ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 556 of 2683
« First < 56456506546552553554555556 55755855956056660665610561556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 12-29-2017
HOLY SHIT. TEAM CAMARADERIE. BUILDING.

From golfing ⛳️ to Remember The Titans. ��

�� Things to Know About @PatrickMahomes5 �� https://t.co/sChwi8qFVP pic.twitter.com/61YwWuXNZv

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) December 29, 2017

Also is trash at Call of Duty https://t.co/aMpDdV28tN

— Gehrig Dieter (@GehrigDieter) December 29, 2017

indeed he is ������ https://t.co/90zON1g4Nw

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) December 29, 2017

Just like your jump shot... https://t.co/jhMk3wP4O4

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes5) December 29, 2017

[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:07 AM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HOLY SHIT. TEAM CAMARADERIE. BUILDING.

Good bonding.... Good
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:38 AM 12-29-2017
That is SO awesome. Peters has already given away the feeling this team has for PII.

Strap the fuck in, boys; it's about to get real.
[Reply]
Black Bob 03:56 PM 12-29-2017
SNR, I agree with your post for the most part. I don't think I know more than Dorsey or Reid but, I do trust my eyes and gut. I have explained my stance in great detail so no need to rehash everything there.

As for leadership, I see him as a silver spooned rich boy who got everything handed to him on a silver platter throughout most of his life from his millionaire dad. I didn't Dee it on the field.

As for his time in KC, he looked meh in the preseason and everything else in the media is speculation.

Maybe he will prove me wrong? I just don't buy it. Guys like him never make it as QBs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:02 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
SNR, I agree with your post for the most part. I don't think I know more than Dorsey or Reid but, I do trust my eyes and gut. I have explained my stance in great detail so no need to rehash everything there.

As for leadership, I see him as a silver spooned rich boy who got everything handed to him on a silver platter throughout most of his life from his millionaire dad. I didn't Dee it on the field.

As for his time in KC, he looked meh in the preseason and everything else in the media is speculation.

Maybe he will prove me wrong? I just don't buy it. Guys like him never make it as QBs.
Is your take on his leadership just a feeling? Because based on everything he has ever said to the media, both pre-draft and post-draft, your assessment seems to be pretty inaccurate. All the reports from his college coaches and the staff in Kansas City also should tell you about his incredible work ethic and personality.

And my other issue with your opinion of his leadership skills goes back to your trust in Reid and Dorsey (now Veach). They passed on Geno when they had the #1 overall. They determined like so many other teams that he was a bad teammate and not the kind of guy they wanted longterm at QB. That's when they have the #1 overall pick, too. So why the fuck would they trade UP to grab a guy with the same entitlement issues and bad leadership skills when they wouldn't spend their #1 on a guy with the same issues?

You said you don't know more than Reid and Dorsey, but these are the guys who EXHAUSTIVELY interviewed and got to know Pat Mahomes before drafting him. Do you seriously believe they would take a kid who was incapable of being a good leader? Do you think GMs and coaches from New Orleans, Houston, NYG, and Arizona would also be as interested in Mahomes if he actually had those personality issues?

If it's your gut feeling, then whatever. I guess, sure, you can listen to that voice in the pit of your stomach. I'm just saying that given what we and the Chiefs coaches know now about Pat Mahomes, it may be time to ignore that gut feeling. There's quite a bit of evidence that says Mahomes' behavior around the team and in the locker room is anything BUT that of a silver spooned rich boy who got everything handed to him on a silver platter most of his life from his millionaire dad.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 12-29-2017

Luckily for us, the Chiefs do NOT trust your eyes and gut
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:22 PM 12-29-2017
Mahomes is a very mature kid who was raised right and this is no phony put on either. You can tell in his demeanor when he talks to the media and what his teammates have to say about him. The only thing he really has going against him is the fact that no Big 12 QB has ever ripped up the NFL at the QB spot except for RGIII for about 10 minutes only to be exposed the next year once defenses figured him out that he can't read defenses let alone throw into tight windows.

Well that whole Big 12 vacuum is about to be filled !!!:-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:29 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Mahomes is a very mature kid who was raised right and this is no phony put on either. You can tell in his demeanor when he talks to the media and what his teammates have to say about him. The only thing he really has going against him is the fact that no Big 12 QB has ever ripped up the NFL at the QB spot except for RGIII for about 10 minutes only to be exposed the next year once defenses figured him out that he can't read defenses let alone throw into tight windows.

Depending on how the playoffs unfold I have a hard time seeing Reid and Veach walk away from Smith. It's like Vegas, you never walk away from a heater. And if Smith fizzles, you let him go the following year and reap the 3rd round comp pick.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:30 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
Depending on how the playoffs unfold I have a hard time seeing Reid and Veach walk away from Smith. It's like Vegas, you never walk away from a heater. And if Smith fizzles, you let him go the following year and reap the 3rd round comp pick.
Sell. High.
[Reply]
O.city 08:33 PM 12-29-2017
They're pretty shoehorned in on Smith being elsewhere after this year. Financially, it's about the only way they can go.

Barring something crazy like a SB win, I don't think theres a chance he's back in KC.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:35 PM 12-29-2017

looked meh in the preseason? Lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:35 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Right on !
[Reply]
New World Order 08:38 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
You're in denial
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 PM 12-29-2017
Can we get Tiger to stop talking about Alexian delights in a Pat Mahomes threads? Mods?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
looked meh in the preseason? Lol
Yea that’s about all we need to hear in terms of his take on Mahomes. Clearly fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Page 556 of 2683
« First < 56456506546552553554555556 55755855956056660665610561556 > Last »
Up