ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
And Yorkies are the one exception I'll make to the pocket dog rule. From my experience they're little bundles of happy that just want to chill with you.
I had to comment on this because we've had 2 Yorkies in our time. One of them was pretty much as you describe. The other was worse than the chihuahua we have now. She was a straight up fucking bitch and never did take to training.

In general, I see more badly-behaved Yorkies than I do good ones. They're terriers after all and they have a Napoleon complex besides. If you don't train them, they're pretty likely to be assholes.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:05 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It's a cigar and whiskey bar. You probably wouldn't like it too much. Quite a few successful business executives hang out there on Friday afternoons talking about actual vacations they have been on with actual women. Most even have picures on their phones of the places they have traveled.

You ready to admit that you were lying yet?
Nothing screams successful business exec like stalking a stranger from thread to thread.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:07 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He'd no show all of that too and make an excuse as to why.
That’s what the escrow is for, dipshit.
[Reply]
Woogieman 01:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I had to comment on this because we've had 2 Yorkies in our time. One of them was pretty much as you describe. The other was worse than the chihuahua we have now. She was a straight up ****ing bitch and never did take to training.

In general, I see more badly-behaved Yorkies than I do good ones. They're terriers after all and they have a Napoleon complex besides. If you don't train them, they're pretty likely to be assholes.
Funny, I was golfing with a buddy I hadn't seen in a while, and he told me about a dog they adopted. Asked about his old dog a "purse Yorkie" who was taken to the park. This Yorkie was a bitch with a Napoleon complex and kept fucking with another fairly docile dog; the dog finally snapped and rag-dolled the Yorkie to death. Fucked around and found out.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Nothing screams successful business exec like stalking a stranger from thread to thread.
You've been offered ample opportunity to prove your claims. You have ducked and dodged at every turn. Just admit you were full of shit and apologize to the CP community for your attempted deceit. I promise I will never bring it up again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:09 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Hopefully you don't bring them to a grocery store. Sadly I have seen that this weekend.
Never. It's not sanitary. The only reason for having an animal in a store, especially one that sells food, is if you need a support animal.

And I'm talking a legit support animal that's been trained for it - not some fucking Yorkipoo that wears an "emotional support animal" vest that you bought on the internet.

Yeah, the rise of "support animals" really pisses me off. I hate when people abuse the system. Especially since I've had dogs that went into programs to help vets with PTSD and programs that help people with MS.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:11 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Funny, I was golfing with a buddy I hadn't seen in a while, and he told me about a dog they adopted. Asked about his old dog a "purse Yorkie" who was taken to the park. This Yorkie was a bitch with a Napoleon complex and kept fucking with another fairly docile dog; the dog finally snapped and rag-dolled the Yorkie to death. Fucked around and found out.
Exactly. When you have a dog that reacts to fear with aggression, you keep it away from people and other dogs. It's just common sense.

When you have a SMALL dog that reacts that way, it's even MORE important to keep them away from it because as you learned, they often end up dead.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:17 PM 03-27-2023
Post a pic of you at the Humidor to prove you’re not actually blowing some closeted father of 3, Jeremy!!
[Reply]
tredadda 01:18 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Never. It's not sanitary. The only reason for having an animal in a store, especially one that sells food, is if you need a support animal.

And I'm talking a legit support animal that's been trained for it - not some fucking Yorkipoo that wears an "emotional support animal" vest that you bought on the internet.

Yeah, the rise of "support animals" really pisses me off. I hate when people abuse the system. Especially since I've had dogs that went into programs to help vets with PTSD and programs that help people with MS.
Well it wasn't a true support animal like you are thinking. I figured it was one of those Yorkipoo dogs as the lady held it the whole time and she was there with her husband. Part of me thinks they were just douhebags who didn't care and brought it in to the only Trader Joe's in this town which is always overcrowded.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:22 PM 03-27-2023
That’s what the escrow is for, dipshit.
Wait, you offered a bet for a 1 year ban and that was accepted. Why the $500 boxing match now?
[Reply]
tredadda 01:28 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Wait, you offered a bet for a 1 year ban and that was accepted. Why the $500 boxing match now?
Because it was accepted. I don't Belize he was expecting anyone to take him up on the bet. When one did he had to shuffle off to something else. Granted once this new offer is accepted he will shuffle off again and make more excuses. Somehow being laughed at and humiliated on this board is a game for him. It's funny watching this all play out.
[Reply]
Woogieman 01:29 PM 03-27-2023
Cats are fine for single men, but nothing smaller than a serval. If you can find yourself a clouded leopard, you would be cooler than any cane corso owner.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:33 PM 03-27-2023
Post a pic of you at the Humidor to prove you’re not actually blowing some closeted father of 3, Jeremy!!
I will on Friday.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:36 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Jeremy, the original bet was you get a 3 month ban if I provide, to the mod of my choice, documentation (e.g., redacted bank statement and email from the resort) that was in Belize for NYE 2021.

You in or you gonna keep moving the goalposts??
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:48 PM 03-27-2023
Jeremy, the original bet was you get a 3 month ban if I provide, to the mod of my choice, documentation (e.g., redacted bank statement and email from the resort) that was in Belize for NYE 2021.

You in or you gonna keep moving the goalposts??
How does that prove that the pictures you posted were of your girlfriend? There’s a chance you were in Belize, but there’s a zero percent chance those photos were really your girlfriend. That’s what everyone is questioning you on.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03-27-2023, 01:59 PM
This message has been deleted by Skyy God.
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Up