ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 315
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171221 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:49 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You have some 'tiers' wrong that I've seen so far.

My guards, for instance, are listed as Tier 3 players when the rules say they should be tier 4 guys. I had most of this budgeted as I was drafting so it seems untoward to change that particular rule on the fly with no advanced warning.

Do we have a mis-print here?
Budgeting while drafting?!?!

Just fuck off already! :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:10 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Budgeting while drafting?!?!

Just fuck off already! :-)
I gotta try to win this thing with no quarterback to speak of.

Can't leave any stones unturned trying to find an advantage somewhere in a division where my QBs are Mahomes, Wilson and Luck...okay, I'm now less concerned about Luck.

But I gotta figure out some way to zig here, brah...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:19 AM 09-27-2019
Evan Boehm is decidedly NOT a cornerback.

And gents, I've read the FA rules a couple times now and am still a bit puzzled as to how this 'limited vs. unlimited' FA thing works. I presume the 'bid opens' column has something to do with it but if that's the case, why are all these folks available now? I know we're in a bit of an odd season given the truncated schedule and simming a prior season - does that have something to do with it?

Are we presently free to ignore the 'bid opens' tab and go after whoever we want and have them all season? Additionally, can we expect to have a far smaller pool of available FA's in the years to come until they are slowly trickled out throughout the season?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 AM 09-27-2019
I gotta try to win this thing with no quarterback to speak of.
Unpossible.

Once I sign Edelman Brees will have all five infinity stones.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Unpossible.

Once I sign Edelman Brees will have all five infinity stones.
Oh, I'm sorry. You thought I was talking about you?

Look here, Schottenheimer - we all know how this ends. You'll roll into the playoffs with a nice little seed and vomit all over yourself as soon as there's something to play for.

I'm fairly convinced that CD actually coded it in there somewhere.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:05 AM 09-27-2019
I'm gonna sign Edelman now just to fuck with you
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:

[Reply]
lewdog 01:11 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I’ve got tons of cap room.

He’ll go perfect with my Flacco lead offense.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:20 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
It’s based off of 18/19. No rookies until next year because they haven’t played a full season. I don’t know other answers

Hol up.

This coming Sandbox season will be based off of last season? The 2018 season?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:22 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hol up.

Yes. That's what we based our draft off of when it took place.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:36 PM 09-27-2019
Hol up.

Yep, but then we'll transition quickly into free agency for the current year. You'll be getting a compressed schedule as we get the league going and then slide into the permanent calendar cycle.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:41 PM 09-27-2019
Evan Boehm is decidedly NOT a cornerback.

And gents, I've read the FA rules a couple times now and am still a bit puzzled as to how this 'limited vs. unlimited' FA thing works. I presume the 'bid opens' column has something to do with it but if that's the case, why are all these folks available now? I know we're in a bit of an odd season given the truncated schedule and simming a prior season - does that have something to do with it?

Are we presently free to ignore the 'bid opens' tab and go after whoever we want and have them all season? Additionally, can we expect to have a far smaller pool of available FA's in the years to come until they are slowly trickled out throughout the season?
Yeah, we shouldn't have the "Bid Week" column showing (writes note on to-do list). This is a limited free agency, which basically means that a 53-man roster is being enforced. But you can bid on anybody now.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:47 PM 09-27-2019
Hol up.

Yes, how did people miss this concept? It’s a fantasy game based on yearly stats. 2019 hasn’t happened yet so you are left with 2018....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:07 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yes, how did people miss this concept? It’s a fantasy game based on yearly stats. 2019 hasn’t happened yet so you are left with 2018....
Hes the same dude who missed his pick allowing me to get Ramsey top of the 2nd round :-)
[Reply]
cdcox 10:43 PM 09-27-2019
Coming events:

1) (now and for the next couple of weeks) free agency
2) simulation of the 2018 Sandbox season based on stats from the 2018 NFL season
3) rookie draft of the 2019 NFL class
4) free agency
5) simulation of the 2019 Sandbox season based on stats from the 2019 NFL season
6) repeat from step 3 - 4 'til each of us shuffles off this mortal coil
[Reply]
Page 121 of 315
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171221 > Last »
Up