ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 563 of 1866
« First < 63463513553559560561562563 56456556656757361366310631563 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 08:19 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Of course I know the true believers would think it's just Covid.

Of course she had two shots and got Covid anyway...you are skipping the fact that she had taken her second shot of the vaccine.

I bet the US (who lists data differently than UK or Israel) will count her as an

"Unvaccinated" severe hospital disease with Covid!

:-)

You also skipped over the severe heart problems on taking the 2nd shot but I know for those in the Cult of Covid there are no adverse reactions to the injections.
So, you donít understand the time lag between COVID infection and onset of severe disease? I would think that would be pretty basic knowledge
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:24 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So, you don’t understand the time lag between COVID infection and onset of severe disease? I would think that would be pretty basic knowledge
You don't seem to understand what Covid is or how it progresses through the body.

I would think this would be pretty basic knowledge by now, but it escapes you.

Covid the respiratory disease is breathed in your nose (the SarsCov2 virus) and starts infection and replication there and in the throat. If your body can't fight it off enough there it makes its way to your lungs and further multiplies there.

What does having severe chest pains shortly after the 2nd shot have to do with Covid?

Do we even know she actually had Covid? You do know that Fauci himself said tests running PCR past 35 cycles will mostly be false positives. The PCR test does not diagnose disease.

Obviously we need more information than the article provided but what is there leaves me to wonder if she even had Covid at all. She definitely had something that fits well with an adverse vaccine reaction on the 2nd shot.
[Reply]
Donger 08:26 AM 07-27-2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/us/fl...rge/index.html

Florida is one of the 32 states to see an average number of new cases over the last seven days increase by more than 50% from the week before, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. But it is one of only two states in which every county in the state is listed as having high Covid-19 transmission.

The surge is overwhelming Baptist Medical Center, where 389 patients are being treated for Covid-19 -- an increase of about 50% from a week ago. Of the new patients, 83 are on ventilators, fighting to survive.

More than 99% of those patients aren't vaccinated and the average age is around 50 years old, said CEO of Baptist Health Michael Mayo.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:28 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/us/fl...rge/index.html

Florida is one of the 32 states to see an average number of new cases over the last seven days increase by more than 50% from the week before, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. But it is one of only two states in which every county in the state is listed as having high Covid-19 transmission.

The surge is overwhelming Baptist Medical Center, where 389 patients are being treated for Covid-19 -- an increase of about 50% from a week ago. Of the new patients, 83 are on ventilators, fighting to survive.

More than 99% of those patients aren't vaccinated and the average age is around 50 years old, said CEO of Baptist Health Michael Mayo.
Bring in Dr. Brytney Corbia..that woman is a wizard at putting tubes down people's throats.
[Reply]
Donger 08:36 AM 07-27-2021
Bring in Dr. Brytney Corbia..that woman is a wizard at putting tubes down people's throats.
Kinda weird that the average age is 50, eh? You might need to work on your math again.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:37 AM 07-27-2021
Kinda weird that the average age is 50, eh? You might need to work on your math again.
Average age of what dumbass?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:39 AM 07-27-2021
*increases not taking the vaccine*
[Reply]
banyon 08:39 AM 07-27-2021
You don't seem to understand what Covid is or how it progresses through the body.

I would think this would be pretty basic knowledge by now, but it escapes you.

Covid the respiratory disease is breathed in your nose (the SarsCov2 virus) and starts infection and replication there and in the throat. If your body can't fight it off enough there it makes its way to your lungs and further multiplies there.

What does having severe chest pains shortly after the 2nd shot have to do with Covid?

Do we even know she actually had Covid? You do know that Fauci himself said tests running PCR past 35 cycles will mostly be false positives. The PCR test does not diagnose disease.

Obviously we need more information than the article provided but what is there leaves me to wonder if she even had Covid at all. She definitely had something that fits well with an adverse vaccine reaction on the 2nd shot.
How do I know she had CoVID? It was in your article that you posted. Did you not read it, or post it knowing it was false?
[Reply]
Donger 08:43 AM 07-27-2021
Average age of what dumbass?
Patients admitted to the hospital, numb nuts. It's right there.

You've been harping that it only affects those over 70 for months. What say you know?
[Reply]
Donger 08:45 AM 07-27-2021
How do I know she had CoVID? It was in your article that you posted. Did you not read it, or post it knowing it was false?
He's just going down his list of lies:

FAKE PANDEMIC!
FAKE CASES!
FAKE TESTS!
FAKE DEATHS!

You'll eventually reduce him to declaring you a member of the CCP if you continue....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:45 AM 07-27-2021
Patients admitted to the hospital, numb nuts. It's right there.

You've been harping that it only affects those over 70 for months. What say you know?
Well its true,

I thought cases didn't matter? Can someone please calibrate Donger.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:46 AM 07-27-2021
Wow, you really are a slow learner.

PCR test doesn't diagnose disease. She tested positive on a PCR test...

According to her own husband she had NO SYMPTOMS of Covid prior to ending up in the hospital.

So you are contending that someone can have severe Covid now without even starting with the basic symptoms of the disease?

Jesus. No wonder this Cult of Covid is stupid. You worship a disease but don't even know the basic facts of how immunology or disease actually WORKS!

Here, tell me which ones she had prior to her hospital visit for SEVERE CHEST PAINS!!!!

Symptoms of COVID-19
Updated Feb. 22, 2021

Print
Watch for Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported Ė ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../symptoms.html
[Reply]
Donger 08:46 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well its true,

I thought cases didn't matter? Can someone please calibrate Donger.
Only to morons and wackos.
[Reply]
banyon 08:49 AM 07-27-2021
Wow, you really are a slow learner.

PCR test doesn't diagnose disease. She tested positive on a PCR test...

According to her own husband she had NO SYMPTOMS of Covid prior to ending up in the hospital.

So you are contending that someone can have severe Covid now without even starting with the basic symptoms of the disease?

Jesus. No wonder this Cult of Covid is stupid. You worship a disease but don't even know the basic facts of how immunology or disease actually WORKS!

Here, tell me which ones she had prior to her hospital visit for SEVERE CHEST PAINS!!!!

Symptoms of COVID-19
Updated Feb. 22, 2021

Print
Watch for Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../symptoms.html
You don’t understand that a person can go from not having symptoms to having symptoms as the disease progresses?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:51 AM 07-27-2021
You seem to have a lot of trouble directly responding to easy questions. Was the article you posted wrong or not?
You didn't answer my questions.

Go ahead and do so.
[Reply]
Page 563 of 1866
« First < 63463513553559560561562563 56456556656757361366310631563 > Last »
Up