ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:33 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Green Bay trades Rogers to the Raiders for Carr, cause Adams wants to be reunited with his college QB.... hahahahaha
No way around it, Rodgers in Denver or LV would be bad for us. We'd still win the division but one of those eventual losses could cost us HFA.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No way around it, Rodgers in Denver or LV would be bad for us. We'd still win the division but one of those eventual losses could cost us HFA.
Spoken like a true pussy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Spoken like a true pussy.
I would beat you down with my fists and hold you down with my submission moves long after you've tapped out
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:07 AM 07-26-2021
Aren’t the Texans killing their leverage for a trade?

“We’re not trading Deshaun Watson!”

*Watson gets at least somewhat credibly accused of forcing multiple women to oil his butthole while he jerks off*

“We are open to trading Deshaun Watson”
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:20 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Aren’t the Texans killing their leverage for a trade?

“We’re not trading Deshaun Watson!”

*Watson gets at least somewhat credibly accused of forcing multiple women to oil his butthole while he jerks off*

“We are open to trading Deshaun Watson”
They didn't kill their leverage for a trade; Watson killed their leverage.

Now they're hoping someone is desperate enough to take that baggage off their plate and give them a healthy return.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:24 AM 07-26-2021
They don't have a choice. Watson, unlike Rogers, told everyone that he is done playing there. He even told their new HC to screw off.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:28 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

John Elway should be on the phone right now.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:31 AM 07-26-2021
Yeah Denver, trade away years of players and picks for someone that Mahomes has already proven he's better than on multiple occasions. I don't know why people fear Watson so much, he's already proven to be a choke artist similar to Lamar Jackson. I fear Herbert and the Chargers more than I fear Watson and the Donks/Raiders.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 AM 07-26-2021
They’re “open” to trading Watson for some combination of 5 high draft picks or starting quality players….
[Reply]
TEX 09:42 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Yeah Denver, trade away years of players and picks for someone that Mahomes has already proven he's better than on multiple occasions. I don't know why people fear Watson so much, he's already proven to be a choke artist similar to Lamar Jackson. I fear Herbert and the Chargers more than I fear Watson and the Donks/Raiders.
I'm in agreement here.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:42 AM 07-26-2021
Legal issues aside, Watson is overrated. Not as overrated as Lamar Jackson, but close. Without Hopkins out there catching his arm punts, there's no way I'd want him as a franchise QB.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:43 AM 07-26-2021
What about NE making a case for him
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:45 AM 07-26-2021
Watson in dever with those recievers would make some noise if they could get the Oline on track at all.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 AM 07-26-2021
Okay how many good players in these situations actually fell out of football?

Tyreek? Nope
Kareem? Nope

Mike Vick was only in jail for like 550 days then he was back.

Clay Travis made a great point recently. The NFL’s covid policy is far tougher than their abuse policy.

If you’re good it doesn’t matter. And I think situations like Deshauns end up at worst in payouts and limited time for community service.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:03 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
They didn't kill their leverage for a trade; Watson killed their leverage.

Now they're hoping someone is desperate enough to take that baggage off their plate and give them a healthy return.
Well obviously it’s Watson’s fault.

My point was more that they’re showing concern by publicly being open to a trade. I think they need to just hold him and hope for the best.

Maybe someone gets aggressive to pry him away or maybe he’s able to play.

I may well be wrong, but this strategy seems to signal concern with Watson. Changing their stance at this time seems to weaken their leverage.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up