ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 138
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:33 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It says an awful lot that Andy, EB and Nagy had to design plays specifically for Mecole bc he still struggles running routes. And that was with Robinson here.

We’re drafting a WR early. I don’t see how they wait til round 3
Two words..... TERRACE MARSHALL
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:44 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Two words..... TERRACE MARSHALL
Marshall Jr. Or Bateman should likely be there at 31. Id be pumped for either.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:46 PM 03-26-2021
It says an awful lot that Andy, EB and Nagy had to design plays specifically for Mecole bc he still struggles running routes. And that was with Robinson here.

We’re drafting a WR early. I don’t see how they wait til round 3
I don’t really see the value there at 63 though. The value is in rounds 3-5 IMO.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:09 PM 03-26-2021

Veteran QB Chase Daniel is signing a one-year deal with the Chargers, per source. Deal has $1.5 million in guarantees remaining from his contract with the Lions. Daniel reunites with his former coaches Brandon Staley and Joe Lombardi and will mentor Rookie-of-Year Justin Herbert.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 27, 2021

Chase Daniel's career is biblical

...an undrafted QB...

...who made $38,000,000 for 5 starts in 12 seasons...

...and won only two of them...

...who has averaged 6.5 YPA...

...with one less INT than TD...

...and has been sacked 26 times...

...and he's NOT DONE YET https://t.co/PksUcmd3hM

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) March 27, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t really see the value there at 63 though. The value is in rounds 3-5 IMO.
Nate is now my go to for insider chiefs news now that Terez is gone. Everything he said on the pod recently was that the Chiefs didn’t trust Mecole and had to cut the playbook down significantly to involve him.

That and Tyreek/Kelce aren’t gonna have career years like last year every year. You have to prepare for one of them to get hurt at some point as bad as that sounds. Also the Chiefs offense goes super Saiyan when that 2nd WR is forcing defenses to take attention away from Tyreek/Kelce.

Nate has also been dropping DE hints for weeks. I think we’re still drafting one even if we get Ingram or another vet.

It’s not difficult to see obviously, but I think it’s very fair to say that OL and WR are coming first followed by DE. Well I guess you could put DE and OL first with how deep the class is. Never know.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 PM 03-26-2021
Nate is now my go to for insider chiefs news now that Terez is gone. Everything he said on the pod recently was that the Chiefs didn’t trust Mecole and had to cut the playbook down significantly to involve him.

That and Tyreek/Kelce aren’t gonna have career years like last year every year. You have to prepare for one of them to get hurt at some point as bad as that sounds. Also the Chiefs offense goes super Saiyan when that 2nd WR is forcing defenses to take attention away from Tyreek/Kelce.

Nate has also been dropping DE hints for weeks. I think we’re still drafting one even if we get Ingram or another vet.

It’s not difficult to see obviously, but I think it’s very fair to say that OL and WR are coming first followed by DE. Well I guess you could put DE and OL first with how deep the class is. Never know.
I don’t think they’re going into the draft knowing what position they’re going to be drafting each round, although I’m sure there’s some pressure to take a LT in the 1st.

I honestly have no clue what to expect. I’m excited and anxious.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 PM 03-26-2021

He also said that he’s confident that we’ll have the DE spot locked up before the draft.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Fun fact. Marshall’s uncle is Joe Delaney. Marshall is born to be a Chief
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:04 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Don't care as long as we stay the fuck away from Georgia WRs this time.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:02 AM 03-27-2021
:-), good for Chase Daniel. Living the fucking football dream most of us dream about.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:29 AM 03-27-2021
I know I’m in the minority’s but I see WR as our biggest need. Get a stud there and watch the offense go to new levels.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:45 AM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Don’t think Bateman will be there. Most mocks are starting to come to a consensus that he’s going mid-20’s
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 AM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I know I’m in the minority’s but I see WR as our biggest need. Get a stud there and watch the offense go to new levels.
Yep
[Reply]
Dull Tools 04:33 AM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Or a TE 2. I tend to agree. As much as the OL has been patched up, if we get someone who means that people can't focus on Tyreek and Kelce all the time then we could be unplayable. Especially if Clyde comes into his own this year.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:12 AM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep
A bigger need than not having a left tackle or a center?
[Reply]
Page 117 of 138
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Up