ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 435
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:02 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
With said injuries and had career year during contract negotiations IMO he had to be on something to overcome that.
Are all of these chronic underachievers hiding injuries and PEDs?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 02:05 PM 10-07-2019
We've handled having a stud qb on a rookie deal about as terrible as fucking possible
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:06 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Donald Stephenson, looked like he had potential to be a legit starter then got caught and became JAG.

This shit happens more often than not.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:07 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve been preserved so far but **** it man. He has got to be better.

The sad thing is, I don’t think its changing.

Veach is a ****ing moron for ever trading for the guy who had TWO (!!!) torn UCLs. And apparently didn’t repair them. My goodness this trade and contract is on its way to ****ing our franchise.
Yeah, unfortunately, I think you're right. Whiny Pete Carroll sold us a bum steer.

[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:12 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
We've handled having a stud qb on a rookie deal about as terrible as ****ing possible
the worst thing was not starting him his rookie year when we had a stud defense
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:23 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

https://www.espn.com/blog/nfcwest/po...-under-carroll
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:38 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Veach is a ****ing moron
That’s all you really had to say.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:19 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Seems like he gets up field and pushed out of the pocket every rush.
This. I watched him all night last night. I saw him chipped once. 90% of the snaps he just lost 1-1 to the tackle.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:20 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Justin Houston has as many sacks in one game against the Chiefs as Clark has in five games with the Chiefs. He was also making less money than Clark and didn't cost multiple high draft picks.

At least the Khalil Mack comparisons should stop for a while.
Fuck Houston. He'll disappeared for the last 3 years. Last night shows what he can do when he's motivated.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:29 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
This. I watched him all night last night. I saw him chipped once. 90% of the snaps he just lost 1-1 to the tackle.
One of those 4th down plays was just sad; maybe it was a 3rd. He takes off upfield and the RT just kinda gives him a chuck; inside handoff and Clark is almost falling down trying to get his feet back under him as the play goes right under.

I mean he doesn't even seem to have good balance. Ts are using his momentum repeatedly to just kinda flip him out of the way, oftentimes with little effort.

Dude's bad. He's real bad.

But the folks on 810 will be along shortly to tell us otherwise. Why, I do not know. They must really be trying to make up for that KK thing...
[Reply]
TEX 03:51 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
One of those 4th down plays was just sad; maybe it was a 3rd. He takes off upfield and the RT just kinda gives him a chuck; inside handoff and Clark is almost falling down trying to get his feet back under him as the play goes right under.

I mean he doesn't even seem to have good balance. Ts are using his momentum repeatedly to just kinda flip him out of the way, oftentimes with little effort.

But the folks on 810 will be along shortly to tell us otherwise. Why, I do not know. They must really be trying to make up for that KK thing...
It sometimes honestly looks like he's never played the position before at the NFL level. Just a terrible deal for the Chiefs thus far. The sample size keeps getting bigger and he keeps getting worse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:54 PM 10-07-2019
It's a goddamn shame that him playing with a significant injury we don't know about is the best case scenario here. I don't think even the worst pessimist would've predicted this bad of a performance so far.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:59 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Yeah I don't even feel like listening to my Chief's podcasts this week for all the apologetics and excuses. I can get on board most of them - but not Clark.

I lost a lot of respect for the RGR guys - they just keep asserting he's being double and triple teamed. Then someone asked on twitter - have you charted him? Answer - no I have not.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:00 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's a goddamn shame that him playing with a significant injury we don't know about is the best case scenario here. I don't think even the worst pessimist would've predicted this bad of a performance so far.
That's been the excuse for Hitchens all last year and this year. Although it might actually be true.

With Clark I don't see it though. He seems to be moving around just fine.

I think his injury is going off PEDs.

What's our earliest out on this contract? 3 years?

Seattle isn't a dumb team. That they were willing to let him walk should have told us something. We could have drafted an Edge and be in a much better spot. Semi-motivated Houston was much better than this.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:10 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
It sometimes honestly looks like he's never played the position before at the NFL level. Just a terrible deal for the Chiefs thus far. The sample size keeps getting bigger and he keeps getting worse.
Keeps getting worse? I’d say he was fairly good last night, aside from whiffing on that run play.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 435
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up