ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 1866
« First < 15556162636465 66676869751151655651065 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:49 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Looks like there's hope for some of you:

105-year-old gets coronavirus after both doses of vaccine, credits gin-covered raisins and prayer with recovery
News coverage of the remarkable woman noted that she lived through the Spanish flu, both world wars, and 'the deaths of three husbands and a son.'

Better start eating some gin-covered raisins, HCF. :-)


https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/10...-with-recovery
What if I told you the coronavirus vaccine was 85 to 95 pct effective?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:54 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What if I told you the coronavirus vaccine was 85 to 95 pct effective?
what if I told you that the survival rate of c0 vids for people under age 70 is 98%?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:37 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
what if I told you that the survival rate of c0 vids for people under age 70 is 98%?
I already knew that. The main goal of the working population getting the vaccine is not to protect themselves. I am not really scared about Covid personally.
[Reply]
srvy 12:49 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Those who have been virtue signaling they got their jabs and are still okay, may be in for a surprise if there is a re-infection, which has happened. That's where some of the vaccinated have died—even those who originally survived Covid naturally. In fact on the animal studies they did, which I hear now some were done but were incomplete, they died on re-infection after getting that inflammatory cytokine storm these vaccines release. They just may not be out-of-the woods yet like they think.

Both Pfizer and Moderna are largely Gates-funded vaccines.
We already know that his vaccines have had sterilants found in them before. Even his new tetanus vaccine used in Africa was found with sterilants in them. He's using vaccine for population control. It's not suprising those who plan on getting pregnant not get these vaccines.
Well, fuck I hate that POS. I got my vaccine this past Thursday was tired of the wife nagging me. I had 2 choices Moderna or Phizer I chose Moderna because my brother got and had no after effects. Me a sore arm, lethargy, explosive diarrhea and a mangled knee.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:04 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
And guess what?

Coronavirus Fact-Check #10: Why “new cases” are plummeting.
The number of “new cases” reported is tumbling in many countries around the world, and has been for over a month. So what’s causing it?

It's not the vaccine because not enough vaccinated yet. That's the assumption most will make. It's not the lockdowns either. Even in countries that never locked down are also seeing declines in case numbers.

The global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?
Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all.

What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic.

Just as we at OffG predicted would happen the moment the memo was published.

It turns out it really was a statistical scam.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/...re-plummeting/
Deaths are currently on the upswing from the previous steady decline, while cases are still plummeting.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:06 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I have an update on this one—it's not "entirely different". It shares similarities with the mRNA sequence. That's from a person who called into a show who works for a vaccine company.
Christ. It isn't even close to the same technology. It isn't MRNA.

I know you are unwilling to see outside the tiny box you've created for yourself, but Jesus, wake the fuck up. You are clearly not an imbecile like TJ.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:10 PM 02-28-2021
Nope. Not gonna take it........
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:18 PM 02-28-2021
Just a few reminders:

The world today has 6.8 billion people…that’s headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 to 15 percent.” ~ Bill Gates

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries” ~ Henry A. Kissinger

[So much for Democrats caring more about brown and black people]

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” ~ Ted Turner
I suspect and there appears to be some evidence that different countries will get different vaccines, as well as the elites who run the world who will get clean vaccines. Japanese were concerned and Gates told them they will get a different vaccine. So when you see the daughter of Bill Gates or Fauci publicize getting their covid vaccine just keep that in mind.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:21 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Christ. It isn't even close to the same technology. It isn't MRNA.

I know you are unwilling to see outside the tiny box you've created for yourself, but Jesus, wake the **** up. You are clearly not an imbecile like TJ.
I didn't say that either. You're making a strawman. So much is proprietary information, so I will trust a major vaccine company insider whistleblower more than you. Or Fox News and all corporate media.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:30 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Just a few reminders:

The world today has 6.8 billion people…that’s headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 to 15 percent.” ~ Bill Gates

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries” ~ Henry A. Kissinger

[So much for Democrats caring more about brown and black people]

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” ~ Ted Turner

I suspect and there appears to be some evidence that different countries will get different vaccines, as well as the elites who run the world who will get clean vaccines. Japanese were concerned and Gates told them they will get a different vaccine. So when you see the daughter of Bill Gates or Fauci publicize getting their covid vaccine just keep that in mind.

9 Billion people. Consider that.

I was at the VFW last night and joined in on a conversation that several were having. The question - from a Retired Colonel, 5 retired Officers (myself included), and several retired NCOs, was as follows:


What if, just what if, we as a population were all led to believe that this insidious COVID-19 was an excuse for us all to take the "savior" vaccination. Fast forward a couple of years. A NEW COVID is introduced into the world and it kills 2-3 billion people with no "miracle cure" in sight due to the killing agent was that was introduced in the earlier vaccination for the original COVID variation.......

Conspiracy theory? Of course! But what if?........Hmmm? It truly has nothing to do with us old war vets (hell, we're all old farts) but what if? World de-population has been discussed many, many times of the last 20 air so years - Gates being at the forefront of it so, why not? :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:32 PM 02-28-2021
A reminder that conspiracy theory is a concept invented by the "intelligence community" to disparage anyone who questioned COINTELPRO and MKULTRA.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:35 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
A reminder that conspiracy theory is a concept invented by the "intelligence community" to disparage anyone who questioned COINTELPRO and MKULTRA.

I'm well aware of that. Still, I find it an interesting thought....
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:39 PM 03-01-2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:48 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The world today has 6.8 billion people…that’s headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 to 15 percent.” ~ Bill Gates
If you weren't looking for a boogeyman around every corner, you'd understand that he's not talking about killing people.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:20 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Have you called into a show? if not, you dont know shit.

or at the very least LISTENED to a show where a guy calls in and says something

and then you go run your mouth about how informed you are on an internet message board?
i mean i know when i hear something on a show I immediately use this as evidence and
base my life decisions on it and then tell others about it and push them to take actions based on this evidence

because this is normal
[Reply]
Page 65 of 1866
« First < 15556162636465 66676869751151655651065 > Last »
Up