ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:58 AM 10-24-2021
Attorneys pissed at lost fees and fame, should be the only anger now. Bye dead people.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:15 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
They need to do dna on his body. Just too convenient only skeletal remains were found with matching dental.

I hope it was him. But this is playing out like a sitcom crime show.
:-)

Perhaps you and Blackops can form a crime fighting duo and get to the bottom of this.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:37 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Attorneys pissed at lost fees and fame, should be the only anger now. Bye dead people.
Almost a haiku
[Reply]
bsroyals54 10:23 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Hot blonde with nice legs gets killed.

It's a tragic, horrible story, but there's nothing about the facts which stands out from other similar stories. This kind of crime happens too often sadly. The physical appearance of the victim is what's driving the coverage. There have been many such crimes since she was killed. You're just not seeing them on national news.
Don't beat around the bush, she had a nice ass as well
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 10:25 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
I only heard that they found “partial remains” and that his identity was confirmed by dental records. Yes - its a huge reach but didnt know if it might be possible to plant something that has enough of his dna to fake his death. I know , I know, it sounds like a bad movie, you are right…
It's definitely possible to plant DNA if one has the material. The pulp inside the teeth contain nuclear DNA. That would probably be used to confirm ID. Fingerprints can still be used postmortem as well.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:39 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
For the charged crime. He was NEVER facing charges of murder. He was facing charges of credit card fraud. If the parents obstructed the investigation of credit card theft than yes.
The parents cannot be held up on anything other than aiding someone who had committed credit card fraud.
They never charged him with murder and therefore doesnt transfer to the parents for aiding a murderer which is seems people want to tack on. They simply cant, because it was never charged.
Obstruction isn't about the specific crime technically being investigated at that moment, it's about the criminal activity being obstructed from investigation.

If I have a body in my trunk and a police officer pulls me over for a broken tail light. If I assault him and run, I'm criminally obstructing discovery of the body in my trunk, not the broken tail light ticket.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:49 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Obstruction isn't about the specific crime technically being investigated at that moment, it's about the criminal activity being obstructed from investigation.

If I have a body in my trunk and a police officer pulls me over for a broken tail light. If I assault him and run, I'm criminally obstructing discovery of the body in my trunk, not the broken tail light ticket.
His parents never assaulted an officer. Not a great analogy. They I believe said he went where he was found, what day may be in question but they didnt tell the officers they took him to an airport with a ticket to mexico.
[Reply]
TLO 02:40 PM 11-23-2021
Suicided himself
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up