« First < 3871437147714821486148674868486948704871
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
...and we know damn well Payton REALLLLLY wanted JJ
I’m not sold on McCarthy either, but you know that weasel Payton wanted him. And Paton looked like someone shot his dog every time I saw him.

Williams is the only QB I’m worried about. Maybe Rattler, but that’ll probably take some time.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Your post is figuratively and literally ridiculous. We literally did not have a parade. It was just one game bruh. Were we glad we got a monkey off our back? Absolutely. However, we didn't go celebrating in the streets.
It was like 12 degrees that day.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’m not sold on McCarthy either, but you know that weasel Payton wanted him. And Paton looked like someone shot his dog every time I saw him.

Williams is the only QB I’m worried about. Maybe Rattler, but that’ll probably take some time.
The word of the Denver war room reaction after JJ was picked days it all. Payton panicked and cried for Bo.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by :
"Make no mistake, Rattler is not perceived as 138 picks worse than Bo Nix—some evaluators had him awfully close to the same tier as Nix," Fowler wrote.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:57 AM Today
Many advanced scouts had them both ranked similar. Bo was a 2nd to 3rd rounder that Denver got desperate for after missing out on JJ so they said "Let's Reach"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The word of the Denver war room reaction after JJ was picked days it all. Payton panicked and cried for Bo.
:-) Good stuff
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’m pretty sure there was a parade.

Or was it just a sea of homeless crack addicts…
They have a lot of illegal aliens run the street
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM Today
The Bo shit sounds just like the Mac Jones stuff from Patriot homers. ACCURATE!!! LOOK AT THE TD TO INT RATIO!! THE COMPLETION PERCENTAGE! CAN DO THINGS BRADY COULD DO!!@ SMART!!! THE DRAFTNIKS!!!

You morons realize QBs like Mahomes, Brady, Manning, and Brees are one of a kind and MAKE Head Coaches right....you do realize that don't you? When you combine the Elite QB with the Elite HC like Reid or BB...you get a dynasty. Something Denver will never experience.
[Reply]
Page 4871 of 4871
« First < 3871437147714821486148674868486948704871
Up