ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Willow streaming series happening on Disney+
Tribal Warfare 05:49 PM 10-20-2020

BREAKING: A Willow TV series is coming to Disney+. https://t.co/yAHi24LyT6 pic.twitter.com/Y3rJebUvX4

— IGN (@IGN) October 20, 2020

[Reply]
BigRichard 01:41 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Nope. Not gonna watch it. Too many white people.
We will probably find out it was Willow's wife who was behind all of the powerful magic of Willow and only she will be able to save the day.
[Reply]
Fish 01:16 PM 12-01-2022
First 2 episodes are out. It's OKish.
[Reply]
srvy 05:07 PM 12-01-2022
I am suspicious of anything House Mouse + anymore. I'd can it if not for my son and daughter getting some good out of it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:11 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I am suspicious of anything House Mouse + anymore. I'd can it if not for my son and daughter getting some good out of it.
Before you shitcan it, watch Andor. Even if you don't give a fuck about Star Wars, watch Andor.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:34 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
First 2 episodes are out. It's OKish.
You are giving it more credit than I will...

I had some hopes that Disney might not make a mess like they have lately. But the first 2 episodes aren't giving me any reason to hold out hope.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:42 PM 12-04-2022
Watched the first episode. More cringe than 13 year old girls being forced to talk to 13 year old boys.

End of the episode made me consider watching episode 2.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:31 PM 01-13-2023
It's ok,a few issues that you want to avoid little kids watching concerning lesbian interactions. The finale's end scene was badass
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:24 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's ok,a few issues that you want to avoid little kids watching concerning lesbian interactions. The finale's end scene was badass
They're really gonna go ahead and have Kit and Jade go straight up lesbian, eh?

{sigh}

Well, at least they didn't telegraph it from the very first scene or anything. I'm like 4 episodes in - it ain't great. The trailer definitely made it look better than it was.

And I guess there's a reason Warwick Davis didn't have the cultural cache of Peter Dinklage. Dinklage is a fantastic actor who's a dwarf. Davis is a Dwarf who acts because they needed a dwarf. He actually pretty much sucks at it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:38 PM 01-13-2023
I'm happy to hear this show is garbage. Cancel this spawn of satan!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:41 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm happy to hear this show is garbage. Cancel this spawn of satan!
'Garbage' is strong.

I mean, it's better than Obi-Wan...

Now THAT was garbage. Why couldn't they have put the effort into it that they put into Andor?

It's just so damn blatant when they half-ass one of these things.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:54 PM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They're really gonna go ahead and have Kit and Jade go straight up lesbian, eh?

{sigh}
Yep full on lesbian action, I'd keep little kids away unless you want to have a " discussion" why girls are making out with each other.

They also blatantly stole a Young Guns Lou Diamond Phillips quote too
[Reply]
Third Eye 09:32 AM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep full on lesbian action, I'd keep little kids away unless you want to have a " discussion" why girls are making out with each other.

They also blatantly stole a Young Guns Lou Diamond Phillips quote too
Do we really still live in a world where a girl kissing a girl warrants a “discussion”? Also, why are we putting “discussion” in quotes?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:27 AM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Do we really still live in a world where a girl kissing a girl warrants a “discussion”? Also, why are we putting “discussion” in quotes?
Yes, for children who are 5-8 years old which would trickle down to the sex talk or Birds and the Bees.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 01-22-2023
Watched the 'cursed castle' episode on Friday - that was the best episode so far by far. Actually pretty decent.

Here's hoping it continues trending in that direction because 3 more episodes like that and it can reasonably be salvaged as a solid series.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:09 PM 01-22-2023
Everything must be ruined nowadays with wokeness.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up