ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 1953
« First < 16566263646566 67686970761161665661066 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:04 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
or at the very least LISTENED to a show where a guy calls in and says something

and then you go run your mouth about how informed you are on an internet message board?
i mean i know when i hear something on a show I immediately use this as evidence and
base my life decisions on it and then tell others about it and push them to take actions based on this evidence

because this is normal
I bet you miss Art Bell. Jim Bohannan has a lot of the types you use as evidence. Science is fun but it does not tend to swing on the loons of late night radio.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 AM 03-02-2021
Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After Covid Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 serious injuries...

About a third of the deaths reported occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 48% of the people who died became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated...

About 21% of the deaths were cardiac-related. As The Defender reported last month, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, a pediatric rheumatologist, warned the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in December that mRNA vaccines like those developed by Pfizer and Moderna could cause heart attacks and other injuries in ways not assessed in safety trials...

The number of serious adverse events reports increased by 641 this week, to a total of 3,767 between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18. Adverse reaction reports from the latest CDC data include:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...-vaers-climbs/

Just in case, the usual naysayers and sheep hang onto the caveat inside, since naturally VAERS caveats these as not necessarily having any cause and effect from vaccine yet established—despite happening so soon after receiving these shots. At the same time all those deaths were caused by the rona virus and flu reports are on record as the lowest ever. Can't make it up how they switch around their standards. That is a red flag.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:02 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by :
the usual naysayers and sheep
Absolutely zero sense of irony or self awareness. Total lump of shit just spewing and regurgitating
vomit and drivel for months in a threat about topics he /she has no capability of understanding.

This is the world we live in. LOL
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:04 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After Covid Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 serious injuries...

About a third of the deaths reported occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 48% of the people who died became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated...

About 21% of the deaths were cardiac-related. As The Defender reported last month, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, a pediatric rheumatologist, warned the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in December that mRNA vaccines like those developed by Pfizer and Moderna could cause heart attacks and other injuries in ways not assessed in safety trials...

The number of serious adverse events reports increased by 641 this week, to a total of 3,767 between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18. Adverse reaction reports from the latest CDC data include:
  • 160 reports of adverse reactions affecting pregnancy, including 47 miscarriages/preterm births
  • 1,135 anaphylactic reactions, 64% of which were reported after a Pfizer vaccine and 35% after the Moderna vaccine
  • 257 reports of Bell’s palsy (Pfizer 71%; Moderna: 29%)
  • By comparison, during the same time period — Dec. 14, 2020 – Feb. 18, 2021 — VAERS received reports of 83 deaths following flu vaccines.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...-vaers-climbs/

Just in case, the usual naysayers and sheep hang onto the caveat inside, since naturally VAERS caveats these as not necessarily having any cause and effect from vaccine yet established—despite happening so soon after receiving these shots. At the same time all those deaths were caused by the rona virus and flu reports are on record as the lowest ever. Can't make it up how they switch around their standards. That is a red flag.
Even if the vaccines did cause all of those 1,095 deaths, that's nothing compared to the 500,000+ deaths caused by Covid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:09 AM 03-02-2021
You can see their lovely pictures in the link because they don't embed for some reason.

https://thecovidblog.com

28 year old suffers brain aneurysm five days after Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

28 year old physical therapist dead 2 days after mRNA shot.

UK — 12 deaf, 5 blind after Pfizer shot.

Wisconsin resident doctor suffers miscarriage 3 dyas after mRNA vaccine. She does not say which vaccine, but was passionate about vaccine and public health. Some of her social media posts gushing about the vaccines in attachment below.
Attached: Miscarriage.jpg (69.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Donger 10:11 AM 03-02-2021
Someone doesn't understand the distinction between causation and correlation.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:18 AM 03-02-2021
On the rushed Swine Flu Vaccine:
60 Minutes: 1979 Swine Flu investigation has uncanny resemblances to COVID 2020-21

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/02/26/...covid-2020-21/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:27 AM 03-02-2021
Whistleblower: 25% of Residents in German Nursing Home Died After Pfizer Vaccine

In January, officials in Norway and Germany said they were looking into deaths following the vaccine. Last month, in Spain, officials temporarily halted vaccines after 46 nursing home residents died after getting the vaccine.

The Global Times reported last week that 16 elderly people in Switzerland died following COVID vaccinations.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/
Oh, and expect real Whistleblowers to be mistreated nowadays. It's no wonder their voices have to be altered and their identities protected.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:15 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone doesn't understand the distinction between causation and correlation.
Nope, no clue at all.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:08 PM 03-02-2021
Is AOB saying anything?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:21 PM 03-02-2021
Whistleblower: 25% of Residents in German Nursing Home Died After Pfizer Vaccine

In January, officials in Norway and Germany said they were looking into deaths following the vaccine. Last month, in Spain, officials temporarily halted vaccines after 46 nursing home residents died after getting the vaccine.

The Global Times reported last week that 16 elderly people in Switzerland died following COVID vaccinations.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/
Oh, and expect real Whistleblowers to be mistreated nowadays. It's no wonder their voices have to be altered and their identities protected.
"Glaring at the residents with vaccination in their eyes."

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:10 PM 03-02-2021
no wonder their voices have to be altered and their identities protected.

if only we could alter YOUR identity to make you intelligent, thoughtful, capable of logical thought and perhaps semi - human
[Reply]
vailpass 04:10 PM 03-02-2021
Anybody going to settle for that janky J&J vaccine?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:23 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I already knew that. The main goal of the working population getting the vaccine is not to protect themselves. I am not really scared about Covid personally.
:-) Either am I. From the very beginning I thought the whole thing was BS. It's just the FLU rebranded as the c0vids. It was all planned. There is a AGENDA and it's called AGENDA 2030. When U hear the World Economic Forum call : C0VID -19 :THE GREAT RESET and put out a book about it it's pretty ****ing obvious. Anybody that still believes this is a PANDEMIC is ignorant. Do some research. It's a TOTAL SCAM. UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT a.k.a. via UNITED NATIONS. George H.W.BUSH spoke of this and even guaranteed it! We are witnessing the transformation now in real time.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:25 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
if only we could alter YOUR identity to make you intelligent, thoughtful, capable of logical thought and perhaps semi - human
Any chance of a new NIGHT RANGER album release soon? :-)
[Reply]
Page 66 of 1953
« First < 16566263646566 67686970761161665661066 > Last »
Up