ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 247
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Their D is probably the best in the NFL
bet they're not even top 10 this year
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:30 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Their D is probably the best in the NFL.
Lol Wut.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:31 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bet they're not even top 10 this year
They weren't even top 10 last year. They were STASTICALLY, but they feasted on the who's who of garbage QB's/Offenses.

Epitome of paper tigers.
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:09 PM 09-08-2022
Yes, they are massively overhyped and overrated. When the Bills (with a worse record during the season) LOST to the Chiefs in the playoffs is when the national media suddenly went ga-ga for the Bills. Don't get me wrong, Allen is a good QB and the Bills are a good team - but they ain't that good. Look what Allen was playing against when he had his big day in KC. Neiman, Sorenson, Hitchens, the ghost of Money Badger. My lord, that team was pure ass. Captain Wobble launcher Daemon Huard could have put up 30 points against that team. Watch the game again; Every time Allen threw a pass it seemed like there was a 10 yard separation between the receiver and the defender.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:46 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Yes, they are massively overhyped and overrated. When the Bills (with a worse record during the season) LOST to the Chiefs in the playoffs is when the national media suddenly went ga-ga for the Bills. Don't get me wrong, Allen is a good QB and the Bills are a good team - but they ain't that good. Look what Allen was playing against when he had his big day in KC. Neiman, Sorenson, Hitchens, the ghost of Money Badger. My lord, that team was pure ass. Captain Wobble launcher Daemon Huard could have put up 30 points against that team. Watch the game again; Every time Allen threw a pass it seemed like there was a 10 yard separation between the receiver and the defender.
I don't think they're overhyped for the preseason.

If they go 11-6 and shit down their leg in round 1 of the post season I'd agree.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:13 PM 09-08-2022
the media is acting like they're the 07 Patriots. I think that's a bit overhyped. Yeah they could make it to and win the SB this year, but they're not the unstoppable juggernaut that they're hyped up to be right now. They're a great team but they're not a once every 25 years good team
[Reply]
Best22 05:30 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Honey Badger got injured in the 1st quarter of that game. He didn’t even play
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:33 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SSHHH!!! the Bills dick slobbers here and in the media don't want to hear about this :-). Imagine playing such a WEAK schedule like that and don't even get a top seeding? Also when their "number one defense" faced Tampa, Colts, Titans etc they got beat up.

Their record against the top sides In recent years has also been very poor. Last year the decent teams they beat (Pats with a rookie qb & Chiefs giving up four turnovers) BOTH beat them during that season too. So there's no evidence thus far of a "big game mentality" needed to win the SB.

Two years in a row the media were desperate for them to beat us in the playoffs...it didn't happen so they're gagging on Buffalo balls early before the real football starts and inturn are heaping huge pressure on a team that doesn't deserve such expectations. Are they a good team? Sure. But the desire to see Bills as the next "it team" far outweighs their actual talent imo.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:36 PM 09-08-2022
Elam not starting for the Bills. But, yeah, they liked him better than McDuffie...

LOL
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:03 PM 09-08-2022
Great thread
[Reply]
TEX 08:42 PM 09-08-2022
Nope.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:45 PM 09-08-2022
Yeah, I believe they is legits.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 PM 09-08-2022
Feels like we can go ahead and put this one to bed, no?

This is a REALLY good football team fellas.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:59 PM 09-08-2022
September Bills deserve all the hype.

#1 in all power rankings in games played through Thursday, no question!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:02 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Feels like we can go ahead and put this one to bed, no?

This is a REALLY good football team fellas.
Clay said they won't even be a top 10 defense :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 247
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up