all try to make sure that we have a great time this weekend.

More details can be found in their Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DCCh...3585618442553/
[Reply]
RocKhawks 03:03 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Hey, did you end up going? If so, what did you think? It's close to me as well. I've never been, but was thinking of going there some time!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 PM 10-16-2021
Early Nashville flyer for those going on a road trip next week. This is our own produced event in partnership with the folks on the Chiefs fan page.
Attached: 413C2C96-E2A6-4EC7-878B-63D097DD5781.jpg (80.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:28 PM 10-18-2021
This is where you need to be if your going to Nashville. The yellow circle is where the tailgates will be for Chief fans.
Attached: 689BAEA9-B6DD-4626-AF0C-7F543CDC61BB.jpg (69.2 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:34 PM 10-18-2021
Early Nashville flyer for those going on a road trip next week. This is our own produced event in partnership with the folks on the Chiefs fan page.
You guys need to find someone who can put shit together in something other than Paint.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:41 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You guys need to find someone who can put shit together in something other than Paint.
since there is no money being made here by anyone. All volunteers. We take whatever someone volunteers to do to help Chief fans find each other.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:41 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Hey, did you end up going? If so, what did you think? It's close to me as well. I've never been, but was thinking of going there some time!
I did. Definitely a Chiefs bar with several other Chiefs fans. The owner and bartender was decked out in his Montana jersey and they have Chiefs gear hanging on the wall. Very cool spot and would definitely recommend during a Chiefs game. I’m sure it’s even more favorable to the Chiefs when they aren’t playing the Bills.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up