ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1924 of 1952
« First < 924142418241874191419201921192219231924 19251926192719281934 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:25 PM 08-11-2022

Moderna CEO compares getting C19 boosters to buying a new iPhone every year! Behold... the new Steve Jobs! pic.twitter.com/ZhyrVBZJte

— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) August 11, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 04:48 PM 08-11-2022
I'm still gonna pass on the OG shot. Maybe someday when someone sees an actual vial of the FDA approved comirnaty. Has that been found yet?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:54 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by :
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the nation should move away from restrictive measures such as quarantines and social distancing and focus on reducing severe disease from Covid-19.
In new guidelines released Thursday, the agency no longer recommends staying at least 6 feet away from other people to reduce the risk of exposure -- a shift from guidance that had been in place since the early days of the pandemic...

Originally Posted by :
But the guidance does keep some measures the same. It encourages testing for people with symptoms and their close contacts. It also says people who test positive should stay home for at least five days and wear a mask around others for 10 days. It also continues to recommend that people wear masks indoors in about half the country.

CDC ends recommendations for social distancing and quarantine for Covid-19 control, no longer recommends test-to-stay in schools
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:46 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by MagicalFruit:
I'm still gonna pass on the OG shot. Maybe someday when someone sees an actual vial of the FDA approved comirnaty. Has that been found yet?
You trust the approval of a captured agency that tried to hide the Pfizer data from you for 75 years?
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 07:38 PM 08-13-2022
Another Sudden Adult Death Syndrome?

Actor and comedian Teddy Ray dies in Southern California

https://www.kotatv.com/2022/08/13/ac...rn-california/

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — Teddy Ray, a comedian and actor who appeared on the HBO Max series “PAUSE with Sam Jay,” has died, authorities confirmed on Saturday. He was 32.

The Riverside County Sheriff’s Office and the county’s coroner’s office confirmed that the death of the comedian, whose legal name was Theadore Brown, was reported Friday morning in the desert community of Rancho Mirage, the Los Angeles Times reported. Sheriff’s Sgt. Brandi Swan, who said deputies responded to a call about the death at a private residence, said that the cause of death was unknown.

Entertainment companies and some of Ray’s fellow comedians reacted with sadness to the news of Ray’s death.

“Teddy Ray was a hilarious and beloved performer,” TV network Comedy Central said in a Twitter statement. “He’ll be deeply missed by the entire comedy community.”

All Def Digital, a multi-platform media company that Ray had collaborated with, tweeted that it was “heartbroken” about the news of Ray’s death. “We will miss him every day but we know he will have Heaven laughing,” the tweet read.

Ray appeared as the bailiff on “PAUSE with Sam Jay,” appeared in the digital series Cancel Court, and was a stand-up comedian.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:46 PM 08-13-2022
How to Identify a Person Killed by the COVID Vaccine: Dr. Ryan Cole [VIDEO INTERVIEW]

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/08/how-to-identify-a-person-killed-by-the-covid-vaccine-dr-ryan-cole-video-interview/

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:02 AM 08-14-2022
An innocent victim of genocide:

[Reply]
Pawnmower 11:03 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
An innocent victim of genocide:

seems legit
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:11 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
seems legit
Has she thought about starting an OnlyFans??
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:16 AM 08-15-2022
seems legit
Well, of course it doesn't seem legit to you. Autopsies by world-renowned pathologists don't seem legit to you people.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:26 AM 08-15-2022
seems legit
:-)leafblower chimes in:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:56 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-)leafblower chimes in:-)
Lawnmower told us they were going to be mRNA "miracles"!

Of course more died in 2021 than in 2020 when no such "miracles" existed and the virus was even WEAKER than 2020!

The "miracles" failed.
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 11:06 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You trust the approval of a captured agency that tried to hide the Pfizer data from you for 75 years?
Probably not. I was mostly interested in whether or not anyone had seen an actual vial of the FDA approved stuff.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:59 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by :
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced Monday that he has tested positive for COVID-19 — and praised his company’s vaccines while announcing his diagnosis.

“I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid,” he said in a series of tweets.

“We have come so far in our efforts to battle this disease that I am confident I will have a speedy recovery,” Bourla said. “I am incredibly grateful for the tireless efforts of my Pfizer colleagues who worked to make vaccines and treatments available for me and people around the world.”

Pfizer CEO Announces He's Positive for COVID, Is 'Thankful to Have Received 4 Doses' of Vaccine

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:30 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Pfizer CEO Announces He's Positive for COVID, Is 'Thankful to Have Received 4 Doses' of Vaccine

Pray 4 Bourla and the Jewish heroes battling covid.:-) ->https://youtu.be/PQGGiRcaVSA
[Reply]
Page 1924 of 1952
« First < 924142418241874191419201921192219231924 19251926192719281934 > Last »
Up