ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 415 of 435
« First < 315365405411412413414415 416417418419425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:41 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Shart had precisely fuck-all to do with it. Karlaftis looks better than ever this year without him. It's Cullen that's made a player out of GK.

Shart defenders just needed to find NEW nebulous horseshit to defend him with.
That’s not completely true. George snd Frank were tied at the hip last year. Every practice I attended, Frank worked with George before and after practice on a lot of the specific stuff George has vastly improved on since college.

We can not want Frank back while also acknowledging the positives he brought.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:44 PM 10-14-2023
I’ll say this.

I’m not a fan of bringing Frank back…but if we can use us signing him as a means for CJ95 to sign a reasonable market priced extension to stay innKC the next 3 years, I’d GLADLY support the re-signing of Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:47 PM 10-14-2023
There's no realistic chance that Veach is even considering bringing Frank back, is there? I only saw one story about it, and it was by some dumbass that wasn't even a KC sports journalist. Just some random CBS guy or something.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:48 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’ll say this.

I’m not a fan of bringing Frank back…but if we can use us signing him as a means for CJ95 to sign a reasonable market priced extension to stay innKC the next 3 years, I’d GLADLY support the re-signing of Frank Clark.
We sign Clark for one year and go, "Hey Chris, look what we did!"

You think Jones is more likely to sign a long term deal if his friend who we just cut less than a calendar year ago gets to play the rest of the season with us?

Probably not. He'd probably want his buddy here for a longer term than just the remainder of this season.

Are you fine with that?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:49 PM 10-14-2023
Pat couldn't get his buddy Dieter here past a couple seasons.

If Pat can't get what he wants in terms of buddy favors, why should we grant the same to Jones?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:54 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We sign Clark for one year and go, "Hey Chris, look what we did!"

You think Jones is more likely to sign a long term deal if his friend who we just cut less than a calendar year ago gets to play the rest of the season with us?

Probably not. He'd probably want his buddy here for a longer term than just the remainder of this season.

Are you fine with that?
Yeah, probably. Depending on cost, of course.

If signing Frank Clark to a 2 year 5.5m deal would be the trigger for Jones to sign a 3 year 75-80m deal, sign me up and put Frank in the rotation and cut Herring.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:55 PM 10-14-2023
Pat couldn't get his buddy Dieter here past a couple seasons.

If Pat can't get what he wants in terms of buddy favors, why should we grant the same to Jones?

I don't see it as a realistic possibility either. Not sure why anyone would believe it was?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:56 PM 10-14-2023
Frank clark don't sucks he just need motivation and the playoffs are his motivation.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:57 PM 10-14-2023
Who we dropping on defense to pick up Clark? Doesn’t add up to a positive I don’t think.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:01 PM 10-14-2023
That spin move coupled with the closing speed.

[Reply]
RunKC 01:23 PM 10-14-2023
Because Karlaftis was having a slow start to his rookie year? Or because Karlaftis was "learning" from Frank?

Both are equally ****ing stupid. I just want to know which stupid path you were walking on.
Every player in this league is responsible for making it on their own merit regardless of who is helping them. A vet isn't gonna decide whether they are good or not and Jordan Love is the perfect example of this.

Vets like Frank show rookies things that have worked for them and things they see through experience but the bottom line is George decides his fate.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:25 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Frank clark don't sucks he just need motivation and the playoffs are his motivation.
He's had more bad games in the post-season than good ones.

Playoff Frank is a myth.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:26 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't see it as a realistic possibility either. Not sure why anyone would believe it was?
Shefty reported it like it was probably happening. So that's why.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:32 PM 10-14-2023
They're probably gonna bring him back to the PS and elevate him during the stretch run.

For vet minimum. And people will bitch bc we are paying him regardless due to dead money.

He's the last DE on the roster. Clearly busts like Kaindoh and Herring are better :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:32 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Every player in this league is responsible for making it on their own merit regardless of who is helping them. A vet isn't gonna decide whether they are good or not and Jordan Love is the perfect example of this.

Vets like Frank show rookies things that have worked for them and things they see through experience but the bottom line is George decides his fate.
Great. Fucking fabulous. Thanks, Frank. You've done your job. It wasn't worth the price it cost to keep you last year plus the dead cap shit this year, but you at least did something.

Stay out of KC.
[Reply]
Page 415 of 435
« First < 315365405411412413414415 416417418419425 > Last »
Up