ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 419 of 435
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421422423429 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:55 AM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by nychief:
I read this as meaning they'd need FC to understand that he would be a situational pass rusher and not play a whole lot until playoff time... sorta a Defensive version of McKinnon. Depends on what Shark wants, I presume.
I feel like its a personality conversation.

I mean - Clark was here for 4 years with the understanding that it was 'his' defense. Then he got cut and let walk for a relative pittance of a deal.

So it's not even entirely about role on the field - he has to be understanding of his role in this lockerroom. This isn't his defense anymore and coming back here isn't going to change that.

Can he accept being a journeyman the way Dunlap did? That's an open question. He clearly didn't take to it in Denver...
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:59 AM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I feel like its a personality conversation.

I mean - Clark was here for 4 years with the understanding that it was 'his' defense. Then he got cut and let walk for a relative pittance of a deal.

So it's not even entirely about role on the field - he has to be understanding of his role in this lockerroom. This isn't his defense anymore and coming back here isn't going to change that.

Can he accept being a journeyman the way Dunlap did? That's an open question. He clearly didn't take to it in Denver...
His teammates have nothing but good things to say about him. You idiots act like he was a locker room cancer. All the evidence points in the opposite direction. There is no downside in bringing him back. He was a leader.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:03 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
His teammates have nothing but good things to say about him. You idiots act like he was a locker room cancer. All the evidence points in the opposite direction. There is no downside in bringing him back. He was a leader.
New leadership has been installed.

That's basic organizational harmony stuff. There isn't a power vacuum in the Chiefs defense. They've done quite well in his absence.

Him coming in and trying his standard Frank Clark brand of faux dawg tough guy leadership isn't going to be beneficial to a unit that's already established its identity while he was in Denver stealing paychecks.

He was the leader of a defense that was never anywhere close to as good as the unit he'd be coming back to. His job is no longer to BE a leader. It's to be a role-player who knows when its time to follow. When it's time to keep his head down and play hard when he's on the field as opposed to strut around like his shit doesn't stink before taking 80% of his time in uniform off.

The problem is that Clark almost certainly has the same shit-for-brains understanding of this as you seem to have.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:04 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Your one all mouth bitch ass pussy. You couldn't back any of the smack you rattle off.

You don't pay much attention if you don't see all those guys take plays off. If they are not they are rotating in and out.

Take some old Mexico fentanyl and a handle of wild turkey and shut your cock hole bitch ass.
Were you drinking when you wrote this or just having a fucking stroke?

It's more than taking a play or two off, geriatric fuck.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:05 PM 10-16-2023
New leadership has been installed.

That's basic organizational harmony stuff. There isn't a power vacuum in the Chiefs defense. They've done quite well in his absence.

Him coming in and trying his standard Frank Clark brand of faux dawg tough guy leadership isn't going to be beneficial to a unit that's already established its identity while he was in Denver stealing paychecks.

He 'was' the leader of a defense that was never anywhere close to as good as the unit he'd be coming back to. His job is no longer to BE a leader. It's to be a role-player who knows when its time to follow.

The problem is that Clark almost certainly has the same shit-for-brains understanding of this as you seem to have.
I'm not sure I understand the obsession people have with this no good loser. Some of them are the same that shit talk Chris Jones any chance they get. I think it's a mental disorder or something.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:06 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure I understand the obsession people have with this no good loser. Some of them are the same that shit talk Chris Jones any chance they get. I think it's a mental disorder or something.
If Chris Jones showed up in the postseason like The Shark does, maybe some wouldn’t feel that way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:06 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

Why is Justin Watson getting so many snaps?
Don't have to worry about that anymore. Good thing he got all those snaps last year over Skyy Moore so we never got a chance to see how shit he was. Those would have been pretty beneficial don't ya think.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:07 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If Chris Jones showed up in the postseason like The Shark does, maybe some wouldn’t feel that way.
Eat my ass :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
There's plenty of downside to bringing him back. He could see the field and be playing snaps that could have gone to Jones, Karlaftis, Danna, FAU, or Omenihu.

It'd be one thing if he were this reliable veteran who made the right read and the right play every time, even if he came up short. I didn't see that last year. He makes mistakes. All the time.

If I'm going to play a guy who makes mistakes, let it be a young player who will learn.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:09 PM 10-16-2023
They buy into the schtick.

They jerk off to this 'blood in the water' horseshit.

It's not about his performance - nobody really tries to defend that anymore. They just swoon over the swagger and act like it's instrumental to building a defense.

Nevermind that the defense has been better this year than it ever was with him or that it was improving last season as he was phased out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:09 PM 10-16-2023
Eat my ass :-)
I tried…….
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:10 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's plenty of downside to bringing him back. He could see the field and be playing snaps that could have gone to Jones, Karlaftis, Danna, FAU, or Omenihu.

It'd be one thing if he were this reliable veteran who made the right read and the right play every time, even if he came up short. I didn't see that last year. He makes mistakes. All the time.

If I'm going to play a guy who makes mistakes, let it be a young player who will learn.
If you're bringing in an old dude, Dunlap is far more reliable as a place-holder between reps for the younger players.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:13 PM 10-16-2023
If you're bringing in an old dude, Dunlap is far more reliable as a place-holder between reps for the younger players.
Absolutely. Pretty sure Dunlap is basically done and just hasn't formally announced his retirement, but if he's not and he's only waiting for the right price to be offered, I'd rather take him at last year's contract than sign Shart for vet minimum.
[Reply]
poolboy 12:13 PM 10-16-2023
we dont need him anyway...we got Charlie O back
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:13 PM 10-16-2023
They buy into the schtick.

They jerk off to this 'blood in the water' horseshit.

It's not about his performance - nobody really tries to defend that anymore. They just swoon over the swagger and act like it's instrumental to building a defense.

Nevermind that the defense has been better this year than it ever was with him or that it was improving last season as he was phased out.
The fact remains that this team went 50 years without a SB championship and then Clark joined and we won 2 in 4 years with his moving up to 3rd all-time in postseason sacks. Mahomes has never won an AFCCG in which Clark has not gotten a sack.

This is a clear case of correlation equaling causation.
[Reply]
Page 419 of 435
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421422423429 > Last »
Up