ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1675 of 4825
« First < 675117515751625166516711672167316741675 167616771678167916851725177521752675 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:45 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
RBs can be found anywhere...
In Denver's case... it's a little more difficult. They have to find one willing to get paid under the table so their greasy, car-salesman QB can retire a sham champ.
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:01 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
RBs can be found anywhere...
I love Barkley, but honestly, what does he give you that Kareem Hunt doesn’t as it relates to winning a title?

Barkley + 2nd/3rd tier DE, or best DE + RB like Hunt.

I know which way I’d build a team. Especially one that doesn’t have a starting caliber QB.

Agree with you on this.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:07 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
I love Barkley, but honestly, what does he give you that Kareem Hunt doesn’t as it relates to winning a title?

Barkley + 2nd/3rd tier DE, or best DE + RB like Hunt.

I know which way I’d build a team. Especially one that doesn’t have a starting caliber QB.

Agree with you on this.
I take the pass rusher every time. Well that is unless you're Knomo
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:24 PM 04-21-2018
Doesn't have a starting caliber QB? Keenum was the 7th highest rated passer in the league last year and led Minnesota to the NFCCG. Keenum has to prove he can do it again but he was pretty consistent last year.

Yes, teams have found gems in the later rounds, but there's no guarantee you will. Denver drafted Booker, Hillman, and Ball and none of them turned into that day two gem you guys are talking about. Why keep wasting 2nd and 3rd rounders trying to find a RB when the best RB to come out in years could be there?

Look at how quickly the Cowboys, Saints, Jags, and Panthers turned around after adding Zeke, Kamara , Fournette, and McCaffery. All of those teams went from from picking in the top 11, to making the playoffs after drafting their RB's.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:27 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I take the pass rusher every time. Well that is unless you're Knomo
I would too if Denver didn't have three good OLB's already.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:29 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Doesn't have a starting caliber QB? Keenum was the 7th highest rated passer in the league last year and led Minnesota to the NFCCG. Keenum has to prove he can do it again but he was pretty consistent last year.

Yes, teams have found gems in the later rounds, but there's no guarantee you will. Denver drafted Booker, Hillman, and Ball and none of them turned into that day two gem you guys are talking about. Why keep wasting 2nd and 3rd rounders trying to find a RB when the best RB to come out in years could be there?

Look at how quickly the Cowboys, Saints, Jags, and Panthers turned around after adding Zeke, Kamara , Fournette, and McCaffery. All of those teams went from from picking in the top 11, to making the playoffs after drafting their RB's.
Good point.

Elway needs all the help he can get. In no way should you guys trade down.

You could have had the leading rusher in the NFL last year in the third round and he managed to screw it up (as usual).
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:30 PM 04-21-2018

Yes, teams have found gems in the later round, but there's no guarantee you will. Denver drafted Booker, Hillman, and Ball and none of them turned into that day two gem you guys are talking about. Why keep wasting 2nd and 3rd rounders trying to find a RB when the best RB to come out in years could be there?

Alex Smith stats blah stats blah efficient blah. Keesum isn’t what you should want in a starter. Anyone with 2 eyes and 1/4 of a brain can see that. Noodle arm, and carried by the best defense in football.

And Kamara wasn’t picked high, blowing your point. Would the Saints be better with the other RB’s taken last year and skipping the guy they got in round 1?

You build a team around QB, DE and LT. Elway’s an aging DE, an Ivy League LT and someone else’s backup QB. Adding an RB to build the franchise on makes as much sense as what he did to build a team capable of earning a top 5 pick.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:31 PM 04-21-2018
In what world does 1 = 3?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 PM 04-21-2018
You do know Ware retired, right?

None of their OLB other than Von have had a double digit sack season like Dee Ford.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:45 PM 04-21-2018
It’s all about situations, and Denver’s is not good.

Keenum had as good of a situation in Minnesota as nearly every QB and he still only threw 22 TD’s in 15 games. He sure as hell isnt walking into a good situation like that in Denver.

Saquon Barkley would help a lot, but Denver still has a bad OL, old receivers and no proven TE.

There’s tons of question marks scattered throughout Denver’s offense.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:52 PM 04-21-2018
:-) Sorry KnowShit. Dungver doesn't have 3 good OLB's VonDouchebag is pretty good. Barrett is okay, and Ray is Dee Ford. I guess by your standards, KC has 3 good OLB's in Houston, KPassa, and Ford. We don't have any need there either.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:14 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
:-) Sorry KnowShit. Dungver doesn't have 3 good OLB's VonDouchebag is pretty good. Barrett is okay, and Ray is Dee Ford. I guess by your standards, KC has 3 good OLB's in Houston, KPassa, and Ford. We don't have any need there either.
I'm excited about Kpass.

Absolutely abused Bolles in week 17.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:26 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm excited about Kpass.

Absolutely abused Bolles in week 17.
In all fairness Bolles parents had Zika.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 PM 04-21-2018
The take on Barkley is his gets taken down pretty easily for a man his size...polar opposite of Hunt.

Dorsey will have seen this...if Chubb is gone, he trades down with Buffalo. IMO. They dont really need a RB anyways...

That leaves drunko with a guard or RB...and a 4th option at QB. He might take a CB in hopes (best case scenario) of breaking even for losing Talib.

Donkos are ****ed...take the table scrap QB.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 PM 04-21-2018
Keenum was the 7th highest rated passer in the league last year and led Minnesota to the NFCCG.
He threw for 22 TDs...and was only in the NFCCG because of a fantasy-land desperation pass. Quit acting like he was some great QB...he wasn't. He just didnt **** up...well, until he played the Eagles when it mattered.

The dude is a place holder..basically because every one of Horseface's QB picks have failed. He was signed to keep you out of last place...he's not going to suddenly become a great QB. He's serviceable..
[Reply]
Page 1675 of 4825
« First < 675117515751625166516711672167316741675 167616771678167916851725177521752675 > Last »
Up