ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 2678
« First < 414748495051 52535455611011515511051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
notorious 01:22 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Roethlisberger?
Bingo

Sounds a little like our guy.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:23 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Guess who this was.....

Ht: 6-5 Wt: 210 40: 4.95

Year: 3So Number: -

Scouting Report:

The Good: Big armed pocket passer with the abilities to make plays in or out of the pocket. Poised under pressure, looks off the safety and takes what the defense gives him. Possesses a terrific pump fake, drives his long passes down the field and smartly places his deep throws in front of the target, letting receivers run to the ball. Gets outside the pocket, makes plays on the move and loses nothing on his throws displaying zip on the short passes or driving the deep tosses while on the run. In complete control of the offense in every sense of the word and a true leader that makes good decisions and does not put his team in a bad spot.

The Bad: Needs to improve his footwork, release and does not throw the tightest spirals.

The Skinny: A young signal caller with a tremendous amount of upside potential as he matures both physically and mentally. Great prospect for the future.
Ben Rapefaceburger?
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:24 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't wait for this bitter little bitch to take his ball and go home when Mahomes is declared starter. He's going to turn on the entire Dorsey/Reid regime. :-)
He already is.

The months before the draft it was all, "Thank God Dorsey is in charge and not you..." and "Facts not fiction."

I'd say things went a liiiiittle differently than Tiger thought on Thursday night and he's still struggling to adapt to this new change of reality
[Reply]
notorious 01:25 PM 04-29-2017
On a side note, I didn't remember Rape being only 210 pounds. He thickened quite a bit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:26 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Thank you.....

Dorsey and Reid are not going up 17 spots in the 1st round for a 2-3 year project. They have been working hard on Mahomes since last Fall, apparently.
What difference does 1 game, 1 year, or 2 or 3 matter if you're talking about a potential of 15-17 years?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:27 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He already is.

The months before the draft it was all, "Thank God Dorsey is in charge and not you..." and "Facts not fiction."

I'd say things went a liiiiittle differently than Tiger thought on Thursday night and he's still struggling to adapt to this new change of reality
I forgot all those quotes, how much more wrong could you get?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:30 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What difference does 1 game, 1 year, or 2 or 3 matter if you're talking about a potential of 15-17 years?
I don't think you trade up that far for a guy who you don't foresee playing for 3 years. 2 is even a push.

I think they felt like it was a 1 year deal in all likely hood. Maybe it will be, maybe not.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:30 PM 04-29-2017
I hope so. If they're coming just for the new QB, they're not real fans, but mere Mahomos.
Do you understand the difference between the NCAA and the NFL? You do know that Texas Tech never plays the Kansas City Chiefs or competes for the same championships, right?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:30 PM 04-29-2017
The difference in one year and three is two years. Two chances at super bowls. Two years of cost savings at the position. Two years of money to keep players. Two years of play to help decide on the fifth year option. It's actually the difference between 15 and 17 years...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:34 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
difference between the NCAA and the NFL
The difference in one year and three is two years
Ho, ho, hold on. Slow down!!! Who called the MENSA meeting?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:34 PM 04-29-2017
People are overestimating the need for time. How many good QBs who were considered to 'not be ready' have started day one the past several years?

Give Mahomes a year and he will be fine.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:35 PM 04-29-2017
I hope so. If they're coming just for the new QB, they're not real fans, but mere Mahomos.
Mah Homies
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:37 PM 04-29-2017
Oh, and if we're in the business of making baseless claims and predictions, I've got a pretty good one.

Alex Smith regressed last year. The offense was the worst we've seen in the Reid era. He's already starting to slow down.

He'll be his usual self in 2017, but we're certainly not going to see a dramatic improvement from last year unless he starts using his legs as a weapon again.

He's not going to do anything to make Dorsey say, "Now hold on... maybe we should keep him around another year..." If Mahomes is ready in one year, he's in, and Alex is getting his ass traded to offset the cost of trading up for our new QB.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:39 PM 04-29-2017
I forgot all those quotes, how much more wrong could you get?
Not as wrong as a moron who thinks antibiotics should not be given to sick people when they're indicated. So there's that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:40 PM 04-29-2017
Ho, ho, hold on. Slow down!!! Who called the MENSA meeting?
You're the moron who looks at an apple and calls it an orange.

"College fan comes by to express how much they liked a player we drafted because he was good for that team in college? No different than 49er fans who irrationally loved Alex Smith because he was really nice who converted to being Chiefs fans!"
[Reply]
Page 51 of 2678
« First < 414748495051 52535455611011515511051 > Last »
Up