ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ Moore to Chiefs?
KingPriest2 11:05 PM 10-02-2022
Rumors are coming out he wants out of Carolina. And one of the teams coming up are the Chiefs

What’s your thoughts?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:03 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
https://nflpa.com/reports/public-salary-cap-report

Chiefs have 700k in cap space they won’t be trading for anyone.
/thread
[Reply]
JPH83 03:03 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wharton/Saunders can be that guy alongside Jones. They're extremely strong complements to each other. I think what you'd like to see behind Jones is a true space-filler not unlike Nnadi or who Shelton was supposed to be (who Pennel was).

I think I may just not have much stomach for paying big $$ for DL anymore. It's a rotational position for the most part. Draft/develop and if you hit, extend. But I'm not excited about going outside the organization and paying with pick and cap space for defensive linemen anymore. That ship had probably raised it's sails some time ago for me, but then Clark simply burnt the mother****er to the waterline.
This is it, but it's also made me extremely wary of ANY big $$ contracts for multiple years, including OTs
[Reply]
carcosa 09:49 PM 10-05-2022
Just did some calculations. The trade will happen if this thread hits 420 posts !!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:52 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Just did some calculations. The trade will happen if this thread hits 420 posts !!
LFG!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 11:39 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
LFG!!!
Yes!
[Reply]
New World Order 11:45 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'd check your calculations to see if you're correct, buy why bother?

You're the Trivia King.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:05 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'd check your calculations to see if you're correct, buy why bother?

You're the Trivia King.
Than u
[Reply]
O.city 01:14 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
/thread
Definitely.

No chance they could restructure or find money anywhere, that never happens.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:17 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Definitely.

No chance they could restructure or find money anywhere, that never happens.
Drag his ass!!!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:33 PM 10-06-2022
Only trade I'd entertain is a pass rusher.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:30 PM 10-07-2022

Damnb he looks good in a Chiefs uni!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 04:18 PM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Only trade I'd entertain is a pass rusher.
Offense wins championships
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:49 PM 10-12-2022
Hmm…
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:03 PM 10-12-2022
By all means correct me, but it seems we hopefully already have one of these types in Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:11 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
By all means correct me, but it seems we hopefully already have one of these types in Skyy Moore.
Not at all...well, I guess maybe depending on who you see Skyy Moore as (or unless you just mean 'receivers who's last names are Moore).

I maintain Skyy, long-term, is a slot receiver with some underneath skills who will be good when schemed into space. I think he is a nice complementary player who won't be a featured WR in a truly good WR room.

DJ Moore, OTOH, is a larger, more physical, true boundary WR. I think he's a genuine Z caliber player in that there are few things on a football field he doesn't do well.

I think Moore is arguably a top 10 WR in this league, definitely a top 20 and creates an interesting discussion from about the 8-18 range. He's very good and very underrated.

I'd give a 2nd for him in a heartbeat. Wouldn't bat an eye. He'd probably cost a 1st since he'd come with a nice contract and I'd consider pulling that trigger as well. He's really struggling to mesh with Baker right now and I think he'd explode if we brought him here. I don't see why he couldn't/wouldn't restructure to fit his deal in as well if it came as part of being 'freed' from Carolina.

If these early season struggles have made him attainable, I'd find a way to make it work and then go after Jerry Hughes to complement the pass rush.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up