ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 71
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
notorious 11:28 AM 03-25-2021
Stars make millions for playing a game, and grow up getting almost everything they want at the snap of their fingers.

One thing they don't get without a LOT of work is:

1. People you can trust

2. A woman that loves you for who you are.

When the subject comes up about how great it would be to be a star, I shrug my shoulders and say,"Not really".

I'll take my life to be perfectly honest.

Mahomes found his wife before the fame. He is very fortunate.

I can see why Watson has horrible judgement mixed with entitlement.
[Reply]
Pants 11:43 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Stars make millions for playing a game, and grow up getting almost everything they want at the snap of their fingers.

1. People you can trust

When the subject comes up about how great it would be to be a star, I shrug my shoulders and say,"Not really".

Shit, man, I have been with my old lady for 7 years (married 4) and I'm already tired of her ass. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 12:01 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Shit, man, I have been with my old lady for 7 years (married 4) and I'm already tired of her ass. :-)
We all get there, man.

Nothing can replace a good, loving woman that has your back even when you are wrong.

Stick it out, remind yourself of what makes her great.

Or give Billay a call. He will remind you what makes him great, and he can't get knocked up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 03-25-2021
We all get there, man.

Nothing can replace a good, loving woman that has your back even when you are wrong.

Or give Billay a call. He will remind you what makes him great, and he can't get knocked up.
:-)
[Reply]
Pants 12:29 PM 03-25-2021
We all get there, man.

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:50 PM 03-25-2021
Never go full Billay
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:19 PM 03-25-2021
I've not been paying much attention to all of this, but I'd be extremely surprised if this ended Watson's career.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:56 PM 03-25-2021

1. People you can trust

Nah, I’d be a star ten times over. What fools like Watson lack is discernment. You find people women/men you can’t trust amongst all walks of life, having some notoriety brings them out more so
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Nah, I’d be a star ten times over. What fools like Watson lack is discernment. You find people women/men you can’t trust amongst all walks of life, having some notoriety brings them out more so
Discernment is learned.

The majority of stars that have it learned it BEFORE they were stars, not after.

For sure, you can say you would because you learned discernment now, as a normal everyday Joe.

People that are thrust into stardom at a very young age never have that opportunity.

So to make a long story short, it's all about timing. Sure, I'd welcome celebrity and wealth now - I already know who I am.

But being essentially born into stardom? No way. Too many end up in jail or dead.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:08 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Discernment is learned.

The majority of stars that have it learned it BEFORE they were stars, not after.

For sure, you can say you would because you learned discernment now, as a normal everyday Joe.

People that are thrust into stardom at a very young age never have that opportunity.

So to make a long story short, it's all about timing. Sure, I'd welcome celebrity and wealth now - I already know who I am.

But being essentially born into stardom? No way. Too many end up in jail or dead.
Nah. It’s not so much about timing than it’s about people in your life that help your development. It’s a false line of thinking. In fact, nfl has seminars to rookies explaining this very thing that professional athletes face, Watson is an idiot and he didn’t need to go through this to prevent this from happening.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 03-25-2021
Nah. It’s not so much about timing than it’s about people in your life that help your development. It’s a false line of thinking. In fact, nfl has seminars to rookies explaining this very thing that professional athletes face, Watson is an idiot and he didn’t need to go through this to prevent this from happening.
These guys arrive in the NFL with people already in their lives. And in many cases, it's not actually feasible to just get rid of those people. In some cases, it's flat out dangerous to try and distance from them.

You're assuming that these guys get to pick and choose who they associate with completely forgetting the situations that many of them are BORN into.

But since that's a topic for DC, I'll stop there.
[Reply]
FAX 05:42 PM 03-25-2021
This predicament leads me to contemplate an interrogatory regarding female massage therapists (FMTs) in general and FMTs who generate business via social media in particular ...

Don't these girls talk to each other? If a girl has a bad experience (for whatever reason) with a client, wouldn't it seem normal and natural for that girl to get the word out (before the penis comes out)?

FAX
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:50 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
As Garry Shandling once said, "Life is short but not short enough".

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:50 PM 03-25-2021
By the time you are a rookie in the NFL, you have already been a star athlete all your life that more likely than not wasn't treated the same as other athlete let alone the peons around you.

You may not have been a millionaire but good chance you were taught that a different set of rules applied to you.
[Reply]
KCJake 06:07 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've not been paying much attention to all of this, but I'd be extremely surprised if this ended Watson's career.
You're absolutely right. This will cost him some embarrassment and a bunch of money. Nothing more. Life goes on for the extremely rich and talented.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 71
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up