ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 243 of 435
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293343 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:22 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Color me clueless, “significantly worse” I’m not seeing it.
Then you haven’t been watching our DE’s outside of Clark all year. As disappointing as he’s been, he’s still significantly better than anybody else on the roster.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:23 PM 12-01-2020
Remember how everybody was saying we should’ve kept Houston early in the season?

After a good start, he’s tied with Clark with 4.5 sacks.

And the Colts defense has been abysmal the last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
-King- 03:23 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
2018 says "hello".
Think the difference was the coaching and the secondary not Clark. We had Orlando scandrick and Ron Parker major PT that year and basically no Eric Berry.
[Reply]
-King- 03:25 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Remember how everybody was saying we should’ve kept Houston early in the season?

After a good start, he’s tied with Clark with 4.5 sacks.

And the Colts defense has been abysmal the last 2 weeks.
So he has more sacks and makes a lot less per year on a shorter contract? Weird flex but ok.
[Reply]
O.city 03:31 PM 12-01-2020
Colts have also been without a couple of their best players IIRC.
[Reply]
O.city 03:33 PM 12-01-2020
Sacks also seem to be way down this year. Maybe thats just me.

Wasn't there talk that they had relaxed some of the holding penalties or something?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
So he has more sacks and makes a lot less per year on a shorter contract? Weird flex but ok.
Not here. Houston was making more per season than Clark is now.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:39 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I thought Clark had 4.5 sacks. He has 4. The difference in half a sack either way.

It wasn’t a fucking flex. I was just making a point that after a hot start, Houston has gotten back to his old ways.

And Houston wasn’t getting paid the same to stay in KC. You understand that, right?

JFC man did Frank Clark fuck your fucking wife or something?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:40 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

Wasn't there talk that they had relaxed some of the holding penalties or something?
Yes and it absolutely has been a factor if anybody has been paying attention.

Clark and Jones have been held all game the last 2 weeks. Hence the frustrations leading to roughing the passer penalties.
[Reply]
O.city 03:40 PM 12-01-2020
Clark is making alot of money and isn't really doing shit.

Why is that a problem to say?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:42 PM 12-01-2020

It isn't. I think most people agree.

then again, the title of the thread is "Frank Clark fucking sucks".

a bit of an oversimplification
[Reply]
staylor26 03:42 PM 12-01-2020

It isn’t. I’ve already said it myself.

But the guy was seen as a hero just months ago. Everybody loved him. He was a fucking bad ass that walked it how he talked it. Sorry if I think it’s going a little too far to hate the guy when it’s totally possible that he repeats last years playoff/SB performance and we win another one.

I don’t care THAT much what anybody is getting paid while we are winning Super Bowls. Mostly because I’m not a miserable fucking fan.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:44 PM 12-01-2020

This is pretty much the long and short of it.

He was awesome down the stretch last year and helped us win it all. That's fantastic.

As for this year, he's not playing well. There's no way around that. Hopefully, the same thing happens again and he picks it up come postseason.

Quite a few guys have underperformed on defense and we're still 10-1. I'm not going to complain.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:55 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It isn't. I think most people agree.

then again, the title of the thread is "Frank Clark ****ing sucks".

a bit of an oversimplification
Ding.Ding.Ding.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:57 PM 12-01-2020

The NFL Competition Committee decided to relax the vigilance on offensive holding calls this year "to help keep up the pace and continuity of the game." (paraphrased) According to ESPN early this year. Might have been during preseason.

Through the the first half of the season, it was noted by Greenberg I think, that there had been almost 70% fewer offensive holding calls than in 2019. If they do things per usual, I guess we can expect that offensive holding calls will go back up some until the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 243 of 435
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293343 > Last »
Up