ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 286
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Star Trek: Into Darkness was a lot of fun as well.
Don't get me started. I was on the fence in regards to JJ Abrams as a filmmaker before this movie. Now I'm almost falling off the fence, and a bad Episode VII will incite me to rage.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:50 AM 06-10-2014
Watched "End of Watch" the other night. I really enjoyed it, though I'm not sure what I thought about the weird narrative convention of having a lot of it shot through handheld cameras by actors. It didn't really make any sense the way they did it. Still the story was pretty decent and characters compelling.

Star Trek: Into Darkness was a lot of fun as well.
I enjoyed that one too.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:50 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Fish:
I think Anna Kendrick might be the hottest woman in the world right now...
yeah; her personality just adds to the hotness. Supposedly she's super funny and nice in real life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 06-10-2014
In other news, Sig Weaver returning for Avatar 2.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/06/...,manual#!W2VOi
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:54 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
yeah; her personality just adds to the hotness. Supposedly she's super funny and nice in real life.

Her Twitter is hilarious.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:13 AM 06-10-2014
Oh. And I think I fell in love with Anna Kendrick a little bit when her and Gyllenhall's characters were dueting on "Hey Ma" while driving in the car. Freaking sneaky cute.
I LOVE her. and yes her twitter is great. Maybe one of the funnier women out there.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:15 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
I've never seen There's Something About Mary.

Tonight that ends.
You're going to love it.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:18 AM 06-10-2014
By the way, mock me all you want, but check out Pitch Perfect. I was joking about it and mentioned it to my brother and he said he was also a big fan of the movie.

I only recently found out that she started singing and doing Broadway from a really young age.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:21 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
By the way, mock me all you want, but check out Pitch Perfect. I was joking about it and mentioned it to my brother and he said he was also a big fan of the movie.

I only recently found out that she started singing and doing Broadway from a really young age.

I was very impressed with Pitch Perfect. Very good flick.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:31 AM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Sequel just started shooting.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:14 PM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
The Spy Kids girl?
Yes but she looks great now.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:35 PM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I don't know. I kind of got my hopes up for Snow White and the Huntsman. They sold it as giant epic battles and it wasn't. But all in all, it is unfortunate that Kristen Stewart's no-acting ass killed really good performances from Hemsworth and Theron. Point is, this looks like a knock off of that, and I was disappointed by Snow White.

I care not about the story, but if it's good I'd rent it. It's just hard for me to get wound up after Snow White. It's a tough niche. I was kind of "meh" after seeing Hansel and Gretel, but that's probably the best of this new type of movie (Stewart was THAT bad in Snow White).

Interestingly, I read an article awhile back that this may be Jolie's last hurrah as a headliner. She's really losing her appeal and may not be able to carry a movie anymore. IIRC, the last thing she did well in was Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and the last thing she headlined at all was either Salt or Wanted, I can't remember, but either one did well. The article postulated that she may be washed up.
She carried that movie like it was one of her adopted children.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:38 PM 06-10-2014
Escape from Tomorrow is on Netflix.

Its the renegade Disney flick filmed guerilla style at Disney World.

Weird ass flick, but I enjoyed it. Kinda creepy in parts.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KcMizzou 06:39 PM 06-10-2014
Oh. And I think I fell in love with Anna Kendrick a little bit when her and Gyllenhall's characters were dueting on "Hey Ma" while driving in the car. Freaking sneaky cute.
You sir, are not alone.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:45 PM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I've only seen a few minutes of it. My wife likes it so I assumed it was a massive chick flick.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 286
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up