ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 1262
« First < 47879394959697 98991001011071471975971097 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:13 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My response now that this is being mandatory for our military.
And for anyone else who served who got the vaccine.


Please provide a link to it being mandatory for military service people. I have searched and there is no such information according to google.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:39 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Please provide a link to it being mandatory for military service people. I have searched and there is no such information according to google.
I don't want to jump in the middle of a conversation but I can verify as of the last part of February that the shot was not mandatory for my son but they made it very clear to him that it was very, very, very highly recommended.

He told me that he read the writing on the wall so to speak and just did it. Take it for what it's worth. And that might be yesterdays news now. I have no idea of current policy.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:48 PM 03-28-2021
Meant to post this, hope it's not true

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2021

[Reply]
vailpass 05:52 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Meant to post this, hope it's not true

Of course this will happen. With so many businesses in entertainment, travel, and others requiring vaccination to participate there is no other way.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:53 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Meant to post this, hope it's not true

I have been expecting something like that. I have no doubt it's in the works.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:00 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Meant to post this, hope it's not true

This is racist just like voter ids are.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:50 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yikes I hope she's ok.
It definitely wasn't good. They said she is going to be in for a few days and it might take several month to fully recover. She isn't through the woods yet. Apparently the clot was big enough to span both her lungs. I don't even know what that would look like.
[Reply]
Spott 06:53 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I have been expecting something like that. I have no doubt it's in the works.
Iím getting the first shot on Tuesday, and itís mainly because I expect this to happen. My wife and I both travel(fly) for work quite a bit and I could see it becoming an issue down the road, whether I like it or not. Iím more worried about all the bs that Iíll have to go through if I donít get the vaccine than actually catching the virus.
[Reply]
Bump 06:55 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
This is racist just like voter ids are.
how can IDs be racist but this isn't?


Are black people smart enough to know how to get the vaccine passport but they are not smart enough to know how to get an ID? I'm not saying they aren't smart enough btw, that's what leftists say.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:05 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Iím getting the first shot on Tuesday, and itís mainly because I expect this to happen. My wife and I both travel(fly) for work quite a bit and I could see it becoming an issue down the road, whether I like it or not. Iím more worried about all the bs that Iíll have to go through if I donít get the vaccine than actually catching the virus.
We just travel for vacation. But I have decided to hold off as long as possible, then likely will have to give in myself.

What sucks is both the wife and I have already had this 'terrible disease' and know for a fact that it is a paper tiger for folks in otherwise good health. She had very mild symptoms and I didn't even know I had it until the job made me test.

But I am cool with anybody getting the jab. We all have our own reasons. And soon enough, it will likely be me as well taking it :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:51 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Meant to post this, hope it's not true

"Papers please..."
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:54 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
all the bs that Iíll have to go through if I donít get the vaccine
I thoroughly get your point BUT enduring 'all the BS' might just save your life. Just saying.:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 07:56 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
"Papers please..."
Papier, bitte
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:57 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I thoroughly get your point BUT enduring 'all the BS' might just save your life. Just saying.:-)
Yep! Wait for all the cancers and deaths to come about first.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:58 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I have been expecting something like that. I have no doubt it's in the works.
Lawsuits will be filed. Don't expect Amy, Kav or Roberts to save you.Not unless those who oppose have better lawyers than used for R vW where they show it's not necessary due to its fatality rate not being what was predicted or claimed, but in fact no different than seasonal flu. IOW show the fraud.

I've been hearing rumblings about the bureaucracy already anticipating re-writing HIPPA laws. Not the legislature of course.

They can't do anything until this trial phase, which will be about two years, expires though. It's illegal to force it when it's in a trial phase under current law. I have the forms downloaded that can be used to get out of it.

These vaccines for covid were all planned before Trump went with them even if he warp speeded them because he wanted to save the economy because he said Globalists would have locked everything down permanently if he hadn't. Just as this pandemic was known about beforehand, because the point all along, imo, is to force vaccinate the world just like Klaus Scwab a German has said he wanted. Don't believe it? Think it's just a "conspiracy theory?" Just check out the predictions on video made by Fauci and Gates and then the words of Schwab. Meanwhile, Americans are going along for what they consider to be some sort of national sacrifice and good just as Germans in 130's Germany went along with their leaders.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 1262
« First < 47879394959697 98991001011071471975971097 > Last »
Up