ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>DVOA Rankings Through Week 6
wachashi 07:57 AM 10-20-2021
Nothing too shocking on the Chiefs' numbers. The offense has been elite, while the defense has been horrible. Special Teams has actually been good. Our schedule has been the toughest so far but gets much easier from here.

Some interesting non-Chiefs notes:

[Reply]
notorious 02:58 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Bills had the 31st schedule up to now...and the 32nd for the remaining.

Kind of disingenuous to rank them as the best team in football...
Incredible that they are playing a division winner schedule.

Then again, New England got that benefit over a dozen times. AFC East doesn’t have the ability to field more than one good team.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:48 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

Then again, New England got that benefit over a dozen times. AFC East doesn’t have the ability to field more than one good team.
Division winner schedule is a misnomer. They're basically playing the same schedule as everyone in their division. Except for two games. One of those games was against the Chiefs (who don't have a good record). The other game was against the Steelers (also a 3-3 team). Neither the Chiefs nor the Steelers are anywhere near last season's records. That's what's skewing the numbers. It's likely some other team in Buffalo's division has a tougher schedule because last year's second and third place teams (Raiders/Chargers, Ravens/Browns) may be better in 2021 than the teams which finished 1st in 2020.

I believe every team in the AFC North is playing every team in the AFC South in 2021.

I forgot there's a 17th game. Not sure whether that game is based on last year's schedules or popularity (like Mahomes vs. Rodgers this year). Buffalo somehow got the Redskins already this year. Only team in their division to do so. Keep in mind, Washington did win their division last year. So it's probably related to prior season finishes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:54 PM 10-20-2021
Balderdash. The Chiefs are #1 in every category and should go undefeated this year.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:13 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Oh and I guess I was wrong about Denver....they aren't the 26th best team, but 22nd :-) BUT that was against the Charmin soft part of their schedule. Holy fuck they are worse than I thought
How is that possible with what Knowmo called a Top 5 roster?
[Reply]
notorious 07:21 PM 10-20-2021

[Reply]
carcosa 07:53 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Balderdash. The Chiefs are #1 in every category and should go undefeated this year.
HELL YEAH BROTHER!!!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:44 AM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

Is that in the Constitution and Bylaws of the NFL?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up