ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:38 PM 10-25-2021
Elite offense.

Originally Posted by :
What has been impressive is the offense's production despite the turnovers. The Chiefs entered Sunday second in two efficiency rankings. They were first in points per drive, scoring opportunities per drive and more. All of this while leading the league in percentage of drives ending in a turnover.

The closest comparison is the Kurt Warner-led Rams, who from 1999-2001 led the league in offense but also in drives ending with a turnover. Until this season, it hadn’t mattered.

[Reply]
Feeter Stinklage 03:45 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by excessive:
Mahomes' 20 and 0 comment is coming back hard on him. He didn't take much, if any, criticism when he said it, but now it seems revealing of an entitled attitude, despite the usual proclamations of "having to work for it."
I think he meant it more in the sense that of course they want to win every game as that is the point of playing. I haven't really ever gotten the sense from him that he feels entitled. It feels more like he came into this league like a hurricane just smashing records to the point that it felt easy for him and this is his first real hurdle he is facing. As a 26 year old struggling you look to your coaches to guide you in the right direction.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:48 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by excessive:
Mahomes' 20 and 0 comment is coming back hard on him. He didn't take much, if any, criticism when he said it, but now it seems revealing of an entitled attitude, despite the usual proclamations of "having to work for it."
He didn't predict 20-0. The media took it out of context. He was just stating that the goal is to win every game they play; not that he actually expected to.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:05 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
It would be nice if refs would actually enforce the illegal contact rule on defenders locking Kelce up beyond five yards. Kelce is just about the most difficult matchup in the NFL and for crews to just consistently allow teams to guard us this way is extremely frustrating. Here's the rule - and watch the clip below. Somehow I don't think that was the only time that happened on Sunday. I don't think they called it once.

"If the defender maintains contact beyond five yards, it is illegal contact. Beyond the five-yard zone, incidental contact may exist between receiver and defender. Penalty: For illegal contact by the defense: Loss of five yards and automatic first down."

It would seem that, like practicing a rub route and also learning how to draw a DPI, the Chiefs would do themselves a favor by learning exactly when to make a scene with the officials to make sure that their complaint is registered on TV. If you can get the announcers to talk about what you just had an animated conversation with an official about, they'll either start to look for them and call them, or the defender will realize that they're now being watched. But TK needs to know that he has to consistently remind the officials (somewhat respectfully) about what they're missing, but make sure the camera catches it.

It's an art the best players master.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:31 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)

I’d rather go 3-14 then end up purgatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:32 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Mahomes is tied for the league lead in ints...

with a rookie QB.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:34 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They don't have the running/catching threat out of the backfield.

Yet Veach wasted a first round pick on CEH.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:35 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

Bad football.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:35 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Yet Veach wasted a first round pick on CEH.

McKinnon and Darrel Williams can be effective catching the ball on screens out of the backfield if given the opportunity.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:39 PM 10-25-2021
Coach Reid sounded positive as he reported that the team was focused on the way home and weren't listening to loud music.

That's a plus.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:40 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Coach Reid sounded positive as he reported that the team was focused on the way home and weren't listening to loud music.

That's a plus.
Is this for real?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:41 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is this for real?
they will be playing music at practice tomorrow but none of that rap crap
[Reply]
Eureka 05:50 PM 10-25-2021
The Giants should be a somewhat easier team to play against.

National audience Next week against the Giants on MNF.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is this for real?
Yes, t'was on a Zoom call evidently. Claimed that he liked the defensive effort in the 2nd half and keeping the Titans off the board, he "like the team's mentality on the way home" - they were all looking at the game on their iPad and not listening to loud music. He said they were looking to get better and focusing on what went wrong. He said that it told him that "it means you have a pretty strong locker room; and they need that right now." I think it's awesome that they've decided to buckle-down and look at things. Not a minute too soon if they want to return to the SB again this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Giants should be a somewhat easier team to play against.

National audience Next week against the Giants on MNF.
We could be one game out of the one seed next week.

All the little bitches in Chiefs Kingdom are disgusting.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up