ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 956 of 2678
« First < 456856906946952953954955956 9579589599609661006105614561956 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 09-10-2018
fewer completions

more yards
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Watching live I thought the throw he made to Hill where he made the circus catch that got him temporarily hurt wasn’t the best... but nope. That throw was a good one too.

Snuck it over the Chargers defender to a spot where the 5’9” Cheetah could make a play on it.
No it was a bad throw. He underthrew it instead of leading Hill towards the sideline where only he had a shot at it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:40 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
No it was a bad throw. He underthrew it instead of leading Hill towards the sideline where only he had a shot at it.
Posted via Mobile Device
The throw and catch put Hill in the concussion protocol. That shouldn't happen.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:42 PM 09-10-2018
What AFC QB is going to step up and be Mahomes’ biggest competition?

I know it probably sounds early to say that but I like many have been on this kid’s bandwagon for almost two years. He’s on the track to elite status. But the other young AFC QBs have more ?s IMO.
I agree with the mindset of pump the brakes a little. What I love is he seems comfortable and he's developed tremendously. I think Reid did a masterful job of getting to work within an offense. I almost wonder if he was a bit too dialed down at times. He still takes time to make some reads and checked down a bit. Exactly what you'd expect from a young qb. But boy when the game really slows down for him (and I think it will) he's good now, but he could be disgustingly good.

We know Pittsburgh will blanket tyreek. Not that it will help much. And they're going to put pressure on mahomes so he'll have to have a much quicker release and probably freelance a bit more. I think he's up to the test but we'll see.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:04 PM 09-10-2018
What AFC QB is going to step up and be Mahomes’ biggest competition?

I know it probably sounds early to say that but I like many have been on this kid’s bandwagon for almost two years. He’s on the track to elite status. But the other young AFC QBs have more ?s IMO.
The old guard is about to change when it comes to QB ranks in the AFC. If Mahomes continues to get better and doesn't get inj, he could be near or at the top of that list.

DEN (Keenum) - I don't think he'll ever be anything more than average
LAC (Rivers) - He won't be playing for too much longer, they'll have to find his replacement soon.
OAK (Carr) - He could be one of the few to challenge Mahomes
NE (Brady) - See Rivers.
MIA (Tannehill) - I don't think he's ever going to take the next leap. Which sucks for MIA, they have a ton of $ invested into him.
NYJ (Darnold) - Too early to tell, but so far Mahomes looks head n shoulders above Darnold.
BUF (Allen) - See Darnold.
BAL (Flacco) - I think BAL is at a crossroads here. They want to get rid of Flacco sooner than later, they just don't know when.
CIN (Dalton) - Probably the most average QB in the NFL. Won't leave til Marvin leaves.
PIT (Ben) - See Rivers and Brady.
CLE (Taylor) - He's not the long term answer, but I could see Baker Mayfield being one of Mahomes rivals in the ranks for yrs to come. Guy's a gamer.
JAX (Bortles) - He's very average, but their D will keep them competitive.
IND (Luck) - If he can stay healthy he's got the ability to be one of the best. That's a big if, though.
HOU (Watson) - People are so high on this guy. I don't see it. He had a lot of prayers answered last season. He's good. We'll see, he could be in that discussion.
TEN (Mariota) - He could be in that discussion, even though he didn't play particularly well in the opener. Titans offense didn't do shit all game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 PM 09-10-2018
Mahomes has one thing Carr, Mariota, Luck and Watson lack.

A big fat genius whispering sweet nothings in his ear.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:07 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Posted via Mobile Device
He underthrew it because he got hit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:10 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This is incredible.

Going to have to cover the whole field with Mahomes.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:10 PM 09-10-2018
Luck is probably the best bet but he’s gotta stay healthy and get some help around him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:14 PM 09-10-2018
Yesterday’s highlights: https://youtu.be/ZWjuJRkOifU

The Chargers DBs were doing the old ‘Bradley Roby’ as I like to call it at 2:03. :-)

Get used to seeing that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:34 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Going to have to cover the whole field with Mahomes.
Should be a little harder to game plan against. And open the run and screens and stuff.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:37 PM 09-10-2018
I posted in the gameday thread I was literally crying after the TD to Sherman and about 10 other people alluded to it too. Crazy. It was really the 3rd and long to Hill that set it up for me. So used to a QB who never makes that throw, and so cathartic to just let it go.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:12 PM 09-10-2018
I posted in the gameday thread I was literally crying after the TD to Sherman and about 10 other people alluded to it too. Crazy. It was really the 3rd and long to Hill that set it up for me. So used to a QB who never makes that throw, and so cathartic to just let it go.

Was sitting on my couch and I remember thinking, 3rd and long, this is why we drafted this guy, this is the reason we needed this guy.. and also I knew that he’s consistently showed the ability to convert in those situations already. Then boom. That happened. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 09-10-2018
"We're not worthy"

[Reply]
dirk digler 08:21 PM 09-10-2018

This is incredible.
Damn Alex was a true dink and dunk passer. So glad he is gone
[Reply]
Page 956 of 2678
« First < 456856906946952953954955956 9579589599609661006105614561956 > Last »
Up