ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You're not wrong, lol.

I guess I was going for the angle of sheer number of women that have come forward with their allegations. I wonder how many chose not to say anything.
Watson is most definitely guilty of something, exactly what and how much is yet to be determined.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:48 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Watson is most definitely guilty of something, exactly what and how much is yet to be determined.
Oh common, just massage his butthole..... Last time I checked that's a muscle
[Reply]
TEX 02:03 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Jack Easterby will probably ask for all those draft picks and players, but the best offer he'll receive will only be like one 1st round pick and maybe some change.

And he'll probably accept it. Because he's a stupid ****ing weasel.
Bet not. Nick Cicero is doing the asking. He's not gonna trade Watson for pennies on the dollar. He'll wait until next year if what he gets isn't close to his asking price. IMO, next season would be the best plan anyway. By then, pick order will be established and Watson's legal issues may be settled.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:37 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Watson in dever with those recievers would make some noise if they could get the Oline on track at all.
Except it’s gonna cost at least one of those WR, and a really good defensive player or 2, plus draft picks which will make it harder to get quality replacements for the players they lose. I’m all for him going to Dungver, I don’t think he’ll be a thorn in our side. Especially with the way Failway blows through assistant coaches, and coaches.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:39 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
For sure, but he was good enough to coach them to that same 24-0 lead...then he and his QB shit the bed in historic fashion.
He didn’t even coach them to that lead. Chiefs we’re making ridiculously bad mistakes that cost them early. Once everyone settled down, we took em to the woodshed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:42 PM 07-26-2021
10 total accusations with the Houston PD, including 2 new ones with no connection to Hardin.
[Reply]
Coach 03:56 PM 07-26-2021
What a dysfunctional organization the Houston Texans are.

I highly doubt any team right now will give them that much picks, considering the sexual assaults issues is still hanging over Watson's head.

Very glad that this whole mess isn't related to the Chiefs of any kind.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:26 PM 07-26-2021
5 High Draft picks for a serial molester? Do it Donks!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:05 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
5 High Draft picks for a serial molester? Do it Donks!!
Well, without all the baggage, they are certainly well within reality to ask for such an offer. No team is going to give them that at this point. A few may consider it and hell, I guess there could be an owner or two crazy enough to take that risk... but, the dust hasn't settled on what happens to him and what the league will or won't do as a result.

If Watson is somehow cleared of everything, then yeah - party on and they can get a ransom. But, at this point, I don't see 5 high draft picks and players coming their way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:50 PM 07-27-2021
Watson is one of the most overrated players ever. Not as overrated as Lamar Jackson was, but still overrated.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:50 PM 07-27-2021
Could've traded Watson to the Jets for their 4 1st (this year and next) and then could've traded the 2nd to SF. Well they could've before all the news broke about Watson. There QB situation would be the same as it is now and they'd have much more draft capitol.

Now their in this position of letting it be known they will look at offers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:59 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Could've traded Watson to the Jets for their 4 1st (this year and next) and then could've traded the 2nd to SF. Well they could've before all the news broke about Watson. There QB situation would be the same as it is now and they'd have much more draft capitol.

Now their in this position of letting it be known they will look at offers.
This narrative needs to die. The official start of the league season happened AFTER the allegations were made public. No team is trading that much in draft capital when a situation like that just became public knowledge, handshake deal be damned.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:18 PM 07-27-2021

Attorney Rusty Hardin says that 10 criminal complaints are now pending against Deshaun Watson (including two from women who haven't sued him), in an apparent effort to get the Texans to be more reasonable in their trade expectations. https://t.co/Rd7MX8beJu

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 06:40 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Watson is one of the most overrated players ever. Not as overrated as Lamar Jackson was, but still overrated.
Mahomes must be worth 20 1st round picks if Watson gets 5 from some idiot franchise. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:41 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes must be worth 20 1st round picks if Watson gets 5 from some idiot franchise. :-)
So, a team offers KC 10 straight R1 picks and any two players from their roster. You interested?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up