ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 517 of 1866
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:45 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They started this in New York again. My loft is now month to month so I can pick and leave any time.

If they do this again in the woke states, small business will be gone to Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc
I don't understand the threat of making vaxed people wear masks because some choose not to be vaxed. The unvaxed chose their path, let them live with their choice and move one. Why do we have to have this forced compliance? It's starting to become a pissing contest.
[Reply]
Donger 08:47 AM 07-20-2021
I was thinking yesterday about the sudden CDC mask guidance change in May. Maybe they should have linked it to a certain percentage of vaccination per state/county instead. Might have helped a little.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:48 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't understand the threat of making vaxed people wear masks because some choose not to be vaxed. The unvaxed chose their path, let them live with their choice and move one. Why do we have to have this forced compliance? It's starting to become a pissing contest.
Because this has never been about public health.

Many of us said compliance would only encourage these jackasses a year ago.

Stop complying.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:50 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Because this has never been about public health.

Many of us said compliance would only encourage these jackasses a year ago.

Stop complying.
I don't necessarily agree with that. I do think though as time has gone on when the CDC and certain local governments don't get the results they want they do tend to enter into a temper tantrum mode, e.g. "impending doom".

Meanwhile where is the public criticism of Kamala Harris and the Texas Dems?

My point being it doesn't help the message.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:52 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was thinking yesterday about the sudden CDC mask guidance change in May. Maybe they should have linked it to a certain percentage of vaccination per state/county instead. Might have helped a little.
Meh, wouldn't have changed anything. You can only tell people something for so long before they tune you out and it becomes self-defeating. There is a point in all of this, and we reached it a few months ago, where you have to let people make the choices they will make and go on.

The CDC to this day, including Fraud Fauci, have never stated any targeted metrics to any of this. That may be a bit to your point but the fact it they can't just leave this open ended. People are generally not accepting of such, rightly or wrongly.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:53 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't understand the threat of making vaxed people wear masks because some choose not to be vaxed. The unvaxed chose their path, let them live with their choice and move one. Why do we have to have this forced compliance? It's starting to become a pissing contest.
I agree. Kinda shows what this was all about. The deal is, if you wanna get the vaccine, go for it and live with the repercussions, if you donít want to, then donít and you can live with the repercussions. And letís all get on with life. But this isnít going to work that simply when it comes to big pharma and their monies.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:58 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't necessarily agree with that. I do think though as time has gone on when the CDC and certain local governments don't get the results they want they do tend to enter into a temper tantrum mode, e.g. "impending doom".

Meanwhile where is the public criticism of Kamala Harris and the Texas Dems?

My point being it doesn't help the message.
There was no public debate on any of these health measures.

Not on masks.

Not on lockdowns.

We simply had government officials copy China because the WHO said they "controlled the virus" and we were off.
[Reply]
banyon 09:09 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There was no public debate on any of these health measures.

Not on masks.

Not on lockdowns.

We simply had government officials copy China because the WHO said they "controlled the virus" and we were off.
The hell there wasn't. 3 hrs for you here if you want to listen to it. Just as insane as you would expect it to be.


[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:11 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
The hell there wasn't. 3 hrs for you here if you want to listen to it. Just as insane as you would expect it to be.

I didn't watch that but that was dated 11/2020?

:-)

How is that relevant to what I said?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:13 AM 07-20-2021
The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC’s Push to Vaccinate Children
The agency overcounts Covid hospitalizations and deaths and won’t consider if one shot is sufficient.


A tremendous number of government and private policies affecting kids are based on one number: 335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition.
Without these data, the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices decided in May that the benefits of two-dose vaccination outweigh the risks for all kids 12 to 15. I’ve written hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies, and I can think of no journal editor who would accept the claim that 335 deaths resulted from a virus without data to indicate if the virus was incidental or causal, and without an analysis of relevant risk factors such as obesity.

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Association has been debating whether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

https://archive.fo/2021.07.20-120018...637.5-3641.101
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM 07-20-2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:24 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
99% effective?

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:26 AM 07-20-2021
I thought cases don't matter...?

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:28 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I thought cases don't matter...?

:-)
I thought they did?

:-)

She has COVID!!!!!!
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I thought they did?

:-)

She has COVID!!!!!!
They do matter, yes.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 517 of 1866
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Up