« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:11 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Florio being a salty B.

Notice how they didn’t show the live clip that he was 5 feet out when he got hit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 01-30-2023
Florio being a salty B.

:-) What a retard. That's a penalty regardless of who got shoved OOB like that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM 01-30-2023
Florio tears are some of the best tears.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:17 AM 01-30-2023
I'd rather people concentrate on the penalties that were called, not that SHOULD have been called...because they are more subjective. With a flag, you at least have a starting point, the ref saw something etc. to talk about.

No calls are just that. No call. Some of the calls that were made were a bit ticky tacky, but they cost both teams. Bengals had 5 more than the Chiefs and 19 more yards in penalties.

I can't believe there are people whining this hard about the refs. I mean there are people at work calling for investigations and shit...it didn't look any worse than a normal NFL game to me. Weird.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 AM 01-30-2023
The blatant disrespect that Mahomes gets on late hits is fucking pathetic.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:22 AM 01-30-2023
Umm, after Mahomes went oob, there was still 8 seconds left. I have to laugh at the assumption that we wouldn't have or couldn't have picked up another 8-10+ yards on a sideline pattern to get Butker a shot at a FG with 1-2 tics on the clock. Butker cleared that FG by about 7-8 yards, so....I mean, have people not paid attention to what we were able to do with 13 seconds and starting in our own territory? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 AM 01-30-2023
Florio being a salty B.

He's going to cut up field? After he's already got two feet out of bounds?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:23 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I can't believe there are people whining this hard about the refs. I mean there are people at work calling for investigations and shit...it didn't look any worse than a normal NFL game to me. Weird.
This is what people do now. My side can’t lose. That’s unpossible. We would never lose if everything was fair and square. It must be RIGGED
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The blatant disrespect that Mahomes gets on late hits is fucking pathetic.
Mahomes can't buy a call, he gets hit out of bounds and he 100% flopped because guess what, it's a smart thing to do but it has everyone all pissed off...

If Brady did that all they'd talk about is how smart he is.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:27 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He's going to cut up field? After he's already got two feet out of bounds?
It's laughable that they say only the stars would get that call. No. If you are in the white and get tossed into the bench, EVERYONE gets that call. And by the way, it's not the first contact that gets the penalty, it's the second contact shove in the back. People have gone full retard on this trying to explain something that needs absolutely no explanation
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:28 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's laughable that they say only the stars would get that call. No. If you are in the white and get tossed into the bench, EVERYONE gets that call. And by the way, it's not the first contact that gets the penalty, it's the second contact shove in the back. People have gone full reerun on this trying to explain something that needs absolutely no explanation
Everyone in the world knows that is a personal foul 100 times out of 100.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:30 AM 01-30-2023
Hell, Mahomes almost had to flop to ensure the penalty was properly called. You could see that ref was really struggling to do it because he knew it almost assuredly would decide the game, but fuck em. Do something that stupid, pay the consequences.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:31 AM 01-30-2023
It’s funny to hear anyone say mahomes flop. As if a guy with a sprained ankle is gonna intentionally hit the ground hard.

It was a blatant late hit. It’s about as cut and dry as it gets. And being an injured qb, of COURSE refs will call it closer. As they should.
[Reply]
notorious 11:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
This is what people do now. My side can’t lose. That’s unpossible. We would never lose if everything was fair and square. It must be RIGGED
Happy birthday Raz! We got our wish!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hell, Mahomes almost had to flop to ensure the penalty was properly called. You could see that ref was really struggling to do it because he knew it almost assuredly would decide the game, but fuck em. Do something that stupid, pay the consequences.
Yeah...now imagine Arrowhead if they don't call that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up