ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 40
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>OmIcRoN!!!1111
Taco John 03:00 AM 11-28-2021
The rollout of this NeW vArIaNt!!!! feels completely stiff and scripted. It feels like a completely poorly written screenplay. I practically expect them to try to rebrand it Covid-21 at any moment now.

This show needs new writers.





[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:44 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
On the contrary.
No, you missed it. He doesn't think aerosol particles can go through masks.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:44 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
National Academy of Sciences 2020.
Data do not back cloth masks to limit COVID-19, experts say

cotton cloth is the worst, even multiple layers. But nylon cloth is much better...as are other materials. This has been known for a while.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:44 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Alright, so you're arguing that Covid is initially riding microdroplets, which then evaporate, allowing Covid-19 to fly on its own?

Am I summarizing your argument effectively?
The argument is that when you breathe you don't just exhale large droplets that a cloth mask could catch.

You exhale aerosols containing the virus.

These will go right through a cloth mask.

Get it now?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:45 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The argument is that when you breathe you don't just exhale large droplets that a cloth mask could catch.

You exhale aerosols containing the virus.

These will go right through a cloth mask.

Get it now?
Again much nicer than me
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:45 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The argument is that when you breathe you don't just exhale large droplets that a cloth mask could catch.

You exhale aerosols containing the virus.


These will go right through a cloth mask.

Get it now?
So... microdroplets? Would that be an effective word to summarize what you're describing?
[Reply]
Donger 12:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No, you missed it. He doesn't think aerosol particles can go through masks.
Ye, I'm aware of that. And how did the the aerosol originate?

From a human expelling the virus in a respiratory droplet, which can be stopped by masks.

Do I need to break out the crayons, or can you pull it together?
[Reply]
Donger 12:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You exhale aerosols containing the virus.
:-)

Holy shit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:47 PM 11-29-2021
.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Alright, so to be clear, can I use 2020 research or not?
I am referring to the media spin you are buying is straight out of 2020.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Is it just these people have a complete lack of understanding?
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. -Ronald Reagan
[Reply]
Pawnmower 11-29-2021, 12:48 PM
This message has been deleted by Pawnmower.
BleedingRed 12:48 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So... microdroplets? Would that be an effective word to summarize what you're describing?
no.........

aerosol particles

YOU

DENSE

MOTHER

FUCKER
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:48 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So... microdroplets? Would that be an effective word to summarize what you're describing?
It's not a large enough droplet to be stopped by cloth.

Aerosol transmission is the better way to think of it.

And cloth won't do shit.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:49 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

Holy shit.
Uh...........

You do know that there is a difference right?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:49 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
no.........

aerosol particles

YOU

DENSE

MOTHER

****ER

its actually both
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:50 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I am referring to the media spin you are buying is straight out of 2020.
Okay, so can I use research from 2020 or not?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 40
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up