ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1011 of 1866
« First < 11511911961100110071008100910101011 10121013101410151021106111111511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:28 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
~18% Sorry.

No, that's not true. I'm not sorry at all.
Read the study retard.

No statistically significant difference.


You're like a 3rd grader trying to rap about calculus.
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 09-13-2021
:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:30 PM 09-13-2021
More crooked Covid data...

This is huge! “The study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely.” (We’ve known this but the rigorous study confirms it) https://t.co/WAohQ79o3L

— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) September 13, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:36 PM 09-13-2021
MISINFORMATION
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:40 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because a control group was used during Pfizer's clinical trials.

Because Pfizer's Phase 3 trial has concluded except for ongoing efficacy and safety monitoring, which will end in 14 months.

And:

For all vaccines, the FDA evaluates data and information included in the manufacturer’s submission of a biologics license application (BLA). A BLA is a comprehensive document that is submitted to the agency providing very specific requirements. For Comirnaty, the BLA builds on the extensive data and information previously submitted that supported the EUA, such as preclinical and clinical data and information, as well as details of the manufacturing process, vaccine testing results to ensure vaccine quality, and inspections of the sites where the vaccine is made. The agency conducts its own analyses of the information in the BLA to make sure the vaccine is safe and effective and meets the FDA’s standards for approval.
So they didn't lose their control group?

https://principia-scientific.com/mod...ontrol-groups/
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:45 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
More crooked Covid data...

And the narrative continues to crumble....

These poor saps.
[Reply]
Donger 02:45 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So they didn't lose their control group?

https://principia-scientific.com/mod...ontrol-groups/
Remember when I called you gullible? You're doing it again.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:59 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Remember when I called you gullible? You're doing it again.
Wouldn't have guessed you'd accuse NPR of peddling conspiracy theories. Weird.

Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against. According to NPR, the doctors lost the control group in the Johnson County Clinicial Trial (Lexena, Kansas) on purpose:

(Via NPR) […] “Dr. Carlos Fierro, who runs the study there, says every participant was called back after the Food and Drug Administration authorized the vaccine.

“During that visit we discussed the options, which included staying in the study without the vaccine,” he says, “and amazingly there were people — a couple of people — who chose that.”

He suspects those individuals got spooked by rumors about the vaccine. But everybody else who had the placebo shot went ahead and got the actual vaccine. So now Fierro has essentially no comparison group left for the ongoing study. “It’s a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it’s the right thing to do,” he says.

People signing up for these studies were not promised special treatment, but once the FDA authorized the vaccines, their developers decided to offer the shots. (read more)

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:02 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Wouldn't have guessed you'd accuse NPR of peddling conspiracy theories. Weird.

Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against. According to NPR, the doctors lost the control group in the Johnson County Clinicial Trial (Lexena, Kansas) on purpose:

(Via NPR) […] “Dr. Carlos Fierro, who runs the study there, says every participant was called back after the Food and Drug Administration authorized the vaccine.

“During that visit we discussed the options, which included staying in the study without the vaccine,” he says, “and amazingly there were people — a couple of people — who chose that.”

He suspects those individuals got spooked by rumors about the vaccine. But everybody else who had the placebo shot went ahead and got the actual vaccine. So now Fierro has essentially no comparison group left for the ongoing study. “It’s a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it’s the right thing to do,” he says.

People signing up for these studies were not promised special treatment, but once the FDA authorized the vaccines, their developers decided to offer the shots. (read more)
Donger loves NPR
[Reply]
Donger 03:04 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Wouldn't have guessed you'd accuse NPR of peddling conspiracy theories. Weird.

Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against. According to NPR, the doctors lost the control group in the Johnson County Clinicial Trial (Lexena, Kansas) on purpose:

(Via NPR) […] “Dr. Carlos Fierro, who runs the study there, says every participant was called back after the Food and Drug Administration authorized the vaccine.

“During that visit we discussed the options, which included staying in the study without the vaccine,” he says, “and amazingly there were people — a couple of people — who chose that.”

He suspects those individuals got spooked by rumors about the vaccine. But everybody else who had the placebo shot went ahead and got the actual vaccine. So now Fierro has essentially no comparison group left for the ongoing study. “It’s a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it’s the right thing to do,” he says.

People signing up for these studies were not promised special treatment, but once the FDA authorized the vaccines, their developers decided to offer the shots. (read more)
Do you understand that a person who was part of the clinical trial who received the placebo and who later decided to get vaccinated has zero impact on the results of the phase 3 trial efficacy results and resultant EUA?

Also, for the safety aspect of the ongoing trial, the placebo group is irrelevant.
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Donger loves NPR
Fake news, right?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...getting-immuni
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:23 PM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:23 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Fake news, right?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...getting-immuni
Agenda driven garbage, trust all liars!
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09-13-2021, 05:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Ninerfan11.
Coochie liquor 05:23 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've had that sucker bookmarked for well over ten years.

:-)
Don’t doubt that, you seem very worried about these things. I’m surprised you even step outside at all.
[Reply]
Donger 05:52 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Don’t doubt that, you seem very worried about these things. I’m surprised you even step outside at all.
Being aware of situations is a good thing. I used to travel (flying) almost every week for work. When flu was raging, I'd take a few simple precautions. Never have been vaccinated against it and haven't had it in well over five years.
[Reply]
Page 1011 of 1866
« First < 11511911961100110071008100910101011 10121013101410151021106111111511 > Last »
Up