ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
2bikemike 08:11 PM 08-23-2020
After tonights season finale they better get that next season in the can and out to us. They sure left us hanging!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:27 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
After tonights season finale they better get that next season in the can and out to us. They sure left us hanging!

Damn............just damn.. What a show... :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 12:17 AM 08-24-2020
Damn. That shit escalated.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:54 AM 08-24-2020
such a great show. Absolutely love the creator of this show (Taylor Sheridan). He is killing it right now and has a film coming out called Those Who Wish Me Dead which sounds crazy good.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:18 AM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
such a great show. Absolutely love the creator of this show (Taylor Sheridan). He is killing it right now and has a film coming out called Those Who Wish Me Dead which sounds crazy good.
Speaking of exciting upcoming movies, this looks to be a dilly.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:14 AM 08-24-2020

[Reply]
2bikemike 11:22 AM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Damn............just damn.. What a show... :-)
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Damn. That shit escalated.
That was definitely some Michael Corleone stuff at the end!
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:24 PM 08-24-2020
Guess mom wasn't too happy about losing her ring...
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 08-24-2020
Where the fuck can I find this show?!

I don't see it on anything I have. Fuck@!!!!
[Reply]
Miles 09:54 PM 08-24-2020
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:44 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Miles:
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
[Reply]
Miles 12:10 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
Interesting and had no idea. I do rememberer Spike was also the old country music channel TNN at some point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 AM 08-25-2020
So I'm kinda wondering if even Sheridan doesn't know what just happened.

Every one of these actors (apart from Wes Bentley who's just bad at this) can use this show as a springboard for mainstream success. And Costner is Costner.

These guys have little idea when they'll be able to get back on set to film season 4 and so they may simply not know what actors they'll have available to them. Its unlikely but not impossible that they'll simply have to write a character or two out of the show due to unavailability.

And obviously if they're all available, then everyone comes out of their cliffhanger situations in one piece. But if shooting delays mean they lose someone, well that person could spend a season in a coma or flat out dead if they see no avenue to getting the actor back.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:40 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Where the **** can I find this show?!

I don't see it on anything I have. ****@!!!!

It's on the paramount network - or the paramount app.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:42 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
That was definitely some Michael Corleone stuff at the end!

Yeah....my first thought was The Godfather also. Bad, bad shit..........

There are few shows that garner my complete attention. Yellowstone is at the top of the list right now..
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up