ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Rausch 01:02 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
The pressure of 16-0 is alleviated on the last game of the season. The new pressure of the playoffs and SB are exponentially larger and more difficult to surpass.
16-0 PRESSURE only serves to help prepare us for even larger playoff pressure.

People may not realize this but we do have a lot of players on this team with playoff and super bowl experience. This is no young and dumb team.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 01:03 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
16-0 PRESSURE only serves to help prepare us for even larger playoff pressure.
As Emeril would say "BAM!!"

Exactly.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:18 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
As Emeril would say "BAM!!"

Exactly.

[Reply]
TRR 01:19 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John:

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco

A complete meltdown!! LOL! He has imploded.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 02:10 AM 11-10-2003
Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefFripp 05:21 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John:

Adios!

Taco
All I said was; "I don't think Pigmys have a place in the Canadian national guard". I really didn't think that PM would have offended you like that John. I apologize.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:13 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :-)
Don't worry, the more intelligent posters don't believe this at all. We enjoy your (and others) viewpoints.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:22 AM 11-10-2003
hehe... I'm not worried... I've been banned from finhell before. Once you're banned from there - it's all good. :-)
[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:23 AM 11-10-2003
BESIDES.... I'm still waiting on RainMan to do some kind of chart for new posters like he did for all you regulars. I'm sure at my current posting rate - I'll make THAT list. :-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:56 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I don't think DTLB58 really meant that. I think he just meant the flamers or trolls who come in here and talk pathetic smack.
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 06:58 AM 11-10-2003
it's amazing to see how fast KCwolf changed the subject/banter of this thread once garcia bronco logged in...a Taco vaccum perhaps?...this was an ugly experience on an otherwise great day...i feel bad for the planet all around!....nothing personal of course
[Reply]
Otter 07:35 AM 11-10-2003
This is the last I'm going to comment on any of this but before its all over I think everyone should know that Tac0 and me exchanged several smoke signals before all of this.

His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

Before anyone goes calling me a racist, jerk or whatever toots your horn you should full story, which I doubt any of you do unless you somehow read everything that went on between him and me.

By the Tac0 John rules of engagment: How is using the word "Mexican" racist? It's not.

And this whole drama by the queen is just another call for attention and an easy out because he can't stomp on our team at will.

He plays some you like a fiddle, its pathetic and it pisses me off.

Bottom line: you don't know the whole story and its really none of your business what I said to him in a private message.
[Reply]
Mark M 07:46 AM 11-10-2003
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:50 AM 11-10-2003
I clearly should get online at least once during the weekend.
[Reply]
ndbbm 07:51 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by PennyWise:
I clearly should get online at least once during the weekend.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up