ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 442 of 1375
« First < 342392432438439440441442 443444445446452492542942 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:13 AM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Donger is like the Every Ready battery because he keeps going over the same thing ad nauseum, despite your proofs, because he simply has rejected those proofs. He's in sales and must be one of those persistent sales types that never leave your home until you give in and buy.
He sucks at sales.

He keeps trying to sell panic and fear to adults that don't pee their pants as easily as he does.

He needs to try a different angle.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He sucks at sales.

He keeps trying to sell panic and fear to adults that don't pee their pants as easily as he does.

You're selling lies, not me, Skippy. Again, how did Fauci lie about masks? Be specific.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:16 AM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
Your story is certainly embellished. He's had neuropathy for years...

also no way at all the extreme cocaine, heroin and alcohol abuse could have caused any long term issues he is dealing with.

BEP is a fucking joke. She brags about all her research yet has no idea how to actually do research.

She thinks researching means scouring the internet to find a source that has the same unlogical opinion on a subject that she does.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:18 AM 07-12-2021
He sucks at sales.

Well apparently it's worked on the remaining 53% who haven't been vaccinated yet. Just shows how:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Yet he posts as if he's a supporter of good ole' Abe. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:21 AM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
also no way at all the extreme cocaine, heroin and alcohol abuse could have caused any long term issues he is dealing with.

BEP is a ****ing joke. She brags about all her research yet has no idea how to actually do research.

She thinks researching means scouring the internet to find a source that has the same unlogical opinion on a subject that she does.
I don't scour the internet for such things, it comes from the sources I read daily you nit wit. Making such ASSumptions shows you what you are.
So you're talking about yourself.

I already know of his past drug abuses. Looks to me, like he may not have even gotten Covid-19 despite those abuses. Yet a jab worsened him.

There are plenty of doctors, pharma researchers, health reporters and even a former doctor on Trump's Covid team admitting we've never had so much trouble with a any other vaccines. I cited him. I get some their info via email from other doctors, because they are censored by BIG tech who don't follow the state's line like a ****ing Nazi does like yourself. I didn't claim to do some "research" on this topic. It's others who are doing that and I read their reports. In fact I changed my mind regarding my initial position on HIPAA to your's from later reading who actually made more persuasive claims, than you could ever do. So by your reasoning, you're an even fucking joke yourself. I notice how you NEVER put yourself out here with any claims or posts with substance showing any ability whatsoever.

You are nothing more than an Establishment shill and MEDIOT who can't articulate an argument or refutation with any intelligence. Though your repeated stalking to attack me is still a sign you're in love with me. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:26 AM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I already know of his past drug abuses. Still, even there are plenty of doctors, pharma researchers and even a former doctor on Trump's Covid team admitting we've never had so much trouble with a any other vaccines.
Have you forgotten you pimping the issues with swine flu vaccine efforts in 1976?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:41 AM 07-12-2021
Reminder: A year ago ABC News reported a fake deathbed confession of a supposed 30 year old patient who spoke out against Lord Corona!

Ding Donger shared another fake looking story just like this recently that was very similar.

��️ ON THIS (AND EVERY) DAY IN COVID HISTORY ��️

Mainstream media lied through their teeth to make money by pushing fear.

But I guess it's not really important for @ABC to verify a story before tweeting it out to over 16 million followers. pic.twitter.com/ylx1i4BuZA

— Omnipotent Moral Busybody (@OBusybody) July 12, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 07-12-2021
Ding Donger shared another fake looking story just like this recently that was very similar.
I did? When and what was that?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:46 AM 07-12-2021
This isn't about public health...

ICYMI - CNN medical contributor Leana Wen says that life needs to be "hard" for unvaccinated Americans, with "twice weekly testings."pic.twitter.com/Tl6nGpH4Lv

— Disclose.tv �� (@disclosetv) July 11, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:47 AM 07-12-2021
Reminder: A year ago ABC News reported a fake deathbed confession of a supposed 30 year old patient who spoke out against Lord Corona!

How can you tell that Donger is lying? His keys move....
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:18 PM 07-12-2021
Propaganda from the Australian government.

And the final line is a complete lie.

The risk of Covid approaches zero for the woman actress in the video.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:19 PM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Penquinz, the sea-gull poster, too.
[Reply]
Donger 12:20 PM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Have you noticed that the serial liar above hasn't answered the question regarding his claims?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:22 PM 07-12-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:22 PM 07-12-2021
Propaganda from the Australian government.

And the final line is a complete lie.

The risk of Covid approaches zero for the woman actress in the video.
A bunch of Tic Tok videos showing young vaccinated people in the throes of severe convulsions literally rattling hospital beds, and worse than her breathing difficulties are needed to present more facts on the the potential vaccine hazards.

I wonder if they tell you how many of the vents being misused killed people with covid-19?
[Reply]
Page 442 of 1375
« First < 342392432438439440441442 443444445446452492542942 > Last »
Up