ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>OmIcRoN!!!1111
Taco John 03:00 AM 11-28-2021
The rollout of this NeW vArIaNt!!!! feels completely stiff and scripted. It feels like a completely poorly written screenplay. I practically expect them to try to rebrand it Covid-21 at any moment now.

This show needs new writers.

[Reply]
BlackOp 04:23 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Link: https://www.si.com/college/2021/12/2...cron-protocols

:-)
They've created this fictitious threat...you just have to call it "Covid' and people resort to their initial primal imprint of body bags on a NYC street.

People legit think Covid ver.1 is the same as Covid ver.3...amazing...even after being vaccinated. I guess the flu has been cured...one less thing to obsess about....until the media tells you to.

It was the same process with "terror"...they just moved the existential threat to something else.

If I've learned one thing from this whole Covid experiment..is that people are really this easily manipulated. This is actually more disheartening than anything concerning getting infected.

I side with the Globalists on this front...the herd inherently needs a shepherd....but where we fundamentally/spiritually disagree is I think this shepherd shouldn't have the ulterior motive to kill them.

I'm crazy like that...
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:27 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They've created this fictitious threat...you just have to call it "Covid' and people resort to their initial primal imprint of body bags on a NYC street.

It was the same process with "terror"...they just moved the existential threat to something else.

If I've learned one thing from this whole Covid experiment..is that people are really this easily manipulated. This is actually more disheartening than anything concerning getting infected.

I side with the Globalists on this front...the herd inherently needs a shepherd....but where we fundamentally/spiritually disagree is I think this shepherd shouldn't have the ulterior motive to kill them.
I have heard that these "Globalists" have referred to the masses as "useless eaters". :-) A good read about this term "useless eaters" is in a book written in 1993 by Dr. John Coleman titled, Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story Of the Committee of 300
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:36 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I have heard that these "Globalists" have referred to the masses as "useless eaters". :-)
The infamous Kissinger quote...on a universal scale..we all are all useless eaters...until the soul is realized.

THAT is the real end game...stunting the progression...the transmutation...the dark master likes blocking this process very much.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:10 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I side with the Globalists on this front...the herd inherently needs a shepherd...
I'm crazy like that...
Unfortunately true. Tho' the American experiment was about the people being their own shepherd with a light touch by government to keep the game of life fair with some order. Americans have been educated, including by media, over many many decades to get corralled into thinking they needed more govt because of this and that reason something wasn't working to give them something. We've gotten to the point where the saying: "a government big enough to give you everything, is a government that can take everything away."

Believe or not some still want more.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:19 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If someone wants to start throwing around comments and innuendo about protecting pedos etc, i'll make a career out of shitting on that person. As simple as that.
TJ deserved a ban just as much as anyone else for that bullshit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:24 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
TJ deserved a ban just as much as anyone else for that bullshit.
Folks claiming this are extrapolating that interpretation on their own. It just means they're protecting those pulbic figures involved in it. If someone is getting triggered by it, sorry but it's not a good look either. Or maybe they were once a victim of it and it triggered bad memories. Not saying it's the case here, but you never know. People make all kinds of wild assumptions from online text communications when there are no facial expressions, enough tone of voice and/or imply causation due to correlation without other information.

Anything beyond this is conjecture.

It's like claiming someone threatened to sue them because they pointed out something was illegal that they did—because they screen saved the post. When that also is a reference to saving it to use for a mod—which has been done before when someone threatened to shoot them. Take an image send via pm even if you need multiple times to show a pattern. More then one meaning, but open to conjecture and interpretation. One side takes the worse interpretation, particularly if they hate that person.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 AM 12-24-2021
What happened to this position of your's Big Richard, in the first link below. It says you don't want to see anyone banned but hate that TJ only offers conspiracy theories and think he's an idiot.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=183

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=60

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=180

I think you've made it clear through many more posts than those three, that you're in the camp that takes issue with the content of TJ's political positions because they are largely what you deem "conspiracy theories."

It's no wonder you don't have a problem with Toxic's constant stalking pattern of harassment, which certainly attempt to provoke a reaction where you assume Taco is accusing him of being (something that can not be mentioned). There is a dynamic interplay here, and you can't separate Toxic's role where someone decides to attack back.

Another reason, I don't think Toxic's, or anyone else's claim, Taco is intentionally making that accusation indirectly of Toxic, is because Toxic has engaged in similar tactics to me, when Taco isn't around to beat-up. Recently, we have seen Toxic promise to go after BlackBob another poster who believes in a conspiracy. So it can't just be that Taco is guilty of accusing Toxic of being that (something that can not be mentioned). He keeps changing his reasons.

As someone who says they're a follower of Christianity, even the Bible mentions a lot of things that are happening now. So it's hard for me to understand that there are no conspiracies. There are no coincidences either.
[Reply]
Camaro 11:14 AM 12-24-2021
Attached: 22BD3201-1E73-408C-BF54-BEFA8B9668C6.jpg (66.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:21 AM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Interesting, when I had covid,* I didn't have a runny nose or much of a sore throat that I recall and NO sneezing. I did have head-to-toe body aches more then when I had a flu and a persistent nasty headache for days and it started with fatigue which got so bad, I could not get out of bed unlike when I've had the flu I would sometimes be able to do. Usually when I get the flu it begins with chills and sneezing which I did not have that time. As for the loss of taste, I didn't feel like eating anything so I wouldn't know if I had that symptom. So I am going to ask for that T-cell test, because I had this in mid-February 2020 before this was announced in the U.S.

It lasted 3 days. I took 50IUs of Vitamin D and after the last day I was back on my feet with no symptoms except for some mild fatigue at the end of the next two days. I just took a nap on those days and then I was over it.

* to be confirmed, but think I had it but thought it was a different kind of flu.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:33 PM 12-24-2021
All the more reason I encourage people to refrain from getting tested unless it's a requirement at your job, or you're traveling.

Since there's no cure for COVID, the vaccine doesn't really do much of anything to stop you from catching it, and everything they can do for you can be done after you get it (if happens to get nasty) they can give to you then, there's no reason to get tested and be part of their silly "cases" game.

I've had both jabs and the booster, and the flu shot, but unless I'm traveling outside of the US, there's no way I'm getting tested. How could it possibly help?
[Reply]
eDave 03:21 PM 12-24-2021
The only similarity is in that list is fatigue.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:25 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
All the more reason I encourage people to refrain from getting tested unless it's a requirement at your job, or you're traveling.

Since there's no cure for COVID, the vaccine doesn't really do much of anything to stop you from catching it, and everything they can do for you can be done after you get it (if happens to get nasty) they can give to you then, there's no reason to get tested and be part of their silly "cases" game.

I've had both jabs and the booster, and the flu shot, but unless I'm traveling outside of the US, there's no way I'm getting tested. How could it possibly help?
I just got tested so I didn't have to quarantine when I land in Hawaii tomorrow.

That's the only reason is travel. Anyone who would want to help politicians get more "cases" and do this for no reason is an idiot.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:41 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I just got tested so I didn't have to quarantine when I land in Hawaii tomorrow.

That's the only reason is travel. Anyone who would want to help politicians get more "cases" and do this for no reason is an idiot.

Every person who accepts the rules in order to fly/travel is part of the problem. I mean, you get that, right?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:43 PM 12-24-2021
^ this
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:31 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

But I'd add that if your employer requires it, it's worth keeping your career.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Up