ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:44 PM 01-24-2022
Honestly not the least bit worried about this, in spite of the recent loss

1) its in KC, not Cincy
2) Burrow and Chase were out of their minds
3) Spags won't leave anyone on an island against Chase again
4) Their raw talent overcame our experience advantage last time, but that won't be the case for the deep playoff noobs again

They're about to get the lesson they should've learned last time

37-27 :-)
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 04:46 PM 01-24-2022
I agree that the bungholes have no shot in k.c. I'm not going to tell you chef fans that league circles are saying otherwise. Patches will go to another super bowl.... and lose to Mathew stafford. ��
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I agree that the bungholes have no shot in k.c. I'm not going to tell you chef fans that league circles are saying otherwise. Patches will go to another super bowl.... and lose to Mathew stafford. ��
Popcorn fart ^
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:05 PM 01-24-2022
Remember joe burrows got sacked nine times. Nine times. Gaz like me is going to enjoy sunday sack season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Remember joe burrows got sacked nine times. Nine times. Gaz like me is going to enjoy sunday sack season.
You're my boy blue.

You're going to carry us home with the Super Bowl game thread in three weeks.

We're a team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:14 PM 01-24-2022
Referees for the AFC and NFC Championship Game:

Bengals/Chiefs: Bill Vinovich
49ers/Rams: Carl Cheffers

How does Cheffers keep getting these prime games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:20 PM 01-24-2022
Obviously your fortune telling/prediction skills are as bad as your team. Let us know when you get something right. Still laughing at blowing the 1 seed. Takes talent.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Referees for the AFC and NFC Championship Game:

Bengals/Chiefs: Bill Vinovich
49ers/Rams: Carl Cheffers

How does Cheffers keep getting these prime games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because they want to make sure the Rams make the SB. Just watch.
[Reply]
FringeNC 05:26 PM 01-24-2022
We will win if we play with the same intensity and focus we did against the Bills. Bills are underrated on here -- we beat a hell of a team who was playing their best.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:33 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
We will win if we play with the same intensity and focus we did against the Bills. Bills are underrated on here -- we beat a hell of a team who was playing their best.
We had the captain of our secondary go down the first drive, missed a FG and Xpt, and left pts on the field. It shouldn't have been anywhere near as close as it was but...

They're a damned good team. They're a better team than the Bengals or whatever NFC team we'll curb stomp in the SB...
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:37 PM 01-24-2022
Was that difficult to type with the giant black cock in your mouth?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:42 PM 01-24-2022
Bengals D better realize it ain't Ryan Tannehill who will be coming out of that tunnel in Arrowhead and Burrow although somewhat mobile ain't no Josh Allen in the scrambling and running department either.

I heard Mark Schlereth give HUGE PROPS to the Chiefs D-line and edge rushers this a.m. on The Fan here in Denver. Someone asked him if Burrow and his offense will have the same success as Allen did last night. He said, "No way, when you just look at the Chiefs D-line and edge rushers last night and how they pressured Allen all night, if the QB isn't named Allen the Chiefs defense would have had numerous sacks all night. Burrow ain't Allen in the scrambling and running department and the Chiefs D line "should" wreak havoc all game".:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:44 PM 01-24-2022

#chiefskingdom will be taking this quote personally 🙏 pic.twitter.com/6kOJAnBTtD

— notorious GAT (@kcgat) January 24, 2022

Game on Motherfucker
[Reply]
Rausch 05:45 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Game on Motherfucker
That needs to be posted

EVERYWHERE...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:49 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Bengals D better realize it ain't Ryan Tannehill who will be coming out of that tunnel in Arrowhead and Burrow although somewhat mobile ain't no Josh Allen in the scrambling and running department either.

I heard Mark Schlereth give HUGE PROPS to the Chiefs D-line and edge rushers this a.m. on The Fan here in Denver. Someone asked him if Burrow and his offense will have the same success as Allen did last night. He said, "No way, when you just look at the Chiefs D-line and edge rushers last night and how they pressured Allen all night, if the QB isn't named Allen the Chiefs defense would have had numerous sacks all night. Burrow ain't Allen in the scrambling and running department and the Chiefs D line "should" wreak havoc all game".:-)
Yeah I've seen CP complaining about pressure but I thought our guys were in the backfield plenty last night. On the 4th and 4 they made him go back about 15 yards and he still picked it up, barely.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up