Page 92 of 103
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
DRM08 03:23 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Maybe but the outlier is the Bills had a laughable schedule...they played TWO offenses ranked in the top 14 in 17 games...and they are talking about having the #1 defense...well no shit.

Like I alluded to earlier...the fact Buffalo went 6-4 to end the season is not a good sign. They were 2-4 from Nov. 7 to Dec 12th.

They pissed away the easiest path to HFA in recent memory...
I agree, Buffalo should have been the #1 seed and choked it away. But they did crush the Chiefs at Arrowhead this season. We will see if KC can get revenge. It will be pretty disappointing if the Chiefs play as poorly as they did last time.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:32 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I agree, Buffalo should have been the #1 seed and choked it away. But they did crush the Chiefs at Arrowhead this season. We will see if KC can get revenge. It will be pretty disappointing if the Chiefs play as poorly as they did last time.
Even Bills homers aren’t talking about that game. They know it was a fluke and not at all representative of the current team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:40 PM 01-21-2022
They played KC when they were completely out of sorts...had a pick six...not because of some outstanding play...but because the ball bounced off Hills hands.

Then an illegitimate roughing call negated an Allen interception...

Those two plays dictated the outcome...along with Sorenson letting Knox blow by him. I had forgotten about the KO return fumble...at the beginning.

Things fell their way in an uncharacteristic way....I wouldn't feel comfortable banking on a repeat of that chain of events.

I think this game mirrors the AFCCG...and remember, KC spotted them 9 points in that one.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:46 PM 01-21-2022
Maybe but the outlier is the Bills had a laughable schedule...they played TWO offenses ranked in the top 14 in 17 games...and they are talking about having the #1 defense...well no shit.

Like I alluded to earlier...the fact Buffalo went 6-4 to end the season is not a good sign. They were 2-4 from Nov. 7 to Dec 12th.

They pissed away the easiest path to HFA in recent memory...3 months ago and looking at their remaining schedule...I didn't think there was any realistic path for KC to land the #2 seed.

When they lose on Sunday...they can only blame themselves.
I remember looking at their schedule after they beat a watered down version of KC in October and thinking dear lord there is only one or two games remaining on their schedule they might lose. They should have easily secured HFA. Shock might hit the system early in the game Sunday when you havent played a QB in months even near Mahomes level. I think that is one enormous point being ignored. Those corners are untested.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:46 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Everyone is pushing that narrative. ESPN, NFLN, Fox Sports, NBC, CBS…

What happened that made everyone think Allen is better than Mahomes? Beating the Cheatriots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That and beating a banged up Chiefs team earlier in the season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:47 PM 01-21-2022
I feel that us and them are pretty evenly matched on offense but we do have Kelce so we have a small edge at TE for sure but this game will come down to defense, in particular QB pressure.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:48 PM 01-21-2022
They played KC when they were completely out of sorts...had a pick six...not because of some outstanding play...but because the ball bounced off Hills hands.

Then an illegitimate roughing call negated an Allen interception...

Those two plays dictated the outcome...along with Sorenson letting Knox blow by him.

Things fell their way in an uncharacteristic way....I wouldn't feel comfortable banking on a repeat of that chain of events.

I think this game mirrors the AFCCG...and remember, KC spotted them 9 points in that one.
It would not take much for Buffalo to win again. They don’t need flukey turnovers by KC. Just look at the Cincy game. Zero turnovers by KC and a loss. Refs helped Cincy in a few spots, but KC defense was also pretty terrible. Buffalo offense is good enough to win a shootout.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:13 PM 01-21-2022
It would not take much for Buffalo to win again. They don’t need flukey turnovers by KC. Just look at the Cincy game. Zero turnovers by KC and a loss. Refs helped Cincy in a few spots, but KC defense was also pretty terrible. Buffalo offense is good enough to win a shootout.
The defense was not terrible. Chase and Burrow were just fantastic.

Buffalo doesn't have a WR like Chase. Or Higgins for that matter. No, Diggs does not present the matchup issue that Chase did.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The defense was not terrible. Chase and Burrow were just fantastic.

Buffalo doesn't have a WR like Chase. Or Higgins for that matter. No, Diggs does not present the matchup issue that Chase did.
Josh doesn't have the accuracy to make those throws consistently, anyway. That's not his game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 01-21-2022
Chiefs have 4 guys in the top 21 in the league in Yac this year. Bills have 0 in the Top 50.

…whereas Mahomes is often taking the shorter stuff to get his playmakers in space, who then do a really good job of it.

— Sal Capaccio �� (@SalSports) January 20, 2022

We are going to win this game if we pressure Allen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:26 PM 01-21-2022
PETER

#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/jOUyDHCBsK

— ☣️Jamie Jackson☣️ (@jjackson_chiefs) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01-21-2022, 05:19 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
MMXcalibur 05:44 PM 01-21-2022
Everyone is slobbering on the Bills' nuts (as to be expected).

I really REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want the Chiefs to win this one on Sunday at 6:30 PM EST on CBS.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 01-21-2022

I want the Bills to win the Super Bowl. Bills Mafia and The Dawg Pound have an unwritten pact to support one another unless they face each other in a game. These are the rules. #LakeErieBros pic.twitter.com/acC26uSjGK

— John (@JohnHillbery) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:12 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sweet the Cleveland Curse on Buffalo
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:16 PM 01-21-2022
That would make them Bengals fans too. For the home game
[Reply]
Page 92 of 103
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up