ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:09 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Legal issues aside, Watson is overrated. Not as overrated as Lamar Jackson, but close. Without Hopkins out there catching his arm punts, there's no way I'd want him as a franchise QB.
You would be wrong, he is actually pretty fucking good period.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:12 AM 07-26-2021
The problem for Watson and any team that wants to trade for him is that the criminal investigation won't play out until well into 2022 (and that doesn't even include the civil lawsuits).

If the NFL waits to hand out their punishment until Watson's criminal investigation is resolved then it will drag into next season as well.

And of course if the criminal investigation ends up in charges against Watson or if any new allegations surface then all bets are off.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:15 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Which city has the best at home masseuses?
Miami of course! Remember Robert Kraft before the 2019 AFC Championship game? :-):-)
[Reply]
Dante84 10:16 AM 07-26-2021
Guys, no one is Mahomes.

Watson is a top 5-6 QB.

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Wilson
4-6- in any order, Watson/Allen/Brady
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:18 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Guys, no one is Mahomes.

Watson is a top 5-6 QB.

1-Mahomes
2-Rodgers
3-Wilson
4-6- in any order, Watson/Allen/Brady
Thats how I see it, plus he is 25.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07-26-2021, 11:04 AM
This message has been deleted by Chief Pagan.
AdolfOliverBush 11:18 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You would be wrong, he is actually pretty ****ing good period.
He puts up nice stats, but he's never accomplished a thing in the postseason, other than being a choke artist.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:23 AM 07-26-2021
Jack Easterby will probably ask for all those draft picks and players, but the best offer he'll receive will only be like one 1st round pick and maybe some change.

And he'll probably accept it. Because he's a stupid fucking weasel.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:30 AM 07-26-2021
He puts up nice stats, but he's never accomplished a thing in the postseason, other than being a choke artist.
I mean he was up 24-0 ..... :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:42 AM 07-26-2021
I mean he was up 24-0 ..... :-)
Yeah, then he lost by 20 points.

He's the Picasso of choke artists.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:47 AM 07-26-2021
Yeah, then he lost by 20 points.

He's the Picasso of choke artists.
I mean, lets be honest at least. His Head Coach was a moron.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:48 AM 07-26-2021
I mean, lets be honest at least. His Head Coach was a moron.
For sure, but he was good enough to coach them to that same 24-0 lead...then he and his QB shit the bed in historic fashion.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:02 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Well, at least it paints a clearer picture of how seriously the NFL as a whole is taking his "off the field" issues. Talking heads seem to be content to sweep it under the rug
A guy like Ray Rice gets permabanned for what he did (deservedly so), but Watson gets what is looking like it's shaping up to be the "out of sight, out of mind" treatment because..........why, exactly?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:09 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Spoken like a true pussy.
Yea I don't get the mentality. I want good rivalry games in the division. Nothing better than breaking hearts of division rivals. Stomping bad teams is just ok.

You have to beat good teams to win the SB and frankly KC should fear no one.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:11 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
A guy like Ray Rice gets permabanned for what he did (deservedly so), but Watson gets what is looking like it's shaping up to be the "out of sight, out of mind" treatment because..........why, exactly?
Because there is video of Rice knocking his wife out cold and Watson has what amounts to allegations at this point?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:12 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Because there is video of Rice knocking his wife out cold?
You're not wrong, lol.

I guess I was going for the angle of sheer number of women that have come forward with their allegations. I wonder how many chose not to say anything.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up