ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 82
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:47 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

:-)

OK knowmo...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:49 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You understand who you're arguing with?

You are still crying because your feelings got hurt one time?

Jeez, move on.

[Reply]
Smed1065 02:05 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Hurray! Now he can drink!

.....but uh, do so responsibly. Please.
I already asked him if he had a Vette.
[Reply]
Delano 02:15 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You are still crying because your feelings got hurt one time?

Jeez, move on.

When people call out your shit takes you follow it up by giving thumbs down to completely unrelated posts. Talk about crying. When fools shine a light on their own dumbassery, it’s a sight to see. Keep going.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:17 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
When people call out your shit takes you follow it up by giving thumbs down to completely unrelated posts. Talk about crying. When fools shine a light on their own dumbassery, it’s a sight to see. Keep going.
Your take that WR careers will exactly mirror their draft position is stupid and completely unsupported by draft history.
[Reply]
Delano 02:23 PM 04-27-2024
Your take that WR careers will exactly mirror their draft position is stupid and completely unsupported by draft history.
I’m going to forget this interaction within a few hours because you’re completely forgettable as a poster and your arguments are a waste of time. If I did care and was willing to put in the effort I’d wager Worthy has more receptions and yards than Mitchell. But again, you’re not worth the effort.
[Reply]
DrRyan 02:25 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Wallymo:
Worthy's ability to consistently catch over-the-shoulder balls is what really excites me. Who is the last Chiefs receiver that excelled at that skill? MVS had to completely pirouette on every deep pass because he could not catch the ball unless he was facing it. Another poster noted that there did not seem to be as many elite over-the-shoulder receivers as in the past, and I agree.

Once on the same mental page as Mahomes, Worthy is going to really excel at the broken-down, extended plays because of his tracking ability. Patrick really CAN air it out and have someone that can find and run under it. I'm crazy excited for it.

Combine this pick with Suamataia and I couldn't be happier. I would have been ok with picking Kingsley at 32 and can't believe our fortune to get him at the end of the second round. Elite size and athletic ability. Just turned 21 with a ceiling that hasn't even been scratched. Suamataia needs a little more coaching up and to continue to grow into his body. But by 2025 he will be be a good starter and by his third year he will be a monster (he will then only be 23 years old). Plus, he now has my favorite Chiefs name to say out loud since Dan Saleaumua!

I think we got an above-average starter at receiver and the centerpiece of our future offensive line with the first two picks. Anything additional from this draft is gravy. My preference would be IOL and RB with the remaining picks. But I'm going to walk away from this weekend smiling regardless.
That's where I'm at now. I felt LT was a bigger hole that WR headed into the draft. I still have some concern about him being 160-165 but if Pat and Andy love the pick I'm all in. Get him down to Texas with Pat and keep him away from renting Lambos and let's roll!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:25 PM 04-27-2024
I’m going to forget this interaction within a few hours because you’re completely forgettable as a poster and your arguments are a waste of time. If I did care and was willing to put in the effort I’d wager Worthy has more receptions and yards than Mitchell. But again, you’re not worth the effort.
Yeah, I usually forget football discussions with people like you who don't know much about the NFL.

But since you talk a big game post your pre-draft WR board now.
[Reply]
Delano 02:30 PM 04-27-2024
Yeah, I usually forget football discussions with people like you who don't know much about the NFL.

But since you talk a big game post your pre-draft WR board now.
1.Xavier Worthy - speed, hands, tough, smart

Last place. Adonai Mitchell - diabetes, ugly, Texas
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:31 PM 04-27-2024
[QUOTE=Delano;17501165]1.Xavier Worthy - speed, hands, tough, smart

Last place. Adonai Mitchell - diabetes, ugly, Texas[/QUOTE]

Did you know that they both played at Texas?

You can look that up now.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:32 PM 04-27-2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:32 PM 04-27-2024
Why are we talking about Worthy’s shittier less talented college teammate? He sucks.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:34 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why are we talking about Worthy’s shittier less talented college teammate? He sucks.
Because twatwaffle and shitty mult won't shut up about it.
[Reply]
Delano 02:34 PM 04-27-2024

Did you know that they both played at Texas?

You can look that up now.

So Mitchell’s not even the best WR on his own team and he’s your guy? I fixed your formatting for you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:35 PM 04-27-2024
From a fantasy perspective neither Worthy or AD Mitchell are enticing.

I do think Worthy helps the other KC players more Year 1 so I see Kelce and Rice as the beneficiaries.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 82
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up