ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 435
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 PM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And in what fucking warped universe does this strategy have a lick of sense or truck? The correct outlook is to assume everything they do is pure shit until proven otherwise.

Final Football Thought of the Day:

If Andy Reid is a QB "genius", then Alex Cassel was the worst fucking Quarterback in the history of mankind.
Dude, you're beyond help if you refuse to acknowledge that Andy Reid is perhaps the greatest head coach in NFL history at getting the most out of deficient QBs. And he just did it again with freaking Matt Moore.

He's a QB genius.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, you're beyond help if you refuse to acknowledge that Andy Reid is perhaps the greatest head coach in NFL history at getting the most out of deficient QBs. And he just did it again with freaking Matt Moore.

He's a QB genius.
He has to keep up his Andy Reid is awful look. Really makes him look like a complete fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:26 AM 11-06-2019
One look around the league should tell you we have it fucking made with Reid. Holy shit, there are some terribad coaches fucking up young QBs nowadays.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:12 AM 11-06-2019
Go away & come back stronger or more versatile is the trend
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:15 AM 11-06-2019
Hope you guys realize Clark is 2nd on the team in tackles for loss with 6 and leads the team in forced fumbles with 2.

And he's just getting started.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:21 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
By the way, you never answered my question. You kept pointing out how much better the defense and run defense got after Chris Jones got injured. How come I haven't seen you doing that when it comes to Clark? We had our best game defensively on Sunday and Jones was a major contributor and Clark was on the sideline. Why haven't you used that same logic against Clark?
Clark was never a problem with run defense. He held the edge just fine. The Chiefs kept getting ass raped up the middle when Xavier Williams and Chris Jones were lined up.

It changed when we put more beef up front with Saunders and Pennel.

See for yourself:

.@vikings @dalvincook @chiefs played their best run defense of the season to limit the @NFL leading rusher. #BigTime performances from #Nnadi #Pennel #CJones #Ivie #Saunders #Tanoh #Ogbah. The won the LOS all afternoon #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/F78hqBoNc0

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) November 4, 2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:58 AM 11-06-2019
King is clueless, dude
[Reply]
Warpaint69 11:10 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark was never a problem with run defense. He held the edge just fine. The Chiefs kept getting ass raped up the middle when Xavier Williams and Chris Jones were lined up.

It changed when we put more beef up front with Saunders and Pennel.

See for yourself:

Xavier Williams was terrible.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think I stepped in front of that bullet after the Colts game because RunKC was flipping you shit for backing Nnadi and I had to defend him after a game that was probably the worst game of his career. It was admittedly terrible and all I could really say was "yeah...that was bad. Maybe this is what he was thinkin'..."

Maybe it was the Houston game.

Nnadi is my big sweet boy - I won't sally anyone trying to shit on him. Getting guys like him on the 2nd day with regularity is how you build a consistent winner.

EDIT: It was Mecca after the Houston game.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...3&postcount=55

Nnadi's a good player who had a rough day but these things happen. He's a big part of this defense.
And it’s early but Saunders is looking just as good too.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And it’s early but Saunders is looking just as good too.
I’m absolutely in love with the Saunders/Nnadi combo.

It’s amazing.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:33 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Hope you guys realize Clark is 2nd on the team in tackles for loss with 6 and leads the team in forced fumbles with 2.

And he's just getting started.
Yeah because that is why we signed him to a $105 million contract and traded a 1st and 2nd rd pick. So he can get 2 forced fumbles and lead the team in tackles for loss w 6!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 AM 11-06-2019
I want them to play Jones at end on early downs and move him inside on passing situations the rest of the season.

Think that’s a much better fit for him. He was bossing Rudolph and taking away the edge.

Nnandi, Saunders and Pennel inside on early downs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:49 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m absolutely in love with the Saunders/Nnadi combo.

It’s amazing.
A defensive front 4 of

Jones - Nnadi - Saunders - Clark

W/ Pennel/Ivey rotating in the middle and Ogbah/K-pass rotating at ends (both of whom have been better than Okafor) would be awfully tough to deal with.

Jones just seems more responsible vs. the run when he's on the edge than he is on the interior. It's almost like he's just trying too hard to get pressure and sells out to do so.

That's just a damn 'heavy' line and should be awfully sound against the run. And with that kind of mass you can just create problems for quarterbacks by simply barreling into linemen.

But you put Jones out there at end that often and he hits a different tax bracket. You're going to struggle more than ever to keep him here long-term if he can establish himself as a viable edge defender. Hell, I'm pretty sure it would even make him more expensive on the tag.

But I think that's a pretty viable early down configuration and probably the best group we can put out there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I want them to play Jones at end on early downs and move him inside on passing situations the rest of the season.

Think that’s a much better fit for him. He was bossing Rudolph and taking away the edge.

Nnandi, Saunders and Pennel inside on early downs.
Well shit...repost.

Mine's still better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:02 PM 11-06-2019
Pennell is a tank
[Reply]
Page 132 of 435
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Up